Freedom of Movement

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Freedom of Movement

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote: Well, it occurred to me that we could sort of "swap " them. What I'm saying is that we could offer people like tick the opportunity to go and live happily in Slovakia or Romania where they undoubtedly think things are much fairer and nicer, and for each one who agrees to give up his British nationality and thus stay in the EU which they so love, we could grant full citizenship to one of these young chaps who've come here from real hell holes and would give anything to become British.

In this way we could get round the free movement issue in EU negotiations. Those who prefer the EU to this country can remain within that outfit and our country would benefit from a good form of immigration.

Another non starter mate. The EU countries would never sign up to sending us their best and taking in our riff raff.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

paolo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
paolo wrote:they've certainly got their revenge now....

And that's why you fled to Canada and helped heap more misery on its indigenous peoples

i left the uk due to uncontrolled immigration....i complained and did something about it

i live in both places and have lived all around the world

never tried to inflict sharia law anywhere

i volunteer with first nations and my acreage borders band land (and i can walk my dog there and pick oysters, quite an honour!!)

Didn't know you were Candian. I went to Windsor once and Saskatoon too.
Great people eh?
They're different Indians from the formerly more aggressive tribes in most of the USA though, aren't they ? Not Mayans by ancestry and without knowing a lot about it I think they've got on with Europeans a bit better than they did further South.
I'd say it's the bloody French you've got to watch out for more than the Indians. I was always inspired as a child by General Wolfe actually , and we used to play an appallingly dangerous game with hindsight where we used to climb up a bloody great cliff pretending to be surprising the French at Quebec.
Seems like a great place to me but I'm sure tick could find a lot wrong with it.
I suppose it's quite wicked to force stuff like medicine, education and central heating on these poor people when you think about it.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

The Tick wrote:

And that's why you fled to Canada and helped heap more misery on its indigenous peoples

:lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

The Tick wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
The Tick wrote:
paolo wrote:we must have been terrible exploiters....forcing them to come from all corners, vacating their respective shitholes to come and suffer at the hands of the evil white rulers.....why did they do that?

That's just it. We sold them the idea of jobs, housing and better quality of life but when they got here all they really got was deprivation, hostility and discrimination while they helped clear up our mess from World War II. They and their children's generations had to fight and struggle for emancipation and access to a good life. The idea that we laid it all out for them from the beginning is false

Who do you think went round selling them these ideas then ?
I think they came here on their own because it was a lot better than most other countries.
I'm pretty certain that no one has ever been held here against their will, so I wonder why they stayed if it was all that bad.
You're not really addressing the issue though - would you take advantage of this opportunity to get away from this awful wicked country if it were set up for you ? Think how great it would be !

The British government sold it to them, in order to boost our own workforce which was hard hit by WWII. They stayed because they had little choice. And it was their struggles against injustices that got their lives improved. Not the altruism of the host population.

Except for the fact that that's bollocks.
It's how they explain mass immigration but it's not true however much they say it on the BBC and state schools. I know cause I was there, and the truth is that there were hundreds of thousands of demobbed men and not enough jobs for them when the government started importing workers who came here for the new free healthcare and housing. They worked cheap and took jobs from men who'd served their country , and it was THAT which caused tensions, not racism.
I know that you and a couple of generations of state education victims will never be convinced that the version they've got is a lie, but it is .
I wonder can you explain to me how it was that we had an assisted passage scheme sending thousands and thousands of excess workers who couldn't get jobs here to Australia at the same time that we apparently suffering a labour shortage according to the BBC version ?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Petingo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

planning on fleeing to pakistan

just need to sort out my free health, education, unemployment benefits, driving lessons, free house etc

working on it

(old pet....typical scouser....cant wait to escape....but really loves the place...) :oops:
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote: Well, it occurred to me that we could sort of "swap " them. What I'm saying is that we could offer people like tick the opportunity to go and live happily in Slovakia or Romania where they undoubtedly think things are much fairer and nicer, and for each one who agrees to give up his British nationality and thus stay in the EU which they so love, we could grant full citizenship to one of these young chaps who've come here from real hell holes and would give anything to become British.

In this way we could get round the free movement issue in EU negotiations. Those who prefer the EU to this country can remain within that outfit and our country would benefit from a good form of immigration.

Another non starter mate. The EU countries would never sign up to sending us their best and taking in our riff raff.

Well we've got to do something with them !
You'd see the sense of this, but I expect you're not thinking straight at the moment with the collective fear which must be gripping the whole place as the moment of truth draws near and the mighty Cardiff tear into the Birmingham goalmouth like sharks in a goldfish bowl !
( yeah, I know you can't get sharks into a goldfish bowl , but I thought it sounded good ).
Actually, I'm a bit concerned that this could be a difficult game though.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Royal24s wrote:
paolo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

i left the uk due to uncontrolled immigration....i complained and did something about it

i live in both places and have lived all around the world

never tried to inflict sharia law anywhere

i volunteer with first nations and my acreage borders band land (and i can walk my dog there and pick oysters, quite an honour!!)

Didn't know you were Candian. I went to Windsor once and Saskatoon too.
Great people eh?
They're different Indians from the formerly more aggressive tribes in most of the USA though, aren't they ? Not Mayans by ancestry and without knowing a lot about it I think they've got on with Europeans a bit better than they did further South.
I'd say it's the bloody French you've got to watch out for more than the Indians. I was always inspired as a child by General Wolfe actually , and we used to play an appallingly dangerous game with hindsight where we used to climb up a bloody great cliff pretending to be surprising the French at Quebec.
Seems like a great place to me but I'm sure tick could find a lot wrong with it.
I suppose it's quite wicked to force stuff like medicine, education and central heating on these poor people when you think about it.

first nations suffer from white man's guilt and power tripping band leaders

their biggest enemy, like some of our friends in usa, is themselves....but that don't make exciting reading

i do get gas at 1.03 a litre as oppsed to 1.50 so summat to be thankful to em for!
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I have always advocated beng able to swap the terminally useless layabouts we allow to wallow here with hard working people with likeminded values. They can be any colour or creed just as long as they subscribe to our values and ethics.

The question for me is why have we turned out a completely useless workforce more concerned with rubbish like transgender equality than their own employment skills. Surely the amount of money Blair spent on edukayshun we should have had better than what we've got.

I'd sooner have not spent anything on the unemployable than pretend we were training them for the workplace.

The Poles and Eastern Europeans have the right attitude but it merely masks the problem we have with our own and the numbers are too high.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Royal24s wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
The Tick wrote:
paolo wrote:we must have been terrible exploiters....forcing them to come from all corners, vacating their respective shitholes to come and suffer at the hands of the evil white rulers.....why did they do that?

That's just it. We sold them the idea of jobs, housing and better quality of life but when they got here all they really got was deprivation, hostility and discrimination while they helped clear up our mess from World War II. They and their children's generations had to fight and struggle for emancipation and access to a good life. The idea that we laid it all out for them from the beginning is false

Who do you think went round selling them these ideas then ?
I think they came here on their own because it was a lot better than most other countries.
I'm pretty certain that no one has ever been held here against their will, so I wonder why they stayed if it was all that bad.
You're not really addressing the issue though - would you take advantage of this opportunity to get away from this awful wicked country if it were set up for you ? Think how great it would be !

The British government sold it to them, in order to boost our own workforce which was hard hit by WWII. They stayed because they had little choice. And it was their struggles against injustices that got their lives improved. Not the altruism of the host population.

Except for the fact that that's bollocks.
It's how they explain mass immigration but it's not true however much they say it on the BBC and state schools. I know cause I was there, and the truth is that there were hundreds of thousands of demobbed men and not enough jobs for them when the government started importing workers who came here for the new free healthcare and housing. They worked cheap and took jobs from men who'd served their country , and it was THAT which caused tensions, not racism.
I know that you and a couple of generations of state education victims will never be convinced that the version they've got is a lie, but it is .
I wonder can you explain to me how it was that we had an assisted passage scheme sending thousands and thousands of excess workers who couldn't get jobs here to Australia at the same time that we apparently suffering a labour shortage according to the BBC version ?

Did we send thousands and thousands of excess workers who couldn't get jobs here to Australia, or was the scheme initiated and funded by the Australian government?

paolo

Post by paolo »

ten pound poms

is poms racist these days?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:
Zambo wrote:

Well we've got to do something with them !
You'd see the sense of this, but I expect you're not thinking straight at the moment with the collective fear which must be gripping the whole place as the moment of truth draws near and the mighty Cardiff tear into the Birmingham goalmouth like sharks in a goldfish bowl !
( yeah, I know you can't get sharks into a goldfish bowl , but I thought it sounded good ).
Actually, I'm a bit concerned that this could be a difficult game though.

It should be a difficult game, our squad is much stronger this season, but the players need a good kick up the arse, the Hull 6-1 debacle was shocking. Cotterill will improve the dressing room, I've no doubt about that, Redknapp did a lot of damage to morale, but I don't think it's going to be fixed overnight. Cardiff are going well so I can see us losing it. I would be happy with a point.

Sorry for drifting off topic
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Yeah. Let's keep this focussed on Cardif City please !

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

paolo wrote:
Petingo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

just need to sort out my free health, education, unemployment benefits, driving lessons, free house etc

working on it

(old pet....typical scouser....cant wait to escape....but really loves the place...) :oops:

You are such a plonker, P :)
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Petingo wrote:
paolo wrote:
Petingo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

working on it

You are such a plonker, P :)

Oh my, old pet
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

paolo wrote:ten pound poms

is poms racist these days?

Prisoners of Mother England. Love the Aussie's sense of humour.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.