Saggers

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Jonathan Grunt

Re: Saggers

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

JimmyDee wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:23 pm An old man writes: he was actually quite normal when he worked for the BBC.
he was actually relatively normal when he joined talksport
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

Reg

Post by Reg »

He looked like Fred West with a modest hairdressing and clothing allowance, and he was an arsehole.
Roy IN!!

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Reg wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:19 am He looked like Fred West with a modest hairdressing and clothing allowance, and he was an arsehole.
Are you suggesting Big Westers wasnt an arsehole? Because if so I totally disagree.

If however, you’re suggesting that in the arsehole stakes, West pales in comparison to Saggers then I am fully on board.

I want to break Saggers jaw in three places.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Reg

Post by Reg »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:17 am
Reg wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:19 am He looked like Fred West with a modest hairdressing and clothing allowance, and he was an arsehole.
Are you suggesting Big Westers wasnt an arsehole? Because if so I totally disagree.

If however, you’re suggesting that in the arsehole stakes, West pales in comparison to Saggers then I am fully on board.

The two statements were unconnected.

He looked like a spruced-up Fred. (Comment on his unappetising and sinister appearance.)

He was an arsehole. (No further explanation necessary.)
Roy IN!!

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Reg wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:21 am

He looked like a spruced-up Fred. (Comment on his unappetising and sinister appearance.)

I can’t remember who it was (back before the original forum got wiped), but someone at around the time he first joined TS wrote that he looked like an “arsehole ex-copper”.

An absolutely fantastic analysis.

Looks like he’s a cunt to teenagers working Saturday jobs in shops. Gets nasty with the wife when he’s had a few to drink.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Reg

Post by Reg »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:24 am

I can’t remember who it was (back before the original forum got wiped), but someone at around the time he first joined TS wrote that he looked like an “arsehole ex-copper”.

Looks like he’s a cunt to teenagers working Saturday jobs in shops. Gets nasty with the wife when he’s had a few to drink.
The copper thing might have been me - not claiming it, before anyone objects - but I certainly got that kind of “vibe” from him.

A very odd individual.

Started off as a BBC man, then came to talkSPORT at a ripe old age and became a shouty “lad” with a cockney accent, and started talking about how he wore a Crombie and stood on the terraces at Cambridge (at a time when he attended one if the country’s most expensive schools and played hockey).

Wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

Will probably reinvent himself as a conspiracy theorist.
Roy IN!!

subsub

Post by subsub »

Reg wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:43 am

The copper thing might have been me - not claiming it, before anyone objects - but I certainly got that kind of “vibe” from him.

A very odd individual.

Started off as a BBC man, then came to talkSPORT at a ripe old age and became a shouty “lad” with a cockney accent, and started talking about how he wore a Crombie and stood on the terraces at Cambridge (at a time when he attended one if the country’s most expensive schools and played hockey).

Didn't he fall out spectacularly with Alan Green, because Saggers left a ground early and Green was terrified he'd be beaten up/abused by a load of fans once?

I remember when Saggers joined TS, he said that he'd been silenced at Radio 5, and was now looking forward to being able to speak his mind etc
WOKE AND PROUD

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

JimmyDee wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:23 pm An old man writes: he was actually quite normal when he worked for the BBC.
Used to spend show after show complaining about a 'furriner' managing England (Sven)

Xenophobic runt he was
There's no poem, just prose.

Reg

Post by Reg »

subsub wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:13 am
Reg wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:43 am

A very odd individual.

Didn't he fall out spectacularly with Alan Green, because Saggers left a ground early and Green was terrified he'd be beaten up/abused by a load of fans once?

I remember when Saggers joined TS, he said that he'd been silenced at Radio 5, and was now looking forward to being able to speak his mind etc
Ha, don’t remember that!

The ironic thing is that Saggers had the perfect name for Radio 5 Live, as it already sounds like one of their terrible nicknames.
Roy IN!!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Never got over Poohatch taking his job, voice and police pension
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Reg wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:17 am

Ha, don’t remember that!

The ironic thing is that Saggers had the perfect name for Radio 5 Live, as it already sounds like one of their terrible nicknames.
His actual name is Mark Sagnew.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Saggersers.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99