Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
wathman

Post by wathman »

I've tried updating my Avatar picture but I can't get nothing to fit...Any way to make my photo's fit?
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

RyanWilliams

Re: Avatar picture

Post by RyanWilliams »

If you download something like photofilter you can resize to the maximum that this forum allows. It will tell you what that is if you try and upload the one that is too big.

wathman

Post by wathman »

Is it a free download and is it easy to do?
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

RyanWilliams

Post by RyanWilliams »

wathman wrote:Is it a free download and is it easy to do?

Yeah, all free. When it's downloaded and you have it as an icon on your desktop, just open it, and click on the folder and select the image on your PC. Then click on image and image size and you can then reduce the No of pixels until you get to the max allowed on here. Then save it on your desk top again. Then from the avatar screen on here just upload. If you get any probs we can go through them.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The Milky Bars are On Me !
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

wathman

Post by wathman »

RyanWilliams wrote:
wathman wrote:Is it a free download and is it easy to do?

Yeah, all free. When it's downloaded and you have it as an icon on your desktop, just open it, and click on the folder and select the image on your PC. Then click on image and image size and you can then reduce the No of pixels until you get to the max allowed on here. Then save it on your desk top again. Then from the avatar screen on here just upload. If you get any probs we can go through them.

Cheers mate..but my daughters boyfreind showed me how to do it with software already on my laptop...cheers again.

wathman

Post by wathman »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:The Milky Bars are On Me !

I was only about 4 when that was taken AB..lol :D