OK?

OK?

OK?

Fuck off Pisspot.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Zippy

Re: Mike Parry

Post by Zippy »

Planet Porky has had its day. Aimless drivel.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zippy wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:21 am Planet Porky has had its day. Aimless drivel.
In the old days he'd be put in the stocks in the town square. The equivalent these days to that is to appear on GB News. Anyone who appears on that shite has some serious self-loathing issues. I mean, you wouldn't do it would you. Scraping the f/cking barrel springs to mind. Utter drivel.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

able1

Post by able1 »

To attempt to remain current and relevant, and have something to lie about at future Vine's last chance saloon, Parry decided he would claim to have Covid and of course garner sympathy from the malleable dregs that follow. He had millions of responses apparently.

Whereas those pesky professional epidemiologists need 6 - 13 days to identify the strain, luckily world authority Parry had it nailed as Omicron within two days. He can't count to seven either.

With it being pantomime season Parry decided to fake greetings from Brazil, who has snubbed him for 12 months, using his IT guy.

After twenty years the 'your a ledgend' illiterate gang have learned absolutely nothing - literally impossible for a six year old not to see through him in ten minutes flat.

They're as ever still all begging for the autobiography, it will never happen, if it does they'll find it in Waterstones in the fiction department, subsection pure fiction.

able1

Post by able1 »

From modestly showboating erm, precious memories and graciousness...

...to Gauntesque litigious threats

Parry a bigot?

The one trait that has defined and wrecked his career.

A day in the life of an unhinged maniac.

gheko

Post by gheko »

Can I just clarify that parry left Chester a long time ago.
His views do not represent the people of Chester, nor are they endorsed by the people of Chester.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

When I saw old Mrs Carc sitting next to him on GB News something died inside of me.

At that point I knew the game was up.

We may as well just put the barrel of a shotgun in out mouths and pull the fucking trigger.

(Yes, yes 'I wish you would'). Etc. Etc. But honestly, that was a fucking low moment for me this year.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Did she gobble his chipolata you reckon MeinCarc?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:47 pm Did she gobble his chipolata you reckon MeinCarc?
Nothing would surprise me.

Sadly.

I did what I could. That's all I can say.

No longer the Bridesmaid

That's a very tough mouthful she would have had to contend with. A variety of gagworthy odours and repulsive visuals. At least it would have been over quickly.

able1

Post by able1 »

gheko wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:29 am Can I just clarify that parry left Chester a long time ago.
His views do not represent the people of Chester, nor are they endorsed by the people of Chester.
Parry loved the city so much he visited the dock at Chester Crown Court.
He kept that under wraps until he upset someone and they released the newspaper article.

Predictably he lied in the dock, and was prepared to let someone else take the rap until witnesses gave the true version and he was found guilty.

He's lied ever since.

At least that was one true article on Parry, unlike his own fantasy version of himself he hawks around.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:11 pm That's a very tough mouthful she would have had to contend with. A variety of gagworthy odours and repulsive visuals. At least it would have been over quickly.
Daddy taught her well. Don't worry. Sadly. :(

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Zippy wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:21 am Planet Porky has had its day. Aimless drivel.
Yes.

I noticed I had slowly stopped listening since about October or so.

It's fine enough, but LAJ is too nice to call Porky out on his nonsense ala the Mikes. Also, the ''I am good friends with him/her/them,'' or one of the sprogs went to school with Adele or someone can only be interesting for about 4/5 shows.

I could listen to Porky repeat all the bullshite stories e.g jet-skiing around Necker Island etc, but need someone like MK, Brazil to say that's absolute nonsense.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Wonder if Porky knew ghislaine

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

He's a fucking cunt
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.