The all new Five Live mega thread

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: The all new Five Live mega thread

Post by kancutlawns »

Anyone listen to Drive this evening where Livesey had to read a text from a listener calling him thick? Amid laughter from the studio, his co-host said the listener should get to know him better. Brought a chuckle to my mouth seeing the lairy cunt being taken down from someone who clearly despises him rather than his stupid, giggly little fan girls like McDonnell.

What did Tone then say? He got the hump that shitty little Burnley weren’t being mentioned about none of their players being picked for the England World Cup squad. Fucking bellend.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

I might turn on Robbie and Chris later on.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Why?

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

With it being the World Cup. Never heard a tournament style show with these two.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Livsy is human excrement covered in dogshit
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Rick Edwards said when we're down to two matches a day, he won't know what to do with himself. How about you actually pull your finger out and do what you're paid to do for x hours a day you lazy, useless cunt? We're paying for you to sit in a warm studio with dimwitted Rachel and you shouldn't be watching the football all day. Cunt.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:52 am Rick Edwards said when we're down to two matches a day, he won't know what to do with himself. How about you actually pull your finger out and do what you're paid to do for x hours a day you lazy, useless cunt? We're paying for you to sit in a warm studio with dimwitted Rachel and you shouldn't be watching the football all day. Cunt.
Rick is a dreadfully dull cunt. He makes Nick 'Grimmy' Grimshaw seem like a workaholic and a real talent to the showbiz industry.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

I'm not sure who I need to detonate first, "Grimmy" or "Scott" Mills. Are they the same person? Where do they find these cunts? They repeat the likes of purves and mayo. Must be a factory. Sinister as fuck, all of them. Frisk for morgue keys.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Mills needs to be turned into a fucking jigsaw.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Mills''' '' '' '' '' '' voice absolutely fucks my ears wth a hammer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:00 pm Mills''' '' '' '' '' '' voice absolutely fucks my ears wth a hammer
A hyper-active 8 year old after a can of red bull. Again, it's hard to know who the bods at the BBC think people like him appeal too.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:44 am
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:00 pm Mills''' '' '' '' '' '' voice absolutely fucks my ears wth a hammer
A hyper-active 8 year old after a can of red bull. Again, it's hard to know who the bods at the BBC think people like him appeal too.
Some people must listen to him to enable them to form an opinion of him. :shock:
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

antdad

Post by antdad »

I don't listen but I once saw Mills on Saturday Kitchen (can't remember why but it must've been the beeb plugging an internal move for one of it's presenters like they did with Rick Edwards) and all he could go on about was his diet and weight loss.

I guess they were targeting his likely demographic but if I was a guest chef on there I would've off poisoned the cnut, absolute dullard.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

antdad wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:26 am I don't listen but I once saw Mills on Saturday Kitchen
Oh you poor, poor man.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Thank you for your concern, it wouldn't be my usual choice of viewing but it has a soporific effect if my head needs to heal.

I do at the time remember Mills just making me angry though, this shit for brains has managed to climb the greasy pole while clearly greasing somebodies pole as he he has no discernable talent.