Ted Heath

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Ted Heath

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:In the old days that amount of suspicion used to result in an in depth investigation to find out if there was any proof or hard evidence. It certainly would if the accused were you , I or anyone not associated with the establishment.
What nonsense. There have been cover-ups for centuries. You are tailgating on this "establishment" bollocks.

In Hillman's ridiculous world, we could have 40 days of torrential rain and the whole country under flood. Until the met office confirmed this there would be no evidence.
His stance is making him look a fool in they eyes of those who were not convinced already.
At least I wouldn't be one of those who think everything is from the pages of a cheap thriller. Most things are far more commonplace.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Rossco wrote:Most governments are full of sexual predators and pedos. How they get them to do their bidding. If not bought off, then blackmailed. But most of these sick fucks enjoy causing pain anyhow.

And yes I said most not all.
Where do you get this shit from?

Don't know where he gets it from, but it's true. Tell you where I get it from, shall I ?
Many years of being involved in pressures and threats from above to keep quiet about stuff like this, which is horrifyingly common.
I think you'll see from past posts that I've named most of those subsequently caught before it came out, including this odious bastard, who probably did even worse things to kids than sexually abuse them.
Each time you've defended them, but never withdrawn that later when the truth came out.
It is still very dangerous to be associated with such allegations against politicians.
Again.

As in other posts yesterday, you expect us to roll over to the authority you think you have.

I repeat I don't doubt there is corruption of all types in government. When we get examples that are proved, they deserve serious punishment.

In the specific case of Heath, which I was commenting on, the two main pillars of the Wiltshire Police investigation have collapsed. Because he spent so much and got himself personally involved, the CC is pretending he is still right. They paid for an outside investigation and then wouldn't accept it when the witness problems were pointed out.

It is no more sensible to have a default mode of "they are all at it" than one which says they are blameless. I do not adopt either of those modes.This forum contains a lot of people adhering to the former mode, who cannot substantiate it, and when challenged, do not justify their position but abuse the challenger instead. That behaviour leads one to the conclusion what is primarily driving their thinking is paranoia `rather than reason.

Have a look at the work on the psychology of conspiracy theorists and you will recognise some of the people here.

Once again you have told us that you have experienced serious interference when dealing with such cases. What prevents you saying who and when? If it's true, you will be fine, won't you? Certainly you won't get unquestioning acceptance from anyone with a grasp of logic.

The investigation of the Wiltshire police is one thing. The contemporaneous knowledge of several branches of the Metropolitan Police and S.I.S is quite another.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

m4rkb wrote:I think the words 'satanic ritual' undermines any seriousness to these allegations.

Heath may well have enjoyed shagging underage boys but I'd draw a line at anything else. Did they drink the blood of a freshly slaughtered goat or something afterwards.

Besides there is a popular poster in here who's witnesses these things with his own eyes and was told "This goes no further". I've had a first hand account too from someone 'in the scene' who confirms the level of authority figures at these gay debauched evenings.

I was made to feel so naive by him, I'd have felt like Hillman - if I'd known who he was at that time. :D

So for me. I err on the side of belief when I hear these stories provising they seem remotely credible... just as I err towards 'gold digger' when I hear a stories about potential wags being 'raped' by megarich footballers when normally they don't mind a night on their back with twenty unknown blokes going through them but as soon as it's a footballer they suddenly do.

There is far too much sex involved with power. The two go hand in hand as we know but it does seem a disporportionate amount of perverts are attracted to parliament and other positions of power.

As for your indy link. Agreed. Utter garbage.
Hey m4krb, I'd love to be able tell you they don't do satanic rituals, but I can't .

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

who are "they"?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Royal24s wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I think the words 'satanic ritual' undermines any seriousness to these allegations.

Heath may well have enjoyed shagging underage boys but I'd draw a line at anything else. Did they drink the blood of a freshly slaughtered goat or something afterwards.

Besides there is a popular poster in here who's witnesses these things with his own eyes and was told "This goes no further". I've had a first hand account too from someone 'in the scene' who confirms the level of authority figures at these gay debauched evenings.

I was made to feel so naive by him, I'd have felt like Hillman - if I'd known who he was at that time. :D

So for me. I err on the side of belief when I hear these stories provising they seem remotely credible... just as I err towards 'gold digger' when I hear a stories about potential wags being 'raped' by megarich footballers when normally they don't mind a night on their back with twenty unknown blokes going through them but as soon as it's a footballer they suddenly do.

There is far too much sex involved with power. The two go hand in hand as we know but it does seem a disporportionate amount of perverts are attracted to parliament and other positions of power.

As for your indy link. Agreed. Utter garbage.
Hey m4krb, I'd love to be able tell you they don't do satanic rituals, but I can't .
Is it al based on sex Royals?
If so I'd agree with you. It's just another thrill made even more exiting by the fact anything can happen amongst a select few. :wink:

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:who are "they"?
Okay - "they" is what we call the third person pronoun. In this case the plural.
It's used in English to avoid repeating the subjective noun over and over again in both the written and spoken form of the language .

For example. We might say "Lions are big cats", then go on to say "they" live wild in Africa and "they" can be quite dangerous.

See how that works ?

Okay, very good. Now what's happened here is that you have asked him a question about specific people and mk4rb , being already proficient in this language has referred to them as "they" !

What I suggest is that if you can't remember who you were talking about, either say so because I'm sure we'll all help you keep up, or better still, look back at the previous posts you wrote and see if you can work out who he was talking about when he said "they".

Try it - it doesn't matter if you get it wrong at first. If you're not sure ask an adult.

Royal24s

Was Edward Heath a Paedophile or worse ?

Post by Royal24s »

Yes

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Was Edward Heath a Paedophile or worse ?

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

No
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

No longer the Bridesmaid

Maybe

No longer the Bridesmaid

Perhaps

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

Worse?
Yes, he was a Tory.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

You said he popped into your head in another post last night.

Don't know much about him but have learned enough to know how this world really works. Secret clubs have lots of secrets and people only keep secrets to protect themselves or others in wrong doings.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

No longer the Bridesmaid

Only "God" knows guize

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

No, lots of people know Higgins

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:Worse?
Yes, he was a Tory.

Yeah worse