Freedom of Movement

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Freedom of Movement

Post by Royal24s »

I've had another idea tonight about how to solve a problem , and I think you'd have to agree that it's to everyone's benefit.
Due to dumbing down , sloth and drug abuse in our young people I increasingly find that I have to employ East European workers.
Now, this afternoon one of them asked me my advice as to whether he could join the British Army and how he'd go about it, ( this is true) . He explained that this country had been so good to him that he wanted to give something back, and went on to pour gushing praise on Britain, it's history and the freedom ,equality of opportunity and emancipation which used to be so universally admired throughout the world.

It made me reflect that these are strong, hardworking young men in general who want to get married ,( to women), and bring up families in the proper way. They are on average far better educated than our own youngsters , yet they have no objection to hard work.

Of course, they are all a bit worried about their long term prospects of staying in the country they now love so much after the UK leaves the EU, ( which they nonetheless generally support very strongly ).
I don't think for one moment that they have any reason for concern on that, but it did occur to me that we seem to have so many younger people here, like Tick as one example, who clearly detest everything British and just cannot accept the reality of Brexit to a point where they are quite tortured by it.
Well, it occurred to me that we could sort of "swap " them. What I'm saying is that we could offer people like tick the opportunity to go and live happily in Slovakia or Romania where they undoubtedly think things are much fairer and nicer, and for each one who agrees to give up his British nationality and thus stay in the EU which they so love, we could grant full citizenship to one of these young chaps who've come here from real hell holes and would give anything to become British.

In this way we could get round the free movement issue in EU negotiations. Those who prefer the EU to this country can remain within that outfit and our country would benefit from a good form of immigration.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

kancutlawns

Re: Freedom of Movement

Post by kancutlawns »

Swap tick. :lol: For whom? David Copeland or Ratko Mladic perhaps? Is that cash plus a player swap? Does the FOP apply?

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

I am putting Royals in my list of nominations for POTY later this year.

This is top, top WUMMING.

:D
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Petingo wrote:I am putting Royals in my list of nominations for POTY later this year.

This is top, top WUMMING.

He's excellent, isn't he?

A joyless arsehole.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Royal24s wrote:I've had another idea tonight about how to solve a problem , and I think you'd have to agree that it's to everyone's benefit.
Due to dumbing down , sloth and drug abuse in our young people I increasingly find that I have to employ East European workers.
Now, this afternoon one of them asked me my advice as to whether he could join the British Army and how he'd go about it, ( this is true) . He explained that this country had been so good to him that he wanted to give something back, and went on to pour gushing praise on Britain, it's history and the freedom ,equality of opportunity and emancipation which used to be so universally admired throughout the world.

It made me reflect that these are strong, hardworking young men in general who want to get married ,( to women), and bring up families in the proper way. They are on average far better educated than our own youngsters , yet they have no objection to hard work.

Of course, they are all a bit worried about their long term prospects of staying in the country they now love so much after the UK leaves the EU, ( which they nonetheless generally support very strongly ).
I don't think for one moment that they have any reason for concern on that, but it did occur to me that we seem to have so many younger people here, like Tick as one example, who clearly detest everything British and just cannot accept the reality of Brexit to a point where they are quite tortured by it.
Well, it occurred to me that we could sort of "swap " them. What I'm saying is that we could offer people like tick the opportunity to go and live happily in Slovakia or Romania where they undoubtedly think things are much fairer and nicer, and for each one who agrees to give up his British nationality and thus stay in the EU which they so love, we could grant full citizenship to one of these young chaps who've come here from real hell holes and would give anything to become British.

In this way we could get round the free movement issue in EU negotiations. Those who prefer the EU to this country can remain within that outfit and our country would benefit from a good form of immigration.

TL:DR

But my dual Irish citizenship should keep me in good stead while Brexit destroys everything and you are stuck in your hovel with no Eastern Europeans to exploit :D

paolo

Post by paolo »

did the eastern europeans get exploited before blair fucked it all up?

did they undercut the british worker?

did they come here in 6 month blocks living 20 to a house, living on cheap beer and ramen noodles then take all their money home?

did those veggies not get picked prior to the eastern bloc invasion?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

paolo wrote:did the eastern europeans get exploited before blair fucked it all up?

did they undercut the british worker?

did they come here in 6 month blocks living 20 to a house, living on cheap beer and ramen noodles then take all their money home?

did those veggies not get picked prior to the eastern bloc invasion?

Before all that, it was the commonwealth migrants who we exploited.

paolo

Post by paolo »

we must have been terrible exploiters....forcing them to come from all corners, vacating their respective shitholes to come and suffer at the hands of the evil white rulers.....why did they do that?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

paolo wrote:we must have been terrible exploiters....forcing them to come from all corners, vacating their respective shitholes to come and suffer at the hands of the evil white rulers.....why did they do that?

That's just it. We sold them the idea of jobs, housing and better quality of life but when they got here all they really got was deprivation, hostility and discrimination while they helped clear up our mess from World War II. They and their children's generations had to fight and struggle for emancipation and access to a good life. The idea that we laid it all out for them from the beginning is false

paolo

Post by paolo »

they've certainly got their revenge now....
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

paolo wrote:they've certainly got their revenge now....

And that's why you fled to Canada and helped heap more misery on its indigenous peoples

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Tick wrote:
paolo wrote:they've certainly got their revenge now....

And that's why you fled to Canada and helped heap more misery on its indigenous peoples

i left the uk due to uncontrolled immigration....i complained and did something about it

i live in both places and have lived all around the world

never tried to inflict sharia law anywhere

i volunteer with first nations and my acreage borders band land (and i can walk my dog there and pick oysters, quite an honour!!)
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

The Tick wrote:
paolo wrote:we must have been terrible exploiters....forcing them to come from all corners, vacating their respective shitholes to come and suffer at the hands of the evil white rulers.....why did they do that?

That's just it. We sold them the idea of jobs, housing and better quality of life but when they got here all they really got was deprivation, hostility and discrimination while they helped clear up our mess from World War II. They and their children's generations had to fight and struggle for emancipation and access to a good life. The idea that we laid it all out for them from the beginning is false

Who do you think went round selling them these ideas then ?
I think they came here on their own because it was a lot better than most other countries.
I'm pretty certain that no one has ever been held here against their will, so I wonder why they stayed if it was all that bad.
You're not really addressing the issue though - would you take advantage of this opportunity to get away from this awful wicked country if it were set up for you ? Think how great it would be !
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Royal24s wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Who do you think went round selling them these ideas then ?
I think they came here on their own because it was a lot better than most other countries.
I'm pretty certain that no one has ever been held here against their will, so I wonder why they stayed if it was all that bad.
You're not really addressing the issue though - would you take advantage of this opportunity to get away from this awful wicked country if it were set up for you ? Think how great it would be !

The British government sold it to them, in order to boost our own workforce which was hard hit by WWII. They stayed because they had little choice. And it was their struggles against injustices that got their lives improved. Not the altruism of the host population.

paolo

Post by paolo »

you are right for once

first gen, maybe 2nd gen were decent.....
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas