Anything sportlike
lasharoo

Re: FA Cup 2017/18

Post by lasharoo »

henrycrs wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
henrycrs wrote:
lasharoo wrote:Henners! Forum meet up :drinkers: :mrgreen:

Just seen it mate!! You'll hammer us, but let me know if you're coming up we can have a beer

Will do mate, would be great to meet up, meant to be working on the 4th but I'm sure I can wangle out of it :mrgreen: :drinkers:
Sunday the 5th at 2pm

Bollocks, I can't make the Sunday Henners :x ....why have they moved it, is it on TV?
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

No idea. Shit time for an FA Cup tie if it’s not on TV

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

henrycrs wrote:No idea. Shit time for an FA Cup tie if it’s not on TV

Yeah it is........been looking at the schedules and can't see anything.........oh well Henners, drinks at our place if it is a draw :(

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

lasharoo wrote:
henrycrs wrote:No idea. Shit time for an FA Cup tie if it’s not on TV

Yeah it is........been looking at the schedules and can't see anything.........oh well Henners, drinks at our place if it is a draw :(
Ok pal. Tbf is take a replay now, hopefully Derry the arsehole will get the axe by then

finchman

Post by finchman »

Bumpo
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

History shows that the winner in a Crewe v Rotherham cup tie gets a good run in the cup. After beating the Millers in 91 & 02 we got to the 5th round. Here's hoping history repeats itself.

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

It is not uncommon for teams to field an understrength first-eleven in the earlier rounds of this competition.

There you go, it's dealt with now.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

My god we won, our first win in the cup in 5 years. Despite having flu and feeling sick due to the antibiotics I am on, the beers are getting cracked open.

finchman

Post by finchman »

The 2013 Winners go through.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

All the best today Lash. I’ve given it a swerve, hope you lot come and attack otherwise Derry will gave us bore the life out of you

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

henrycrs wrote:All the best today Lash. I’ve given it a swerve, hope you lot come and attack otherwise Derry will gave us bore the life out of you

Well played to your mob today Henners, hope you make the 3rd round at least pal :drinkers:

Not too pissed off as it goes, we had our FA Cup fun last year and now we can concentrate 100% on the league :|

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

lasharoo wrote:
henrycrs wrote:All the best today Lash. I’ve given it a swerve, hope you lot come and attack otherwise Derry will gave us bore the life out of you

Well played to your mob today Henners, hope you make the 3rd round at least pal :drinkers:

Not too pissed off as it goes, we had our FA Cup fun last year and now we can concentrate 100% on the league :|
Cheers mate. Look like our lad Maris dived and got a 2nd yellow in the first half and it was an even game

You’ll do well in the league, although I think we are shit (cos we are underachieving) we are a good bench mark for L2

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

henrycrs wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Cheers mate. Look like our lad Maris dived and got a 2nd yellow in the first half and it was an even game

You’ll do well in the league, although I think we are shit (cos we are underachieving) we are a good bench mark for L2

Here Henners, do you know the Devonshire Arms? Apparently most of the Sutton boys were plotted up in there for pre-match drinks and the chef suddenly appeared in the bar dispensing free bacon sarnies to all and sundry........fair play to them, a terrific gesture =D> =D> =D>

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

17 out of 24 league 2 sides in the draw for the 2nd round, quite a few beating league 1 opposition. Though I guess the chance of a few all league 2 clashes is high now, which is always a ball ache in the early rounds.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

lasharoo wrote:
henrycrs wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Here Henners, do you know the Devonshire Arms? Apparently most of the Sutton boys were plotted up in there for pre-match drinks and the chef suddenly appeared in the bar dispensing free bacon sarnies to all and sundry........fair play to them, a terrific gesture =D> =D> =D>
Good pub mate, of the real ale variety! One of many off the Mill Road area.....sure your lot found a few to choose from!