John Bercow

In-depth debate on all topical issues
shabbado

Re: John Bercow

Post by shabbado »

Ralph wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Five and a half year old article from the Scum. Scraping the barrel there, Alc.

If people having affairs upsets him I’ve got some bad news about Boris Johnson.

:D
A joyless arsehole.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

shabbado wrote:
Ralph wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Five and a half year old article from the Scum. Scraping the barrel there, Alc.

Nobody is more libertarian on social issues than me, although it does strike me as odd our glorious Prime Minister won’t/can’t say how many children he’s got.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Ralph wrote:
shabbado wrote:
Ralph wrote:

Nobody is more libertarian on social issues than me, although it does strike me as odd our glorious Prime Minister won’t/can’t say how many children he’s got.

He might not know many he has.

Ol’ Pet often wonders if there are children of his out there somewhere that he is unaware off :(

I would love a son.....and would welcome him with open arms if he rocked up at my door one day, kitted out in his SoCal surfer clobber saying “Immaculata Andrade Garcia from La Jolla says you are my pop, you sunuvabitch”.

I imagine the big girl would beat me to death with the frying pan though :(
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Petingo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
shabbado wrote:
Ralph wrote:

Ol’ Pet often wonders if there are children of his out there somewhere that he is unaware off :(

I would love a son.....and would welcome him with open arms if he rocked up at my door one day, kitted out in his SoCal surfer clobber saying “Immaculata Andrade Garcia from La Jolla says you are my pop, you sunuvabitch”.

You wonder if Maria Shriver was even the slightest bit suspicious that the maids kid who looked remarkably like her husband was in fact het husbands
A joyless arsehole.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Petingo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
shabbado wrote:
Ralph wrote:

La Jolla is an awesome place ol’ Pet. On the Pacific coast on the outskirts of San Diego. My idea of paradise.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

You don't have to like the man, but he has been standing up for our system of democracy against thugs and bullies serving their masters. And he has stopped them.
What's funny here is the people who go on about "the establishment" stopping Brexit...but it's the establishment, complete with Lord Snooty, that's struggling here.
Glad to say.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:You don't have to like the man, but he has been standing up for our system of democracy against thugs and bullies serving their masters. And he has stopped them.
What's funny here is the people who go on about "the establishment" stopping Brexit...but it's the establishment, complete with Lord Snooty, that's struggling here.
Glad to say.

Done his utmost to stop us leaving the EU as per the result of the referendum more like.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Zambo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:You don't have to like the man, but he has been standing up for our system of democracy against thugs and bullies serving their masters. And he has stopped them.
Glad to say.

Done his utmost to stop us leaving the EU as per the result of the referendum more like.

How?

What exactly has he done to prevent us from leaving the EU?
A joyless arsehole.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

shabbado wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Glad to say.

How?

It’s the pathetic sense of victimhood the leavers have. Haters the lot of them. Have to fucking destroy everything for others, dismiss the experts, abuse all and sundry and finally cry about everyone dismissing them as pathetic pricks. Makes you proud doesn’t it?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

shabbado wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Glad to say.

How?

Well how long have you got. Let's start from the end. His announcement to go, was clearly dated Oct 31 because he thought it was his duty to make a last effort to try and frustrate Britain's departure from the EU. His whole tenure has been about him and his ego, and to try and force his opinion in the House.

He has broken with convention and pre-empted moves by the Government several times to underpin his impartiality, allowing amendment votes. He even allowed a tagged criminal to vote so a motion could be passed by one vote the way he wanted it to go.

Good riddance to the bullying little Hitler.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

shabbado wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Glad to say.

How?

:dart:
WOKE AND PROUD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote:
shabbado wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Glad to say.

How?

Well how long have you got. Let's start from the end. His announcement to go, was clearly dated Oct 31 because he thought it was his duty to make a last effort to try and frustrate Britain's eparture from the EU. His whole tenure has been about him and his ego, and to try and force his opinion in the House.

He has broken with convention and pre-empted moves by the Government several times to underpin his impartiality, allowing amendment votes. He even allowed a tagged criminal to vote so a motion could be passed by one vote the way he wanted it to go.

Good riddance to the bullying little Hitler.

Seems a more apt description of Nigel. Rabble rousing arsehole using LBC as his propaganda machine and not having the brains or bollocks to put his money where his mouth is.

I like Bercow. He livened up the dull old place, socked it to the whining Leavers and made politics worthwhile. Egos are a good thing in politics, the more egos the better. Rather that than Redwood, IDS and other dullards.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:His announcement to go, was clearly dated Oct 31 because he thought it was his duty to make a last effort to try and frustrate Britain's departure from the EU

Oh dear. Anyone who ever uses the word 'clearly' when discussing something has lost the argument immediately.
Zambo wrote:His whole tenure has been about him and his ego, and to try and force his opinion in the House

You don't know that. A ridiculous statement.
Zambo wrote:Good riddance to the bullying little Hitler

Likening the Speaker of the House of Commons to Hitler. Wow.
WOKE AND PROUD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:His announcement to go, was clearly dated Oct 31 because he thought it was his duty to make a last effort to try and frustrate Britain's departure from the EU

Oh dear. Anyone who ever uses the word 'clearly' when discussing something has lost the argument immediately.
Zambo wrote:His whole tenure has been about him and his ego, and to try and force his opinion in the House

Embarrassing isn’t it? Why are posters getting so worked up about Bercow? Just don’t understand the ‘mindset’ of the permanently offended.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

subsub wrote:

Excellent summary Subs.

There has been so much bile and piss about Bercow over the last few days from the usual suspects. When challenged they're unable to articulate exactly what he's done wrong.
A joyless arsehole.