In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Private Threads

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
lasharoo wrote::finga:

Yep, thought so.
No doubt Roy and his mob will be along in a minute to condemn you.

Oh, hang on... #oneruleforone

Works both ways subsub, - if you are implying that lasharoo is trolling you, then I assume you will agree that certain of your 'chums' are also trolls?

Who are my 'chums'? They are more than capable of defending their own posts, thanks.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
Something you really need to understand: just because someone disagrees with you, that does not make them a troll.

Any chance of you putting that in a note to yourself and Lou?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:The D&D Dildos want to be given carte blanche to post their views, , without being called out.
Heenan is just playing the sensible poster card because he knows he’ll be fucked off again if he starts with his racist shite, and crap about repeatedly smashing Pele’s head in with a hammer.
Twanger wants free reign to ramble on about darkies and Muslims to his heart’s content.
Gumbo wants to preach to the world (gays are bad, Jesus is good) Royals is now trying to dress his bullshit up as a wind up, however still becomes incandescent when someone calls him out for posting his shite.

They would all love to be able to rant on endlessly without challenge- That’s why they’re getting all pissy. I mean let’s face it, racist homophobes deserve to be called fucking cunts, do they not?
Holocaust deniers and people who express a desire to murder Pele with a hammer, deserve to be called deranged fucking bellends, do they not?

Post opposing views and debate them
Post extreme offensive views, and prepare to be vilified, or at the very least, challenged robustly!!

It aint errrr hard to see the agenda

Who are you?

You've never contributed to D&D positively and all you've done us troll and spam and your faux outrage isn't kidding anyone. You're simply just a troll using faux outrage to troll posters in D&D you don't happen to like.

You've posted and continue to post abuse and insults at posters so you dont need to be hypocritical

This is section of the forum where you've never contributed positively and for you to be all outraged etc is a farce and a complete joke considering the sheer loads of abuse you dish out

Mr Sid Pervcat... You don't help matters in here and your concern is not warranted

Pandemonium is your home

Robert's quite right of course, and I don't therefore need to add anything. Except that is to disabuse you of the notion that I might be getting incandescent about anything here - or even slightly annoyed I'm afraid . Sometimes I'm having a laugh, occasionally I'm being serious, but I'm a very experienced man if nothing else and I tend to the idea that if no ones been killed it's not all that fucking serious, and that makes my attitude seem a bit casual even if I'm doing something important. My late father used to define a gentleman as " one who's always seen to be winning but never seen to be trying", and I hope that's stuck with me.
Anyway, the bottom line is that I don't even get too hysterical when people try to shoot me,
( which has happened a number of times, only once successfully), so I promise you there's absolutely fuck all that anyone can say in a chat forum which will rattle my cage even slightly. Oh, and while we're on the subject, I'm not going to be shocked by you using swear words and stuff either cause, again , I've actually heard them all before.
Anyway , just thought I'd mention that in the hope that it'd register that you ought to stop taking yourself so seriously and also giving a rats arse what anonymous contributors here might think of you.
In the real world you're judged by your acts and results, and even there a big pile of bullshit words is worthless so I don't know who you're trying to impress or why. Son.... this is all just a bit of fun so wise up to that because otherwise you'll be spending your time fuming about some crap someone said here and you'll be the only one effected by it

As you say, the trolls shouldn't matter, but they do leave a foul mess wherever they go.
If all the serious posters put all of the trolls on ignore, we would not see any of their goading posts, - job done.
Trolls hate being ignored, - maybe then they will either go away, or learn how to debate and discuss in the debate & discussion section of the forum.

Something you really need to understand: just because someone disagrees with you, that does not make them a troll.

If you post something that I find offensive, I will call you out on it. Now, you can either defend your offensive post or shut the fuck up - your choice. But don't come on here and endlessly bleat that people who disagree with you are trolls. It's getting very boring watching you write essentially the same post day in, day out, just because people have sussed what you're all about.

Thank you for helping me understand.
As it happens though, - I do not automatically assume everyone who disagrees with me is a troll.
Sometimes I get it wrong when posters use unnecessary foul language, as in your case, - even though by and large, you do sometimes offer counter argument.
The trolls are those who invariably simply accuse posters like me of being bigots, racists etc., and when asked to justify their comments just employ expletives and/or laugh and nudge nudge amongst themselves, patting themselves on their backs at how witty they are.
If it would serve any purpose, I could point you in the direction of such posters and you could judge for yourself, but I’m guessing you aren’t overly interested.
I’m happy if you or anyone ‘call me out’ on something you think is offensive, as long as you wish to genuinely debate it, - experience shows that mostly, this doesn’t happen, unfortunately.
I do however admit that I post on certain subjects more than others, but you know full well that you’re being extremely disingenuous by saying I only post on one subject.

Don't bother Mr Twing.

He's trolling as usual. Funny thing is if he cuts that kind of behaviour out then he can be a decent poster on D&D like Mr Hillman, Mr Ralph, Mr Tick, and in years gone by the likes of Mr Deep Sea Isopod (Mr DSI) and Mr Narraback whom despite having completely opposite views engage or engaged in good debate and discussion.

Unfortunately there is no hope or rather no trust regarding some and they're at it with their petulant trolling

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yep, thought so.

Works both ways subsub, - if you are implying that lasharoo is trolling you, then I assume you will agree that certain of your 'chums' are also trolls?

Who are my 'chums'? They are more than capable of defending their own posts, thanks.

You really don't see the contradiction in your comments here do you.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yep, thought so.

No he doesn't.....you are wasting your breath Roy.
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yep, thought so.

I asked you a question; you haven't replied to it.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yep, thought so.

Fucking rich, coming from you, that
WOKE AND PROUD

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yep, thought so.

Is that the best you can offer subsub?
Very disappointing.
I gave a comprehensive reply to a post you aimed at me, and you've ignored it so far, and instead try to squirm out of a different embarrassing faux pas of yours.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

lasharoo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yep, thought so.

The sad thing is that subsub is actually one of the better remaining 'lefty' posters.
Can you believe that?
Maybe the forum death-knell forecasters have a point.
E & OE

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

I think he's capable of rehabilitation , but I'm not sure. I've tried engaging with him but so far it hasn't worked . Still I'm hopeful and he may just have been hanging round with the wrong sorts in here.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yep, thought so.

Very disappointing.
I gave a comprehensive reply to a post you aimed at me, and you've ignored it so far, and instead try to squirm out of a different embarrassing faux pas of yours.

Hardly. You referred to my 'chums'; I asked you who they are but you haven't had the decency to reply. I am keen to know.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roy Twing wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yep, thought so.

The sad thing is that subsub is actually one of the better remaining 'lefty' posters.
Can you believe that?

I don't consider myself a lefty at all. But then again, compared to you, I probably am. And so are most people, come to think of it.
WOKE AND PROUD

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Really ? I don't get the impression that Roy is that right wing. His views as expressed here seem somewhere very near the general public opinion in this area at least .
He certainly doesn't seem as extreme in his views as most of the left leaning people here do.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yep, thought so.

Can you believe that?

I don't consider myself a lefty at all. But then again, compared to you, I probably am. And so are most people, come to think of it.

Oh come on - next you'll be telling us you vote tory or ukip. ?

Edit: it occurs to me me that subsub regards a question mark as the only reason to respond to a post, so I've added one.
Perhaps he might reply now. (as at 21.16)
Last edited by Roy Twing on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
subsub wrote:

Yep, thought so.

Very disappointing.

Hardly. You referred to my 'chums'; I asked you who they are but you haven't had the decency to reply. I am keen to know.

You really are clinging on to this snippet in the hope of some sort of get out jail face-saving gambit regarding your nightmare evening on here, aren't you?

Anyway, - by 'your chums' I mean those on your side of the forum divide who troll me consistently.
E & OE