Day of Rage

In-depth debate on all topical issues
lasharoo

Re: Day of Rage

Post by lasharoo »

Petingo wrote:There is a serflike attitude prevalent among too many in this here bailiwick that sees them cower in the corner, afraid to criticize their Tory overlords.
Then it's a shame that there was no viable alternative to our Tory overlords for a lot of people at the recent election we have just had Pet, having comrade Corbyn in charge was a nightmare scenario that the average bloke in the street just couldn't stomach......no, I would suggest most folks, far from cowering in the corner and scared to bash the Tories are feeling let down and helpless at the lack of any genuine opposition. I blame this current political mess on the Labour party and its members for not offering up a credible choice.
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

lasharoo wrote:
Petingo wrote:There is a serflike attitude prevalent among too many in this here bailiwick that sees them cower in the corner, afraid to criticize their Tory overlords.
Then it's a shame that there was no viable alternative to our Tory overlords for a lot of people at the recent election we have just had Pet, having comrade Corbyn in charge was a nightmare scenario that the average bloke in the street just couldn't stomach......no, I would suggest most folks, far from cowering in the corner and scared to bash the Tories are feeling let down and helpless at the lack of any genuine opposition. I blame this current political mess on the Labour party and its members for not offering up a credible choice.

That's a fair assessment lash. Labour offered full blown Marxists, as the alternative to the Tories. This country does not elect hard left governments and long may that remain the case. Accepting the Tories is not subservience, it's a rejection of the loathsome left.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

lasharoo wrote:

Your hatred of Corbyn does you no credit, Lash.

And it seems to irk you no end that your predictions of a Labour meltdown were so far off the mark.

Seems to me Jeremy did indeed offer a "credible choice" and more "average blokes in the street" than you care to admit were listening to it.

Go prepare yourself for a Corbyn government.....it is coming sooner than you or any of the other reality deniers in this parish feared possible.

Possibly as early as this coming Fall.

Meanwhile grow a pair of balls and get out on the street with Jeremy for this Day of Rage which so exercises you and show some solidarity with your fellow citizens whom were doomed by the Tory council in Kensington and the buggers on their Westminster benches whom voted down reform of the safety regulations.

You think those people give a toss about you?

They laugh at fellows like you swallowing their platitudes and trying to blame everyone else for the chaotic state politics in this country has descended into since Cameron called his disastrous Brexit referendum and the ill starred and unnecessary election where May thought she could bury the Labour Party only to bury her own credibility instead.

And you think these clowns offer some kind of vision for the future priospects of this country?

Get a grip, Lash.

Open your eyes and your mind.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

And it seems to irk you no end that your predictions of a Labour meltdown were so far off the mark.

Seems to me Jeremy did indeed offer a "credible choice" and more "average blokes in the street" than you care to admit were listening to it.

Go prepare yourself for a Corbyn government.....it is coming sooner than you or any of the other reality deniers in this parish feared possible.

Meanwhile grow a pair of balls and get out on the street with Jeremy for this Day of Rage which so exercises you and show some solidarity with your fellow citizens whom were doomed by the Tory council in Kensington and the buggers on their Westminster benches whom voted down reform of the safety regulations.

They laugh at fellows like you swallowing their platitudes and trying to blame everyone else for the chaotic state politics in this country has descended into since Cameron called his disastrous Brexit referendum and the ill starred and unnecessary election where May thought she could bury the Labour Party only to bury her own credibility instead.

And you think these clowns offer some kind of vision for the future priospects of this country?

Get a grip, Lash.

You're right Pet. Corbyn was derided over the last couple of years as being aloof, awkward, socially backwards, detached from the public and anti social. The week before the election and in the aftermath, he's debunked this negative image and has engaged very admirably with the public. During May's "Katrina moment", he went to meet the residents at Grenfell Tower to share with their grief and hardship then spent much of the night at Finsbury Park Mosque again sharig the shock and grief of worshippers.

Regardless of what people think of his politics, he's shown a connectivity with the public that's quite rare amongst current politicians. I think he's genuine and he deserves a lot respect for that. He's certainly gone up in my estimation in recent weeks.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Get a grip, Lash.

Fantastic post Pet.

It really does gast my flabber as to why a guy who drives a van for a living has such a hatred for the working classes and the left in general.
A joyless arsehole.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

shabbado wrote:
Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Get a grip, Lash.

Fantastic post Pet.

It really does gast my flabber as to why a guy who drives a van for a living has such a hatred for the working classes and the left in general.

May I remind you of Blair / Mandelson? How they wanted to screw over the Right endlessly by rubbing their noses in diversity? As I said above, I have no truck with Right anymore as these Tories are tossers looking after their own but don't start preaching how glorious Left is and Marxism is.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Diversity is a bad thing?

The mind really does boggle.
A joyless arsehole.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

shabbado wrote:Diversity is a bad thing?

Now you are putting words into my mouth, I am just saying that the way Tony Blair did it with Mandelson was the wrong way, it should have been better controlled unless you are all for endless waves of diversity with no vetting nor no checks. As you said, the mind really does boggle if you want unchecked and uncontrolled waves.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

LordLaret wrote:
shabbado wrote:Diversity is a bad thing?

Now you are putting words into my mouth, I am just saying that the way Tony Blair did it with Mandelson was the wrong way, it should have been better controlled unless you are all for endless waves of diversity with no vetting nor no checks. As you said, the mind really does boggle if you want unchecked and uncontrolled waves.

Wait....are you talking about immigration?
A joyless arsehole.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Petingo wrote:And you think these clowns offer some kind of vision for the future priospects of this country?

Get a grip, Lash.

I have a perfect grip on things, my eyes and mind have never been wider open and all my faculties are all in tip-top shape.

I think you are getting me wrong Pet, I hold no candle for the Tories and didn't vote for them at the election, but that doesn't automatically mean I am on the side of the current Labour regime, I think both parties are equally as useless/dangerous at the moment, I yearn for a proper alternative, I really do, and there simply isn't one at the moment, that's what depresses me and means almost every day is a " Day of Rage" in my household.

And you are a cheeky bugger for suggesting I "march with Corbyn" I couldn't be more removed from marxist ideology if you paid me, and lest we forget, this is a man who thinks Diane Abbott would be a fit and proper person to be Home Secretary :lol: :lol: :lol:

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

shabbado wrote:It really does gast my flabber as to why a guy who drives a van for a living has such a hatred for the working classes and the left in general.

I don't drive a van for a living.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

lasharoo wrote:
shabbado wrote:It really does gast my flabber as to why a guy who drives a van for a living has such a hatred for the working classes and the left in general.

Sure you do
A joyless arsehole.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

shabbado wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Sure you do

??

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

It's too hot for a day of rage. Put the revolution on hold until it cools down a bit.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

kancutlawns wrote:
Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Get a grip, Lash.

You're right Pet. Corbyn was derided over the last couple of years as being aloof, awkward, socially backwards, detached from the public and anti social. The week before the election and in the aftermath, he's debunked this negative image and has engaged very admirably with the public. During May's "Katrina moment", he went to meet the residents at Grenfell Tower to share with their grief and hardship then spent much of the night at Finsbury Park Mosque again sharig the shock and grief of worshippers.

Regardless of what people think of his politics, he's shown a connectivity with the public that's quite rare amongst current politicians. I think he's genuine and he deserves a lot respect for that. He's certainly gone up in my estimation in recent weeks.

Indeed I was one of those people whom fell for the anti Corbyn propaganda, Mr. L.

Not so much the policies he elucidated, most of which I would be cool with anyway, but the bollocks about no one would vote for him.

But over the course of the campaign we all got our eyes open....and as you say, in the aftermath of the election and in his compassion on the streets of London this past week has shown him as almost presidential, whilst May hides from the inferno victims as she practically begs a small party to keep her in power a little while longer.

It seems our little forum is the last bastion of the Hate Corbyn brigade......but that should not surprise long time Forumers like us two :lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.