Ted Heath

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Was Edward Heath a Paedophile or worse ?

Post by Zambo »

Yep, the police are never wrong.

Chief Constable Mike Veale reportedly said he was "120 per cent" convinced that sordid allegations against the former PM were true.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Ted Heath

Post by Carlos J »

Merged into old Heath thread.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

finchman

Post by finchman »

40 years too late,the police need to get out there with their speed traps and stop fucking about with dead nonces.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

finchman wrote:40 years too late,the police need to get out there with their speed traps and stop fucking about with dead nonces.

I'd agree generally, but perhaps this is different because I don't think people imagine how deep this goes in establishment circles or that it is part of an even more serious web of total corruption .
It is important firstly for the general public to see this so they stop trusting these people and get a more realistic view of whether they'd lie about gravely serious matters. Secondly, as I implied, there are even more serious allegations against the man which we have yet to hear about in public.

These allegations concern crimes which would always have been investigated even as long into the future as this is from his crimes.

I couldn't agree more about the futility of investigating dead people or the fundamental injustice of accusing anyone of alleged crimes decades later when the chances of either side producing sufficient evidence are remote. However , if it's something which is still going on as an institutional malpractice I'm sure you'd agree that's an exception because it can effect the here and now.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

I wonder if Heath was involved in the covered up Kincora scandal which was going on in Belfast whilst he was Premier.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

deisegirl

Re: Was Edward Heath a Paedophile or worse ?

Post by deisegirl »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:Worse?
Yes, he was a Tory.

:lol:
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Petingo wrote:I wonder if Heath was involved in the covered up Kincora scandal which was going on in Belfast whilst he was Premier.

Though I can't answer that, ol' Pet. See my post in the 'Vegas' thread about the Colin Wallace case: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f ... 5#p1158319
Carlos J wrote:
Rossco wrote:And just encase anyone else is as naive as Del in how at times this world can be. Is there an evil in this world? You sir there is.
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 61593.html

Just on this little rock alone. But no people wouldn't kill others or hire or train others to kill for money, or power or control or just out of plain indifference to beliefs.

And no shadow government people wouldn't kill whomever to rule.

Slightly off topic and related sort of to this. Got this from my local charity shop, but yet to read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Wallace

Any thoughts or knowledge without disturbing the thread anyone?

From the Mr Wiki linked above:
Wallace was probably the first member of the security forces to attempt to draw public attention to the sexual abuse of children at the Kincora Boys' Home in Belfast. In 1973, at the request of his superior officers, he gave several journalists the name of the loyalist paramilitary leader running the home, together with his address and telephone number. He also pointed out that the man was "a known homosexual." None of the newspapers he briefed published the story and the abuse of children continued unabated for a further seven years before the police were finally forced to take action following revelations in the Irish Independent.[2]
Looking at the index of the book, Heath has mentions on 6 pages. Though the book was released in 1989 way before Heath died, and even if Foot had an inkling, doubt it would be published as the book was not about him.And no publisher would be damned.

Of course there may be connections. Heath rumours as paolo and others have said have been for years before he died, same as Savile. Only a few dared to speak the truth about Uncle Jimmeh before he died. Whether similar with Uncle Ted, we will probably never know. But as per and often with these, Jersey is always interesting and a good starting point.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Petingo wrote:I wonder if Heath was involved in the covered up Kincora scandal which was going on in Belfast whilst he was Premier.

Yes he was

What a bloody shame this has been merged with an old thread !
That'll certainly fudge the issue a bit. Sometimes I despair that even in a tiny place like this the bastards get to hide their guilt in a big smoke screen of extraneous old news.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Yes, Ted is a mod here
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The clues were there dangling from his mother's apron strings !!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Anyone else listening to the news yesterday, where the police were saying they ABSOLUTELY, DEFINITELY, 100% would have prosecuted him if he were alive now with more than a pinch of cynicism?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

paolo

Post by paolo »

Old pets getting stuck into the conspiracy threads!!

Yes to Kincora and yes to battenburg

And yes to haute de le garenne
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid