Mike Parry

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
able1

Re: Mike Parry

Post by able1 »

Walter Mitty 24/9:

'We are in the middle of the auction of my viral video. I am utterly amazed at the response I've had from around the world.

...I was invited to put this up for auction, I said only if it's for charity...

...It's a Billy big boots in this world of NFT, who can grab it first and outbid...

...apparently there are a couple of really successful Iranian investors who are determined to buy as many of the big viral videos as they can get, so that when they get into their penthouse in New York they can invite people around and say , 'you can probably remember the Parry cinnamon challenge...

...I've had texts and emails from people who say they watch it every day...

...We are only halfway through the auction I can't possibly predict what it will sell for...

...it's a charity auction, so the money goes to charity...

..It's only got to appeal to one person...

OK FOLKS .. Can't thank you enough for your interest and comcern in the Charity Auction of PORKY'S CINNAMON CHALLENGE .. Still time to invest in the most watched video since Geoff Hurst scored the third against West Germany .. '

Auction result close 26/9;

One bid.

c. £2k, less fees, less commission.

A deafening silence from Parry. Ignored every single question from his gang of dolts.

The very pinnacle of epic fails.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

May have been armchair rage nubbin thrash but probably just a Battenberg coma in front of loose women
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

able1 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:44 am Walter Mitty 24/9:

'We are in the middle of the auction of my viral video. I am utterly amazed at the response I've had from around the world. TRUE - he can’t believe nobody is interested

...I was invited to put this up for auction, I said only if it's for charity... TRUE - he’s trying to make money for himself whilst giving a small percentage to charity

...It's a Billy big boots in this world of NFT, who can grab it first and outbid... FALSE - just word salad

...apparently there are a couple of really successful Iranian investors who are determined to buy as many of the big viral videos as they can get, so that when they get into their penthouse in New York they can invite people around and say , 'you can probably remember the Parry cinnamon challenge... FALSE - going into full Parry talking nonsense mode now

...I've had texts and emails from people who say they watch it every day... PROBABLY TRUE - unfortunately

...We are only halfway through the auction I can't possibly predict what it will sell for...DEFINITELY TRUE - could be said of all auctions though

...it's a charity auction, so the money goes to charity... PARTLY TRUE - some of the money…

..It's only got to appeal to one person...FALSE - for an auction to be successful, it needs at least two people to be interested

OK FOLKS .. Can't thank you enough for your interest and comcern in the Charity Auction of PORKY'S CINNAMON CHALLENGE .. Still time to invest in the most watched video since Geoff Hurst scored the third against West Germany .. ' FALSE - he’s really struggling now

Auction result close 26/9;

One bid.

c. £2k, less fees, less commission.

A deafening silence from Parry. Ignored every single question from his gang of dolts.

The very pinnacle of epic fails.
Sorry for hijacking your post btw.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

Parry still desperate to get back on Talkradio

PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

In response, on twitter: Porky’s getting dogs abuse

You’re a fat smelly arl piss head mate literally no one in the world cares for your opinions

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Parry already doing what he does when in damage limitation mode: retweeting/giving an "appreciato"/"gracias" to loads of unrelated tweets towards him. :lol:

Collymore was trying to get him sacked earlier so hopefully a pissed up Parry onslaught towards Stanloi is forthcoming :)
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Stupid little cunt
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

scully

Post by scully »

Not impressed with that the arl twat

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:02 pm Parry already doing what he does when in damage limitation mode: retweeting/giving an "appreciato"/"gracias" to loads of unrelated tweets towards him. :lol:

Collymore was trying to get him sacked earlier so hopefully a pissed up Parry onslaught towards Stanloi is forthcoming :)
Stanloi!

Lol! Dying

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤭
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

shivah

Post by shivah »

Parry is a cunt. Ok?
Grunt is a Chunt.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Whats with the avatar,Shivah . It looks like the Wealdstone Raider transitioning into a sort of woman. Wansum ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

I'm surprised no one has mentioned his "minorities must be squashed" comment that seems to have people so vexed, sharing the same few seconds so everyone can get equally outraged, then when you look at the context it doesn't mean what people were trying to make it mean at all.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

shivah

Post by shivah »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:54 am Whats with the avatar,Shivah . It looks like the Wealdstone Raider transitioning into a sort of woman. Wansum ?
Gaunt’s sister in law.
Grunt is a Chunt.

gheko

Post by gheko »

Needs merging.

gheko

Post by gheko »

With this.