Boris Boob

delboy1983

Boris Boob

Post by delboy1983 »

Boris Johnson today sparked mass panic after saying England could boycott the World Cup in Russia the Kremlin was found to behind the suspected poisoning of an ex-spy on Britain soil.

In a huge gaffe, the Foreign Secretary hinted we might not even take our team to complete - but embarrassed aides were forced to quickly confirm that he didn't mean it.
This was England's big chance to bow out gracefully ,slag off all the others saying "We could've been a contender"
Alas not to be :!:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

carcinogen

Re: Boris Boob

Post by carcinogen »

Seriously, who gives a fucking shit. I'm not having a go at you matey, I'm just venting frustration.

Great Britain is bankrupt and the global power is shifting eastward (in our sense of direction). I don't get why people give a fuck about Boris. This thread bleeds into my Brexit thread. Europe is economically fucked. If we stay in the EU we'll be fucked too, at least untill the money printing machinery runs out of ink and paper. Why not just reach out? Grab another branch while you still have a girlfriend in tow. All the Brexit negativity weakens our position. Oh but isn't that how the Left love it ... self-loathing; talking the country down. Vegans. Momentum. Och, ah do that those momentum....
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.