Re: Private Threads

Post by Royal24s »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Really ? I don't get the impression that Roy is that right wing

The clue might be in his username, tbh.

Only if you've got a particular regional accent, so that hadn't occurred to me, but fair enough.
Even so I'm not sure how much we can read into a name. Mine only happened because I looked at a packet of fags on the office desk when I was joining, although I do think cigarettes are delicious in fairness , and quite good for your health apparently .

It happens to be my real name - most unfortunate as a child growing up in a labour heartland (and of course being a labour voter myself until 1997).
I believe my parents were Johnny Cash fans.

Is it fuck your real name :lol:

Don't see why not. Tick uses his real second name after all.
His first name , lunar, is unusual too but he doesn't use it in the forum
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Didn't Bunin Selwyn Chuck appeals witch vaguest veritas guy exceeding videoland Buffalo

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Neep !
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Robert Heenan wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:The D&D Dildos want to be given carte blanche to post their views, , without being called out.
Heenan is just playing the sensible poster card because he knows he’ll be fucked off again if he starts with his racist shite, and crap about repeatedly smashing Pele’s head in with a hammer.
Twanger wants free reign to ramble on about darkies and Muslims to his heart’s content.
Gumbo wants to preach to the world (gays are bad, Jesus is good) Royals is now trying to dress his bullshit up as a wind up, however still becomes incandescent when someone calls him out for posting his shite.

They would all love to be able to rant on endlessly without challenge- That’s why they’re getting all pissy. I mean let’s face it, racist homophobes deserve to be called fucking cunts, do they not?
Holocaust deniers and people who express a desire to murder Pele with a hammer, deserve to be called deranged fucking bellends, do they not?

Post opposing views and debate them
Post extreme offensive views, and prepare to be vilified, or at the very least, challenged robustly!!

It aint errrr hard to see the agenda

Who are you?

You've never contributed to D&D positively and all you've done us troll and spam and your faux outrage isn't kidding anyone. You're simply just a troll using faux outrage to troll posters in D&D you don't happen to like.

You've posted and continue to post abuse and insults at posters so you dont need to be hypocritical

This is section of the forum where you've never contributed positively and for you to be all outraged etc is a farce and a complete joke considering the sheer loads of abuse you dish out

Mr Sid Pervcat... You don't help matters in here and your concern is not warranted

Pandemonium is your home

Well said Robert.
That mooncat character, along with one or two of its cronies, seem to be on some sort of mission to destroy D&D because it seems, they cannot tolerate views that differ from theirs, and as they do not have the means with which to debate intelligently, they can only ridicule and vilify, and as that doesn’t seem to be working, they are now trying the tactic (ridiculous as it seems that they would be taken seriously) of trying to take the moral/ethical high ground.
Their place, as you say, is pandemonium, - they have no intention of debating, and we can only trust that the mods see through their ridiculous nonsense.
As I’ve previously said, - I have no desire or intention of disrupting their chosen part of the forum with serious discussion, - I don’t see why they are so determined to infest this part with inanities and bile.

I agree. The funny thing is as much as Mr Hillman and Mr Ralph have completely opposite views to yourself... At least they can debate and discuss. The same goes for Mr Tick who has polar opposite views to mines regarding domestic issues... I respect his position in debate and discussion with myself.

In years gone by Mr Deep Sea Isopod (Mr DSI) and Mr Narraback used to engage in lengthy and very polarised debates and discussion with myself and others yet I have respect for them because they engaged in debate and not trolled and spammed the section and individual posters with faux outrage and petty grievances and pathetic vendettas

But unfortunately there can be no trust and no faux debate with trolls and spammers no matter how much they try to pathetically convince us they want to debate and discuss.
You seem to have conveniently left out the bit that it was actually your spamming and trolling that was instrumental in causing DSI to leave.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

And Hillman too because he was disgusted that a Holocaust denier was allowed back here after being perma banned. He said it a number of times and and was sick of him posting.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

beingsoblase wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:The D&D Dildos want to be given carte blanche to post their views, , without being called out.
Heenan is just playing the sensible poster card because he knows he’ll be fucked off again if he starts with his racist shite, and crap about repeatedly smashing Pele’s head in with a hammer.
Twanger wants free reign to ramble on about darkies and Muslims to his heart’s content.
Gumbo wants to preach to the world (gays are bad, Jesus is good) Royals is now trying to dress his bullshit up as a wind up, however still becomes incandescent when someone calls him out for posting his shite.

They would all love to be able to rant on endlessly without challenge- That’s why they’re getting all pissy. I mean let’s face it, racist homophobes deserve to be called fucking cunts, do they not?
Holocaust deniers and people who express a desire to murder Pele with a hammer, deserve to be called deranged fucking bellends, do they not?

Post opposing views and debate them
Post extreme offensive views, and prepare to be vilified, or at the very least, challenged robustly!!

It aint errrr hard to see the agenda

Who are you?

You've never contributed to D&D positively and all you've done us troll and spam and your faux outrage isn't kidding anyone. You're simply just a troll using faux outrage to troll posters in D&D you don't happen to like.

You've posted and continue to post abuse and insults at posters so you dont need to be hypocritical

This is section of the forum where you've never contributed positively and for you to be all outraged etc is a farce and a complete joke considering the sheer loads of abuse you dish out

Mr Sid Pervcat... You don't help matters in here and your concern is not warranted

Pandemonium is your home

Well said Robert.
That mooncat character, along with one or two of its cronies, seem to be on some sort of mission to destroy D&D because it seems, they cannot tolerate views that differ from theirs, and as they do not have the means with which to debate intelligently, they can only ridicule and vilify, and as that doesn’t seem to be working, they are now trying the tactic (ridiculous as it seems that they would be taken seriously) of trying to take the moral/ethical high ground.
Their place, as you say, is pandemonium, - they have no intention of debating, and we can only trust that the mods see through their ridiculous nonsense.
As I’ve previously said, - I have no desire or intention of disrupting their chosen part of the forum with serious discussion, - I don’t see why they are so determined to infest this part with inanities and bile.

I agree. The funny thing is as much as Mr Hillman and Mr Ralph have completely opposite views to yourself... At least they can debate and discuss. The same goes for Mr Tick who has polar opposite views to mines regarding domestic issues... I respect his position in debate and discussion with myself.

In years gone by Mr Deep Sea Isopod (Mr DSI) and Mr Narraback used to engage in lengthy and very polarised debates and discussion with myself and others yet I have respect for them because they engaged in debate and not trolled and spammed the section and individual posters with faux outrage and petty grievances and pathetic vendettas

But unfortunately there can be no trust and no faux debate with trolls and spammers no matter how much they try to pathetically convince us they want to debate and discuss.
You seem to have conveniently left out the bit that it was actually your spamming and trolling that was instrumental in causing DSI to leave.

Perhaps you can dig up my interaction with Mr DSI where Mr DSI states to the effect he was leaving due to my "spamming and trolling"

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

kancutlawns wrote:And Hillman too because he was disgusted that a Holocaust denier was allowed back here after being perma banned. He said it a number of times and and was sick of him posting.

https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... d#p1133819

Hypocrite!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I thought Hillman was someone who toed the party line too much and parroted a load of establishment dogma until it came to Hillsborough.

Anyway, putting you onto ignore so I can talk about you without being interrupted. Goodbye.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

kancutlawns wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I thought Hillman was someone who toed the party line too much and parroted a load of establishment dogma until it came to Hillsborough.

Anyway, putting you onto ignore so I can talk about you without being interrupted. Goodbye.

You could do whatever you like.

There is no pleasant interaction with you.

The hostility is more on your side but it's good and better for the forum if we ignore each other and also don't make indirect snide remarks which spams the section

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

deepseaisopod wrote: Anyway, I am sick of this Heenan character, spamming and trolling me.I'm off.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Countdown to another blow out from Heenan. 3..2..1..

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
deepseaisopod wrote: Anyway, I am sick of this Heenan character, spamming and trolling me.I'm off.

If you could provide a link to this alleged comment then it would be much appreciated

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:

If you could provide a link to this alleged comment then it would be much appreciated

https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f ... 2#p1162602