Why are women Paedophiles treated so differently to male ones?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Eaststand

Why are women Paedophiles treated so differently to male ones?

Post by Eaststand »

A winner of reality TV show Come Dine with me has been given a three-year community payback order after admitting having sex with a 15-year-old boy.
Glasgow Sheriff Court heard Lucy Haughey, 37, arranged via Facebook for the teenager to come to her house.
She later told a friend what had happened and the friend informed the schoolboy's mother.
Sentencing Haughey, Sheriff Shona Gilroy described her behaviour as "vile".
Pretty sure if she was a man, she would be in jail for some considerable time starting from tonight.

Now, I know theres the argument that the lad had a fucking great time, of course he did, but that doesnt stop the fact she is a full on saviller. Being a women doesnt stop you from being a dirty little nonce. It does, however, seem to stop you from being punished for it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g ... t-41803700
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Re: Why are women Paedophiles treated so differently to male ones?

Post by m4rkb »

I do feel sorry for some of these women who get custodial sentences for having it off with 15 year old boys , or latterly with boys who are deemed 'in the care' such as when they are teachers and the like. And let's face it it's usually teachers.

There's nothing a boy of that age would like better than to be abused by a big titted nymphomaniac proporting to be a maths teacher.

And these so called victim statements are just a pure farce.

"No son, you can't tell the court it was fucking brilliant and you'd love to fuck the arse off it again, nor the best bits being the blowjobs which the court was never told about. Here's a preprepared statement telling the judge (a notorious pervert himself who frequents public toilets) that you were traumatised ,have lost all confidence and you're life has been destroyed".

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Damn straight. BUT, and its a big but and I cannot lie, the woman in the scenario is a paedophile.

Can you imagine how fucked up it would be to fuck a 15 year old girl? Thats next level grim. Its noncing.
Build Back More Betterer

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:There's nothing a boy of that age would like better than to be abused by a big titted nymphomaniac proporting to be a maths teacher.

And these so called victim statements are just a pure farce.

"No son, you can't tell the court it was fucking brilliant and you'd love to fuck the arse off it again, nor the best bits being the blowjobs which the court was never told about. Here's a preprepared statement telling the judge (a notorious pervert himself who frequents public toilets) that you were traumatised ,have lost all confidence and you're life has been destroyed".

:lol: :lol:
Spot on, m4rkb. I would have loved it if a fit female teacher had given me a practical sex-education class :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

So would I.

But she would have been a nonce.
Build Back More Betterer

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Ultimately, ALL sex will be rape and everyone in the world will be serving a life sentence in prison.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

All sex is rape. If its the mans fault. Check your privilege, you fiendish patriarchy member.
Build Back More Betterer

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I've just located my penis with a microscope and cut it off lest I do a spacey tonight
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Aren't we forgetting that in the real world a 15 year old boy can be more in control than most women ?
I know we're all supposed to pretend that women are strong and decisive etc, but actually they're generally not, and they're very easy to manipulate. All you've really got to do is listen to whatever bollocks they're talking and pretend to be taking it seriously for an hour or two and you're in business. On the other hand, most boys - certainly before the dumbing down- are not only fixated on slightly older women than themselves but pretty artful in their efforts to get what they want.
Who's the victim in these things really. As someone suggested I don't think anyone regrets any "Mrs. Robinson" events in their youth do they ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:I've just located my penis with a microscope and cut it off lest I do a spacey tonight
DO IT NOW. You might be raping someone and not even know it right now, just like Spacey.
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Royal24s wrote:Aren't we forgetting that in the real world a 15 year old boy can be more in control than most women ?
I know we're all supposed to pretend that women are strong and decisive etc, but actually they're generally not, and they're very easy to manipulate. All you've really got to do is listen to whatever bollocks they're talking and pretend to be taking it seriously for an hour or two and you're in business. On the other hand, most boys - certainly before the dumbing down- are not only fixated on slightly older women than themselves but pretty artful in their efforts to get what they want.
Who's the victim in these things really. As someone suggested I don't think anyone regrets any "Mrs. Robinson" events in their youth do they ?

Yes, I fully agree with that sentiment, but its still paedophilia whether you're such a dumb fuck you get talked into kiddy fiddling by a child or not.
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

And, in this age of equality, lets have equality for EVERYTHING, but not when it suits women. Whether its:

"move that ton of bricks by lunch, barbara, no fucking moaning about your nails"

or

"you're going to jail for letting that 10 year old lick you out, Sharon"

Everything must be equal, or nothing should be equal.
Build Back More Betterer

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Eaststand wrote:
A winner of reality TV show Come Dine with me has been given a three-year community payback order after admitting having sex with a 15-year-old boy.
Glasgow Sheriff Court heard Lucy Haughey, 37, arranged via Facebook for the teenager to come to her house.
She later told a friend what had happened and the friend informed the schoolboy's mother.
Pretty sure if she was a man, she would be in jail for some considerable time starting from tonight.

Now, I know theres the argument that the lad had a fucking great time, of course he did, but that doesnt stop the fact she is a full on saviller. Being a women doesnt stop you from being a dirty little nonce. It does, however, seem to stop you from being punished for it.
Why am lI thinking a possibly interesting thread could be not, Landlord? Do you have any stats and data about female/male paedophiles and sentencing?

As carc who likes his academia when making a statement. At least have an argument and points to back it up.

Point in red, that is your opinion. Have you got any points, other stories and decent stats about female paedophiles?

That story is not a female paedophile, that is a teacher trying it on with a schoolboy. A sexual deviant, sure, not a paedophile though.

Female paedophiles, see Hindley, West, Vanessa George, see Ian (Not H) Watkins' women.

Landlord. They are female paedophiles. A teacher trying it on with a teenage pupil is not.

You go for hyperbole. It ain't needed .
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Carlos J wrote:
Eaststand wrote:

Why am lI thinking a possibly interesting thread could be not, Landlord? Do you have any stats and data about female/male paedophiles and sentencing?

As carc who likes his academia when making a statement. At least have an argument and points to back it up.

Point in red, that is your opinion. Have you got any points, other stories and decent stats about female paedophiles?

That story is not a female paedophile, that is a teacher trying it on with a schoolboy. A sexual deviant, sure, not a paedophile though.

Female paedophiles, see Hindley, West, Vanessa George, see Ian (Not H) Watkins' women.

Landlord. They are female paedophiles. A teacher trying it on with a teenage pupil is not.

You go for hyperbole. It ain't needed .

Actually, I think a teacher trying it on with a child in their care is the worst type of paedophile. Thats the grimmest of the grim. I also fail to see why an adult fucking a child isnt a paedophile.

Also, off the top of my head, how about that male teacher who was fucking a 15 year old girl and they ran away because he knew would go to jail? Lo and behold he went to jail.

And to repeat. I cannot see why you say an adult who sleeps with children isnt a paedophile.
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

There are grades of paedophilia, carlos. You dont have to rape and murder them to be a nonce.
Build Back More Betterer