Just Lost My Job.

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
m4 colin

Re: Just Lost My Job.

Post by m4 colin »

BMW a high performance car (Often fitted with a low performance driver)
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Rantan Zero

Post by Rantan Zero »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:
ikhlaq786 wrote:I am absolutely gutted as I have just been let go by a company I joined literally 6 months ago. They have been in turmoil and not made a profit for the last 3 years let alone come close in the last five years. I was previously working for VW and left because I was fed up of the abuse I was taking and the lack of spine in the management.

So I joined BMW as the manager had already offered me a job if I ever needed one, little did I know that he would be pushed out and a new one would come in. He was a complete bully boy and only stayed for 3 months. So just last week a new guy comes in and after 5 days tells me that I am not what BMW want as I did not suit their image.

So having been constantly employed for so many years I have now lost my job before Christmas. I am so gutted and in turmoil at the moment, I still haven't told the Mrs.

Shit happens. Get over it you snowflake.

WOW what a controversial thing to say!

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Genuinely nice fella is Notin.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

I cut myself on Notin's edge.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Eaststand wrote:Genuinely nice fella is Notin.

Fuckin A.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Best wishes, Ikhlaq. Onwards for 2018 and hope you get something better than those cunts.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

paolo

Post by paolo »

ikhlaq786 wrote:I am absolutely gutted as I have just been let go by a company I joined literally 6 months ago. They have been in turmoil and not made a profit for the last 3 years let alone come close in the last five years. I was previously working for VW and left because I was fed up of the abuse I was taking and the lack of spine in the management.

So I joined BMW as the manager had already offered me a job if I ever needed one, little did I know that he would be pushed out and a new one would come in. He was a complete bully boy and only stayed for 3 months. So just last week a new guy comes in and after 5 days tells me that I am not what BMW want as I did not suit their image.

So having been constantly employed for so many years I have now lost my job before Christmas. I am so gutted and in turmoil at the moment, I still haven't told the Mrs.

sick for you old pal

maybe go have a good old cry, you deserve it

then go front up with the missus

no doubt u support her, so accept her support

u might be down, but ur getting up

big hug, and fuck em, come back stronger

Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

ikhlaq786 wrote:Thank you all for the support so far I've applied for over 40 positions and just want to work.
Zambo wrote:Didn't suit the image, what a total cunt. Did you find out what the twat meant? That is not a valid reason for sacking surely. I'd get some advice on that one mate.
The problem is I am a Asian Version of Shrek, i.e not the best looking but a heart of gold. So where as BMW is a high end brand and I am more of a working class lad and not really a suited and booted type of guy.

The company has had a large turnover of staff in the six months of me being there and the workshop is really not efficient at all for the amount of work booked in. They even changed the bonus system which demoralised the staff.

I am so gutted.

fuck that mate

your asian...so what....if the fuckers have an issue with that, ur better somewhere that appreciates you

as for shrek....mate, no way, we can't all be brad pitt, but treatyourself, get ur barnet chjopped a shave and a new whilstle and shoes...make urself feel good

u summed it up,,,,constant turnover of staff.....but never do urself down with what u just said....keep ur head held high old fruit

keep posting the updates here

wishing u the very best
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

ikhlaq786

Post by ikhlaq786 »

Thank you all for the support and kind words. By the way I love the Boss Bruce.

Merry Christmas to you all and once again thank you for the kind words.
"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

What a disgraceful attitude your 'boss' had and a disgraceful way to conjure up a cheap excuse to get rid of you. You're better off not working for him. I'd also look at the legality of what was done as it doesn't seem right to me.

Hope you find a new and far more rewarding job soon as well as have a good time over this festive period.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

It is legal nowadays. Fucking morons have zoomed in on zero hour contracts, despite that being the way every pub, small business cafe, restaurant you name it, every business uses zero contracts for unskilled work because it's fair, and made them out to be unfair, while really changing employment contracts for salaried workers. If you tell someone they're on a probation period, they literally have no rights. And that probation period can be as long as they like.

But no, zero hour contracts are the problem, of course. And fucking idiots swallowed that horseshit hook line and sinker.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

finchman

Post by finchman »

Fucking hell mate did you have to put a fucking dampner on everyone's christmas?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

ikhlaq786 wrote:Companies can now get rid of you easily up to two years, when I started it was a full time permanent contract . But when the new manager came in he decided to put me on a probation period and it was a matter of like it or lump it. Then when the new guy came in he just goodbye.

Companies can just walk all over employees by just saying the don't think they are not carrying out their work to the standards required.

Normally when you start a company will have a standard probation period, ie 3 months, and then it’s either extended or you become a full time employee. Don’t think you can just put someone on probation at their whim but that would only be a technicality as such. Within two years there is not too much you can do,

Happened to me a good while ago now. Felt sorry for myself for a couple of weeks then determination set in to get something better. I did and it’s been the best job I have ever had.

Good luck mate.it will come good in the end.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Indeed, Jon. Shit happens, I'm sure many of us have had the rough end of the deal and been forced out not because of their own failings but because of the politics at a company. Not really anything you can do about that, get it out of your system, tell your wife and hold your head high. You'll get something you like with a better bunch of people. Good luck Ikky,

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Sorry to hear that ikhlaq, I hope you get yourself sorted with something else soon.
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'