Scotch Football

Anything sportlike
Clivert

Re: Scotch Football

Post by Clivert »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:19 pm The fucking state of this article:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/gra ... _like_this

Whining because Souness would be “outnumbered” during the broadcast. To quote a forum legend “pathetic!!”

They really are tragic, an entire country with fucking small man syndrome.
But then we have the Talksport Breakfast Show with Alan Brazil, Ally McCoist and Shebahn Aherne🤔🤔.

Salem

Post by Salem »

Jonathan wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:27 pm Bellingham is some player.
Expect Southgate to play him out of position next time to shoehorn Henderson in against the marauding Aussies
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Clivert wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:27 am
Sadact7 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 11:19 pm The fucking state of this article:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/gra ... _like_this

Whining because Souness would be “outnumbered” during the broadcast. To quote a forum legend “pathetic!!”

They really are tragic, an entire country with fucking small man syndrome.
But then we have the Talksport Breakfast Show with Alan Brazil, Ally McCoist and Shebahn Aherne🤔🤔.
NOT ENOUGH SCOTTISH VOICES FROM THE LONDON CENTRIC BRITISH MEDIA!!”

And William Wallace was a syphilitic midget.

Intae them :mrgreen:
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Did Shitbarn kill herself live on air?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Scotch: “AYE ITS OOR TIME..BOOOOOO…INTAE THEM…OH FLOOOOR O’ SCORLLLLANN….INTAE THEM!!!”

English:

In a bit Foam Moe

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:38 pm I had a mate at junior school, Michael.

Every so often he got overly giddy and tried to pick a fight with me. He always ended up bleeding and crying, twice with a broken nose.

You can probably see where I’m going with this.
Ha!

Missed this the other day. Didn’t realise Ronnie Pickering was a member of this hallowed forum.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

JudgeTedd wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:53 am

Every so often he got overly giddy and tried to pick a fight with me. He always ended up bleeding and crying, twice with a broken nose.

Ha!

Missed this the other day. Didn’t realise Ronnie Pickering was a member of this hallowed forum.
Ronnie Pickering...

Your references are even shitter than your WUM efforts.

In a bit Foam Moe

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Sadact7 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:06 pm

Ha!

Ronnie Pickering...

Nice that you’re persisting with this t’internet ToughGuy routine. Good for you.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JudgeTedd wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:01 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:06 pm

Ha!

Ronnie Pickering...

Nice that you’re persisting with this t’internet ToughGuy routine. Good for you.
Indeed, JT. Old Sadact bemoans your references, yet uses a Jay from The Inbetweeners gif. Jay, a soft as shite lying fantasist. :roll:

Your posts today have a sad 'ban me' paolo vibe, so have a chill Sadact as nobody is impressed.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

I can't believe that got sadact banned......................there will be 3 people posting if it goes on like this.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:06 pm I can't believe that got sadact banned......................there will be 3 people posting if it goes on like this.
It wasn't that, cc. Read my posts in the 'Free Sadact' thread. Plenty of posts were moved.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

finchman

Post by finchman »

Kilmarnock 2-1 Celtic.........Nice to see the Palestinian flag wavers take a pumping.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5 points ahead in the league !!!

You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

:D My Celtic pal was depressed all weekend, as in drinking more than he should and mumping about it :) makes me laugh, they lose 5 games all year, Arbroath lose most weeks.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

8)

The Belgian boss guided Rangers to the Viaplay Cup trophy at Hampden after a 1-0 win against Aberdeen to lift the first domestic trophy of the season.
He continues to be unbeaten in his time in Glasgow and his Rangers side will be top of the Premiership table if they can win their two games in hand.
And in an interview in a newspaper in his his hometown of Antwerp, Clement has indicated just how much he is enjoying his new job compared with his old role at Monaco.
Clement said: "Every time at Rangers there is a stadium full of people who really support the team.
"In Monaco, I had a quiet, anonymous life. Everyone in Glasgow is football crazy. I can hardly get out. That always means photos, autographs and talking about football with everyone.
"We went to a restaurant here once and the next day it was in the newspaper. Those are very big differences.
"And the rain isn't too bad! Glasgow is very beautiful by the way. My wife is here with me and has already visited beautiful places. We both drove to the Highlands during the international break.
"It's fantastic beautiful nature there.
"But it doesn't have that big of an impact on me. Because in essence, it is only about one thing, both at Monaco and at Rangers - making a team better and thus winning matches. I don't do this job to take a holiday somewhere.
"They can put me in Siberia it doesn't matter. I'm always working, I'm at it seven days a week. But I am happy that my family feels happy here.”
And Clement revealed he's delighted that he will soon be working with new Ibrox director of football Nils Koppen.
But there's one thing he doesn't enjoy at Rangers...wearing a suit to every match!
He said: "I'm really not concerned with job titles. But I do feel that the club highly values my opinion. We did not take Nils because he is Belgian, but because he made the best impression in the conversations and we had very good references about him.
"What's more, the only thing that made me doubt it was that he is Belgian. After all, it is absolutely not the intention to turn this into a Belgian colony.
"I spoke to Thomas Buffel before I came here. I knew it was a big traditional club, but it was even bigger than I thought. You have to experience it to really have an idea of it.
"That history, that tradition. I have never experienced that passion of people for football anywhere. The fans are there hours before the match and again hours after the match to collect autographs. In all weather conditions.
"With away games, we get 8,000 supporters who will go on the trip. We regularly play a home match away from home. The atmosphere in our stadium is fantastic.
"Ibrox is a real football stadium.
"It is impressive how the tradition has been preserved. It all still looks brand new, despite being so old.
"The old desk where the manager used to sit is covered with photos of all managers in the club's history. The club is 151 years old and has only had 19 managers in that entire period.
"The only difference is that the club expects me to coach in a club suit during the match.
"I'm not looking forward to it, but it is a tradition and we must respect it. It is also not intolerable. I feel good here.
"The difference with Monaco is that I can go deeper in conversations in English to explain nuances.
"The mentality here is also closer to my mentality. They are workers. This is a club where everyone is expected to give everything.
"Every day. I think that suits me more.
"The level here is comparable to Belgium. I do think that we would beat the Belgian competition leader Union St Gilloise with Rangers.
"However, the top in Belgium is broader, that's true. But you also have good clubs here such as Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and Dundee.

"Aberdeen has shown good things in Europe and didn't get the results they deserved.
"You don't get a single match for free here in the competition. It is very physical. But so is the Belgian competition."
And Clement revealed he will talk to the board about strengthening his squad at the end of this month.
He said: "I don't look at transfer windows from the past. My job is to get the best out of the players that are there.
"Cyriel Dessers is improving, he scored last weekend and also on Thursday against Betis. It is my job to make choices, together with a board, of what we should do in January to strengthen the core.
"I also don't think that after three months you can say with certainty that a player is good enough or not.
"So let's work very hard with those players. And then it is up to them to show that they are worth it.”
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"