Private Threads

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Re: Private Threads

Post by Robert Heenan »

kancutlawns wrote:Countdown to another blow out from Heenan. 3..2..1..

You're continuing with the trolling even after I've made a good suggestion to stop the shitfest

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
deepseaisopod wrote: Anyway, I am sick of this Heenan character, spamming and trolling me.I'm off.

If you could provide a link to this alleged comment then it would be much appreciated

https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f ... 2#p1162602

It goes to mooncats comment. No direct link to what Mr DSI is alleged to have stated.

You're just trolling as usual.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
deepseaisopod wrote: Anyway, I am sick of this Heenan character, spamming and trolling me.I'm off.

If you could provide a link to this alleged comment then it would be much appreciated

It goes to mooncats comment. No direct link to what Mr DSI is alleged to have stated.

Ask him, not me you pilchard. He posted it ask him. DSI thought you were a trolling cretin and an utter bellend. He PMd me about you. Just putting it our there Bob, don't shoot the messenger.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:

Ask him, not me you pilchard. He posted it ask him. DSI thought you were a trolling cretin. He PMd me about you.

You interfered and continue to interfere when I asked Mooncat for a direct link to what Mr DSI is alleged to have said.

Not interested in what is said or rather alleged to have been said in private messages.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:

Ask him, not me you pilchard. He posted it ask him. DSI thought you were a trolling cretin. He PMd me about you.

You interfered and continue to interfere when I asked Mooncat for a direct link to what Mr DSI is alleged to have said.

Not interested in what is said or rather alleged to have been said in private messages.

Or I see so when Twingo and that pompous cretin Royals jump in on your side, you tell them to fuck off and wind their necks in do you? Don't talk utter cock rot , Bobbles.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:

Or I see so when Twingo and that pompous cretin Royals jump in on your side, you tell them to fuck off and wind their necks in do you? Don't talk utter cock rot , Bobbles.

You interfered and replied to my request to mooncat and so I addressed you.

You're just trolling now and making unnecessary abusive jibes at Mr Royals24 and Mr Twing

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Enough!

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:

You're just trolling now and making unnecessary abusive jibes at Mr Royals24 and Mr Twing

That's all he does Robert. He's best ignored because he's actually too thick to reason with.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Royal24s wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:

That's all he does Robert. He's best ignored because he's actually too thick to reason with.

Ah but he won't ignore me, nor will you. You can't resist responding to me. :wink: Keep them coming. The more you insist on ignoring me, the more frustrated you're getting. How's your quest for your new forum coming along? :D Have you generated the required funds to pimp our mod?

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Who's Mooncat?

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

6 days of moaning,stop it !!!
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Sid Pervcat wrote:Who's Mooncat?

Fuck knows. I've never heard of him.

George Summer

Post by George Summer »

"I use the ignore function on a debate forum", it's like using condoms when you are trying for a kid.
"Joining me by heliograph live from Thebes is Parthenopaeus as he is about to launch his assault on the city."

"I'd like to push him into a grain silo."

"He simply needs a good smack in the mouth"

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

George Summer wrote:"I use the ignore function on a debate forum", it's like using condoms when you are trying for a kid.

If some of the kids turned out like some of the posters I'm all for using condoms one on top of the other.

George Summer

Post by George Summer »

Dulls sensitivity and might prevent premature ejaculation fella. Should you need it
"Joining me by heliograph live from Thebes is Parthenopaeus as he is about to launch his assault on the city."

"I'd like to push him into a grain silo."

"He simply needs a good smack in the mouth"