Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
deepseaisopod wrote: Anyway, I am sick of this Heenan character, spamming and trolling me.I'm off.

If you could provide a link to this alleged comment then it would be much appreciated

https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f ... 2#p1162602

It goes to mooncats comment. No direct link to what Mr DSI is alleged to have stated.

You're just trolling as usual.

Ask him, not me you pilchard. He posted it ask him. DSI thought you were a trolling cretin. He PMd me about you.

You interfered and continue to interfere when I asked Mooncat for a direct link to what Mr DSI is alleged to have said.

Not interested in what is said or rather alleged to have been said in private messages.

Or I see so when Twingo and that pompous cretin Royals jump in on your side, you tell them to fuck off and wind their necks in do you? Don't talk utter cock rot , Bobbles.

You interfered and replied to my request to mooncat and so I addressed you.

You're just trolling now and making unnecessary abusive jibes at Mr Royals24 and Mr Twing

That's all he does Robert. He's best ignored because he's actually too thick to reason with.

I quite liked the agreement Mr Paolo and Mr Zambo had when they were embroiled in a feud with each other... They ignored each other and didn't make any references to each other.

Neither of them wanted to continue the shitfest and they came to a gentleman's agreement.

It's best way forward!

Hillman avenger

Re: Private Threads

Post by Hillman avenger »

How depressing to be away from the forum for weeks then to return and find the idiot Heenan back yet again.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

subsub

Post by subsub »

Hillman avenger wrote:How depressing to be away from the forum for weeks then to return and find the idiot Heenan back yet again.

Well, all he's done in that time is write the same post about 100 times, denouncing other forumers for "trolling".
Incredible that people who have quite rightly been banned permanently are welcomed back with open arms for reasons unknown…
WOKE AND PROUD

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

It's only unknown to some people. I think you'll find that all the Alt Right members here are well aware of how it was achieved .
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Hillman avenger wrote:How depressing to be away from the forum for weeks then to return and find the idiot Heenan back yet again.

Instead of coming back all hostile and abusive towards myself, it would perhaps be much better if you discussed and debated a topic.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Robert Heenan wrote:

Instead of coming back all hostile and abusive towards myself, it would perhaps be much better if you discussed and debated a topic.

That would be a first. It's not for non-mods to demand bans . Let the admin do the modding.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Robert Heenan wrote:
I quite liked the agreement Mr Paolo and Mr Zambo had when they were embroiled in a feud with each other... They ignored each other and didn't make any references to each other.

Neither of them wanted to continue the shitfest and they came to a gentleman's agreement.

It's best way forward!

Just do it Hillman. Think of the forum for a change.

Welcome back btw.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On