Discount Codes

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

Discount Codes

Post by carcinogen »

I had my eye on a rather fine pair of shoes. Fuck that I said, I'm not paying a hundred quid. So I looked online and located said pair of foot apparel for £94. Then in a moment of clarity though my drunken haze I had the idea to search for a discount code to enter during the checkout procedure. I found one! It was HALLOWEEN2017. I got ten quid knocked-off. So the final price was £84. That's a whole 16 pounds worth of savings to blow on cheap extra-strength polish lager! RESULT!

The point of this post? If you see something you want, take a few moments to look online and search for a discount code to enter at checkout. Seriously, who needs that fucking weirdo bellend Martin Lewis when you've got me?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

caveman

Re: Discount Codes

Post by caveman »

Welcome to 2017 Carc
However £100 for a pair is second hand primark trainers does sound expensive.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

caveman wrote:Welcome to 2017 Carc
However £100 for a pair is second hand primark trainers does sound expensive.

LOL. I just went back to the website so I could post the link here. Seems I needn't have bothered searching for the discount code, all I had to do was go to the landing page ... twat that I am. :)

https://www.bellsshoes.co.uk/
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Post by LaaLaa »

I really am a biatch

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol: I had to look at that again to see what it was about. Are those bollocks or boobies?