Where you going for your summer hols?

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Lou Grant

Re: Where you going for your summer hols?

Post by Lou Grant »

finchman wrote:Pop into the DW Stadium and get your picture with the FA Cup,it will be back there in May.

No it won't.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Sinbad wrote:
Petingo wrote:Down the Algarve, as per.

I'll be there for a week in September...

:)

*gets down on knees and prays*

Please don’t let it be during the time I am there :rolleyes:

Sindan searching round a golf course down t’ Algarve in September.......

:lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Sinbad wrote:
Reg wrote:
Sinbad wrote:

Working trip?

Read the sign on the front door.... Summer hols.

:roll:

Leave Reg alone :box:

September ain’t summer innit

It is Fall.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Kinda
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Petingo wrote:
Sinbad wrote:

*gets down on knees and prays*

Please don’t let it be during the time I am there :rolleyes:

Sindan searching round a golf course down t’ Algarve in September.......

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rupe is very Partridgesque in many ways

Reg

Post by Reg »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Kinda

:-k
Roy IN!!

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sorted. Only one sort of summer holiday, Dublin then the train to Belfast and a couple of days there in July. Possible #fakeforummeet as well. :)
Got Lisbon for Eurovision next month and finally booked it for November. Thanks to Deise, Veritas Vincent, Karljenk, Shedboy and others for advice in other threads over the last few years. =D>

Few days in NY, another day trip to DC. Train from NY to Chicago. Pick up the 'California Zephyr' to San Francisco. Night there and then a few days in Vegas at Shedboy's favourite and Shabba's not, the Luxor. Going to be epic or an epic fuck up. :) Norwegian flights are so cheap. A work colleague has a son in SF and she used them and was totally fine.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Carlos J wrote:Sorted. Only one sort of summer holiday, Dublin then the train to Belfast and a couple of days there in July. Possible #fakeforummeet as well. :)
Got Lisbon for Eurovision next month and finally booked it for November. Thanks to Deise, Veritas Vincent, Karljenk, Shedboy and others for advice in other threads over the last few years. =D>

Few days in NY, another day trip to DC. Train from NY to Chicago. Pick up the 'California Zephyr' to San Francisco. Night there and then a few days in Vegas at Shedboy's favourite and Shabba's not, the Luxor. Going to be epic or an epic fuck up. :) Norwegian flights are so cheap. A work colleague has a son in SF and she used them and was totally fine.

Yup, Norwegian is a competitively priced airline to stateside and the reviews are pretty good too. Taking an Aer Lingus flight means the immigration stuff’s done on this side so you can just walk through when you reach the US. We’ve got Air Primera in Brum which started I think this year and again in reasonably priced, of the main airlines, KLM and Air France aren’t bad although the early flights are about 6.30am.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Could be mixing with some Saffers, but I'm not keen. Don't mind them, but a friend of Mrs Z has suggested a safari holiday. Camps and lodges and all that stuff, but much prefer a nice hotel being waited on hand and foot. I guess it's different seeing animals in their own environment and free, and I could be persuaded, but we'll see.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

All sorted now.

Off to Devon 1st week of June (weather decent, hopefully [-o< ), then 2wks in Menorca in early September :D

Should be luvverly
WOKE AND PROUD

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Nowhere.

Again.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

kancutlawns wrote:
Carlos J wrote:Sorted. Only one sort of summer holiday, Dublin then the train to Belfast and a couple of days there in July. Possible #fakeforummeet as well. :)

Yup, Norwegian is a competitively priced airline to stateside and the reviews are pretty good too. Taking an Aer Lingus flight means the immigration stuff’s done on this side so you can just walk through when you reach the US. We’ve got Air Primera in Brum which started I think this year and again in reasonably priced, of the main airlines, KLM and Air France aren’t bad although the early flights are about 6.30am.

Yeah, Norwiegian is dirt cheap, Flown on BA and Delta there before and though do like BA service, can lose that for saving of coin. It's a flight, get me there, all I ask.

That is a positive of Aer Lingus. As per, when landed in JFK in 2016, I entered on a new ESTA and as had entered the US after 2008 skipped that massive queue of hours and was through in 30 minutes, self scanning passport, though still had fingerprints and photos and all that shite Top men of the US CBP Officers if reading: :)
2. Re: Faster Immigration lines at JFK for ESTA visitors
19 May 2015, 19:20
The kiosks are only available to returning visitors who've used an ESTA at some point since 2008. A first time ESTA visitor will not be able to use them.
cbp.gov/travel/us-citizens/automated-passpor…
The other 'normal' queue was 100s of metres and US Border being what they are, woiuld take a couple of hours.

Though looking at current arrangements, says anyone with an ESTA can get through on the APC: https://www.cbp.gov/travel/us-citizens/apc
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Basualdo wrote:Nowhere.

Again.

The End

Post by The End »

The World Cup!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Maude

Post by Maude »

I'll be going back to Yorkshire for two weeks.

Cannot wait.
#MAUDE4MOD