New Doctor Who a 'woman'.

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Lord Notin Kwestion

Re: New Doctor Who a 'woman'.

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

It's always been fucking shite.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

minx

Post by minx »

I've only ever seen it on those 'best of whatever' talking head countdown shows

I love those 'best of whatever' talking head countdown shows
"to be revered" ..anon..

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Bloody women drivers

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

:lol: :lol:
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

herringbone

Post by herringbone »

It's a "British Institution".

This is short hand for "twee rubbish which would've been done much better by Americans"

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

I haven't seen the last series, but my eldest liked it for a while and I have to say, I thought Peter Capaldi was great as the doctor, probably the best one of the lot.

I find it very odd, that people watch a TV where the lead is an alien being with 2 hearts, travels around the universe bending time to its will, its spaceship is a telephone box that defies all physical laws and its biggest enemy is a race of demented bumper cars, yet when it regenerates in the form of a woman THAT'S when it's no longer "realistic"

Anyone pissed off by this is a fucking chump who needs to check themselves in to Dignitas.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

might actually watch the Christmas special. Good Old Walder Frey from GoT (David Bradley) is going to be playing the first Doctor. He played William Hartnell in a show about the making of Doctor Who a few years ago, and he was very good. Either that or it's going to very "meta" and Peter Capaldi!Doc has stumbled onto the set of the show about the Making of Doctor Who. Wibbly wobbly timey wimey etc
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

For everyone who's ( ha ha see what I did there!) saying fuck it its a kids programme what would you rather watch? How about a staged karaoke show with Simon Cowell? Or a show where people who are shit at dancing or ice skating show us how shit they are at dancing and ice skating? All that great adult TV you get why watch a kids show?

Oh and for the one trick pony, busted flush, stuck record, ex permabanned posters - alt right? Really? In a thread about doctor who?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

beingsoblase wrote:For everyone who's ( ha ha see what I did there!) saying fuck it its a kids programme what would you rather watch? How about a staged karaoke show with Simon Cowell? Or a show where people who are shit at dancing or ice skating show us how shit they are at dancing and ice skating? All that great adult TV you get why watch a kids show?

Oh and for the one trick pony, busted flush, stuck record, ex permabanned posters - alt right? Really? In a thread about doctor who?

Someone's hit a raw nerve of yours. :D

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Sonic Lipstick, that has vibrate and eyeliner function ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

The Tick wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:For everyone who's ( ha ha see what I did there!) saying fuck it its a kids programme what would you rather watch? How about a staged karaoke show with Simon Cowell? Or a show where people who are shit at dancing or ice skating show us how shit they are at dancing and ice skating? All that great adult TV you get why watch a kids show?

Someone's hit a raw nerve of yours. :D

And the cap fits then.....
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Dread to think of your reaction if spongebob square pants was made into a woman character

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

The Tick wrote:Dread to think of your reaction if spongebob square pants was made into a woman character

You do realise my post was supporting this don't you? And my point, that you blatantly chose to ignore was that this programme with a female doctor, who may well be the best one ever, until we see her in action who knows? (see what I did there?) is a lot more watchable than the usual shitfest churned out on Saturdays nowadays.

Ps you of course know how brilliant Starbuck and boomer turned out in the re booted battlestar galactica don't you?
Last edited by beingsoblase on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

beingsoblase wrote:
The Tick wrote:Dread to think of your reaction if spongebob square pants was made into a woman character

You do realise my post was supporting this don't you? And my point, that you blatantly chose to ignore was that this programme with a female doctor, who may well be the best one ever, until we see her in action who knows? (see what I did there?) is a lot more watchable than the usual shitfest churned out on Saturdays nowadays.

(and for the record

No it was arguing for the right of middle aged adults to get stupidly worked up about kids shows. But it's your life and if you want to live it that way, do it.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

No.
I was saying that most tv is shit, and anything mildly entertaining is a welcome change.