Ted Heath

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Ted Heath

Post by Royal24s »

Isn't there a special forum called pandemonium for half wits to post and counter post insults they'd be scared to say in real life ?
I'm sure this is a useful outlet for them, but why do they keep doing it here ?
Would the moderators consider a special thread here just for them to post mindless digs ?
We could take it in turns to post something in there so they could make Kevin and Perry comments about it for a page or two then someone else writes one for them to target for a bit and so on...
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

This fat twat didn't have it in him to fuck anything. Fucks sake.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Yes, Ted is a mod here

How come she’s being kept in power? She’s a chronic diabetic and is a woman of 66 who clearly hasn’t got the mental or physical capability to serve the country with any semblance of competence. The Tories really are a bunch of infeeling, mercenary bastards.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Yes, Ted is a mod here

How come she’s being kept in power? She’s a chronic diabetic and is a woman of 66 who clearly hasn’t got the mental or physical capability to serve the country with any semblance of competence. The Tories really are a bunch of infeeling, mercenary bastards.

More worryingly, wy would a decent, morally-upstanding, educated, clean-living woman want to be Prime Minister? It doesn't make sense to me. To be Prime Minister you have to be a rotten cunt. Like Boris, or Blair etc.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

She was a shithouse as Home Secretary, hasn’t any convictions and was bundled out of the back door when she comprehensively fucked up the PR at Grenfell. She called an election which saw the cunty party reduce their majority. She went cap in hand with a party in NI with terrorist links after saying there was no money tree. She’s fucked this country over with Brexit and is giving the likes of Barnier and Merkel a right old laugh with her uncertainty.

And you think she’s a decent human being? She’s a utter disgrace. Carc, we know you’re turned on by her grey hair, stuttering and self pity and would like to stick it up her stinkpipe but do you seriously think she has the credentials you’ve said?

I don’t think calling her out for the piece of work she is is an indication of being “small dicked”.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Steve Hunt wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 am Hillman - you know my thoughts on Heath.

You know that I met him once.

I am not into huge conspiracy theories. But, having met him (and also, many years ago, being pretty high up in the FCS once), I simply do not believe that Heath is innocent.
The re visit
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:57 pm
Rossco wrote:Most governments are full of sexual predators and pedos. How they get them to do their bidding. If not bought off, then blackmailed. But most of these sick fucks enjoy causing pain anyhow.

And yes I said most not all.
Where do you get this shit from?
And so it came to pass

Great thread with brilliant input from mark, marky and royals24

And hillman
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

"And you think she’s a decent human being? She’s a utter disgrace. Carc, we know you’re turned on by her grey hair, stuttering and self pity and would like to stick it up her stinkpipe but do you seriously think she has the credentials you’ve said?"

You seem nice. Why resort to personal insults, Lawns? Carc's preferences have nothing to do with the argument. Even if he found May attractive, so what? You'd like to bum Vanessa Feltz. Big yikes. Huge.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

With an impending sense of doom and expecting a verbose, italicised cliche ridden response replete with a c&p’d text from a dead old git, why are you replying to a post from nearly six and a half years ago? smh .

That post if I can be bothered to do a superficial critique on doesn’t even have anything to do with Edward Heath.

Sort it out luv.

paolo

Post by paolo »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:31 pm With an impending sense of doom and expecting a verbose, italicised cliche ridden response replete with a c&p’d text from a dead old git, why are you replying to a post from nearly six and a half years ago? smh .

That post if I can be bothered to do a superficial critique on doesn’t even have anything to do with Edward Heath.

Sort it out luv.
I think it's because the subject matter was being discussed, and upon realising that a very interesting thread on the subject matter existed, with some great posters contributing, the old thread was brought back to the fore

It was then commented on

in a world of noncing used to further power, and with an evil prime minister that was corrupted into signing on to the EEC, it's probably quite relevant

history doesnt die when perps die
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

lambrini wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:07 pm "And you think she’s a decent human being? She’s a utter disgrace. Carc, we know you’re turned on by her grey hair, stuttering and self pity and would like to stick it up her stinkpipe but do you seriously think she has the credentials you’ve said?"

You seem nice. Why resort to personal insults, Lawns? Carc's preferences have nothing to do with the argument. Even if he found May attractive, so what? You'd like to bum Vanessa Feltz. Big yikes. Huge.
pretty well said, regarding may
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

🤣🤣🤣 Don’t think anyone’s that desperate.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

[Input prompt] : Hi, KankBot-GPT! Generate a short paragraph in the style of a ranty simp with text-to-speech Jeremy Kyle.
kancutlawns wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:31 pm With an impending sense of doom and expecting a verbose, italicised cliche ridden response replete with a c&p’d text from a dead old git, why are you replying to a post from nearly six and a half years ago? smh .

Sort it out luv.
LOL.

You haven’t got a clue what you're talking about, Lawns, as usual. It's shame to see you brush off my valid point using your cheap gaslighting gimp simp act again. Oh, well, nevermind. Happy new year, old boy! All the best and all that.

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

paolo

Post by paolo »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:34 pm 🤣🤣🤣 Don’t think anyone’s that desperate.
some of us have our moments!!
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid