Ted Heath

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Ted Heath

Post by Steve Hunt »

Finally being suggested that this traitorous wanker was a nonce.
I stated my belief about Heath being a paedophile on here previously - I have definitely told some of you via PM. I have also PM'd at least one of you (Hillman, I think?) regarding another very high profile ex-Tory minister who is currently involved in a court case regarding suggestions that he had indulged in similar activities.

I had the displeasure of meeting Heath in my FCS days in the mid 1980's. A thoroughly unpleasant man, no redeeming qualities at all. Even then, the rumours were rife amongst Tory circles.

Yet again though, another establishment figure whose perversions were hushed up until long after his death. Heads really should roll for this. But of course, they won't.

the rotary club

Re: Ted Heath

Post by the rotary club »

Thatcher knew didn't she, just like with her PPS(?) Morrison.
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

the rotary club wrote:Thatcher knew didn't she, just like with her PPS(?) Morrison.

I have to admit that it seems incredible that she didn't know, rotary.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Steve Hunt wrote:
the rotary club wrote:Thatcher knew didn't she, just like with her PPS(?) Morrison.

I have to admit that it seems incredible that she didn't know, rotary.
Whilst it was well known that he was homosexual (there was even a move for hm to have a marriage of convenience with a long standing woman friend, who was willing, as it was thiught an bachelor PM wouldnt be on) rumour isn't fact, so what was there for Margaret Thatcher, or, indeed, anyone else, to 'know'?
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

In the coverage on Today this morning, it was reported that the allegation is...

Wiltshire police were preparing a case against Heath. At the same time they raided a brothel , entirely unconnected, and the woman running it threatened to go to the press about Heath if her case was not dropped..

It'd be hard to tell whether Wilts police consulted anyone in Whitehall about what they should do, but if it's true they did this deal off their own bat that's terrible.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Given the extreme antipathy between the two, I'd be surprised if Thatcher did anything to protect Heath.
There's no poem, just prose.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Hillman avenger wrote:In the coverage on Today this morning, it was reported that the allegation is...

Wiltshire police were preparing a case against Heath. At the same time they raided a brothel , entirely unconnected, and the woman running it threatened to go to the press about Heath if her case was not dropped..

It'd be hard to tell whether Wilts police consulted anyone in Whitehall about what they should do, but if it's true they did this deal off their own bat that's terrible.
That story sounds extremely unlikely.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

The timing is important .

I am not sure if they reported the offences were in the 70s and were being investigated in the 80s, or if it was all in the 70s. If it was the 70s most of that period Callaghan was PM
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Given the extreme antipathy between the two, I'd be surprised if Thatcher did anything to protect Heath.

She would have been far more concerned about protecting the Tory Party, Holden.

Besides, Heath was a busted flush by the time she came to power.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Given the extreme antipathy between the two, I'd be surprised if Thatcher did anything to protect Heath.

The animosity between them came about when she challenged him for the party leadership, don't forget that he had made her Education Aecretary, so there must have been some rapport between them, I reckon that no one had the guts to stand against him for the leadership for fear of losing their position and Margaret Thatcher said, in an interview years later, that she was a little disgusted with the lot of 'em and said that 'if none of you will stand up to him I will' she did, and she won, which led to what some describe as the longest sulk in history, although some quiz programmes incorrectly attribute THAT to Gordon Brown.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

I fear a lot of these suspected cases will end up nowhere. Just political mudslinging and media shit stirring. There's no tribal axe for me to grind. If any figure of authority or fame during the period referenced by Operation Yewtree and similar investigations was truly responsible for child abuse I would hope that it is exposed once and for all, whether they are dead or alive. And somehow, the surviving victims get whatever help they need to come to terms with the long term effects of said abuse.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Whereas hundreds of the same types of case involving your favourite ethnicity get all the protection you can muster.

There was no need to have raped all those girls. All they needed to do was meet you and they could all have had their cocks sucked 24/7.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Heath and every one of these cases demonstrates the simplicity by which anyone in authority can cover things up at will, no matter what the subject.

Those covering them up should also be sought and prosecuted with aiding and abetting rape. That would change a few things.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Maggie knew :)
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

delboy1983 wrote:Maggie knew :)

I suspect she probably did.

Given what happened to the Tories after Profumo, I think she chose to turn a blind eye.