BBC Bias - Part 2

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: BBC Bias - Part 2

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:Its weird how places that are multicultural, the white people arent racist, as a rule, but up north, with limited numbers of ethnic minorities (bradford is very much an exception) theyre racist as fuck, isnt it?

So in short you'd say Labour voting constituencies are far more racist than non Labour voting ones?

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

m4rkb wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Its weird how places that are multicultural, the white people arent racist, as a rule, but up north, with limited numbers of ethnic minorities (bradford is very much an exception) theyre racist as fuck, isnt it?

So in short you'd say Labour voting constituencies are far more racist than non Labour voting ones?
Yes of course.

Because the true Labour Party were always for the working man.

And obviously, doing a low grade job means you tend to be a bit thick, so probably a racist.

After all, it's always someone elses fault you don't get paid much but you're too stupid to rectify it, isn't it?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Eaststand wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
theleader82 wrote:That the 2011 census , and it doesn’t include the illegal pop in London . No one believes the census details

Indeed, and if he thinks the census figures (understated as they undoubtedly are) show that white people are 'very much in the majority', then i guess he also thinks that thd bre it result was a landslide. :wink:

I dont know what that is, so I have no opinion.

If you say so, - chum.
I believe you, - thousands wouldn't
:roll:
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Eaststand wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Yes of course.

And obviously, doing a low grade job means you tend to be a bit thick, so probably a racist.

After all, it's always someone elses fault you don't get paid much but you're too stupid to rectify it, isn't it?

Sweeping generalisations just spew from you, don't they.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Roy Twing wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Yes of course.

MY GAWD. I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN SUCH IRONY.

Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Eaststand wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Yes of course.

MY GAWD. I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN SUCH IRONY.

The sad thing is that you really appear to believe the crap you write.

You're the very definition of a bigot, - everyone's a racist if they don't agree with you, and you just don't see it.
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Jesus christ. The hypocrisy is just unreal.

I think you actually mean it too.

Build Back More Betterer

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Are most Muslims stupid and racist in your eyes Easty?

They are the most underperforming group in the UK and tend to not approve of marrying outside if their religion.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I reckon their lower classes are stupid and racist, yes. How could they not be.

If you do a low grade job after you are 21, and continue to work in something like a factory for most of your life, you are not bright. It stands to reason you will probably be a racist, as a fear of others because they look different and have different traditions is mainly born out of not having the mental capacity to understand that different isnt scary, it's just different.

Also, that's also coupled to moving to a new country and some of the people being a cunt to you for no other reason than you not being white will probably make you a bit racist.

Build Back More Betterer

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

So you consider Muslims the stupidest people in British society.

Bit controversial.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Kowalski wrote:So you consider Muslims the stupidest people in British society.

Bit controversial.
That's not what I said at all is it.

Build Back More Betterer

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Indians and Chinese people are the most prosperous groups in the UK, more so than the white population.

To call lower paid non-Muslim people thick then using the victim card to excuse Muslims is disingenuous.

Didn't you work in a bar for years, that's hardly a highly skilled occupation.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I own the bars, mate. Slight difference.

Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Kowalski wrote:Indians and Chinese people are the most prosperous groups in the UK, more so than the white population.

To call lower paid non-Muslim people thick then using the victim card to excuse Muslims is disingenuous.

Didn't you work in a bar for years, that's hardly a highly skilled occupation.
Upon reflection, thinking about your comment, my comment makes perfect sense.

Ethnic minority arrives in the UK, everyone is racist towards them, so they end up doing low grade work. Case in point, the Indian and Chinese communities.

Natural intelligence leads ethnic minorities to prosper and move away from menial work and do well for themselves.

Now with the propensity for Muslim owned businesses to sprout up at an sensational rate, do you not think these mainly intelligent people are using the menial pay they earn to better themselves, as opposed to the thick as shit white factory worker who uses his pittance to go the pub and waste his fuck all money on John smiths and rant about them foreigns nicking his job?

Maybe, just maybe, thick people are just thick cunts, and intelligent people do low grade work as a means to an end. After all, look at the Indian and Chinese communities as evidence.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Eaststand on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Most of the above is true but in the latter years these communities have not had the same pressures to destroy their cultural background and family life which binds all of this together as much as the host nation has had to suffer. No one demands they subscribe to some of the topics on the liberal agenda because they simply would refuse to indulge. See how well the gay rights and transgender movements go down in the Muslim community for instance.

The plight of this country is not down to foreigners IMO but the liberal elite agenda which persecutes our traditional way of life, actively enforces legal measures against traditional views (now called hate crime) while steadfastly ignoring people from ethnic communities who hold much the same views but often to a far stronger extent.

It's such a ridiculous slant upon fairness, these lefties can't even bring themselves to denounce the worst aspects of religious extremism unless it's other than Islam.

Once you realise this , you also realise the argument isn't against foreigners but against the blinkered people trying to socially engineer us. They have cleverly turned every argument into one of racism whereby they can simply ignore any views in the debate other than their accepted ones.

The idea brexiters, tory voters or any other small c conservative thinks purely in an anti foreigner way is ridiculous , yet this racist-only line continues to be the only argument they can successfully sustain purely on the grounds of name calling and not actual facts.

There's a limited amount of everything we can adequately deliver to the people of this country so naturally there must be a limited amount of people who we can serve. Mass uncontrolled immigration will destroy that status quo- with , I repeat , only huge businesses taking the most advantage.