Blind item gossip and guesses.

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Rossco

Re: Blind item gossip and guesses.

Post by Rossco »

Interesting thread. Can I just add my little bits and thoughts here.

Celebs huh.....They are all demon possessed, MK Ultra victims or just pure fucking Westwood type clones. Take yer pick.

How that for playing this game Bas? Have at it.....see that movie They Live or TV show V........hmmmm. Or just dismiss it y'all.....whatever lol talk about fallen idols if they are what I think they are lol

Here is one for the critical thinkers in our wee group here..... Interesting if nothing else. But much more than that to me personally. Make up your own minds. Free will baby!

Pretty sure it was crushed and not bruised before the changes.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Rossco wrote:Interesting thread. Can I just add my little bits and thoughts here.

Celebs huh.....They are all demon possessed, MK Ultra victims or just pure fucking Westwood type clones. Take yer pick.

How that for playing this game Bas? Have at it.....see that movie They Live or TV show V........hmmmm. Or just dismiss it y'all.....whatever lol talk about fallen idols if they are what I think they are lol

Here is one for the critical thinkers in our wee group here..... Interesting if nothing else. But much more than that to me personally. Make up your own minds. Free will baby!

Alright rossco, here's the thing.
Judging by how many videos there are now of celebrity shape shifters, its either an incredibly common thing, or the shape shifters are thick twats at keeping their reptilian origins secret.

Either way there must be as many clips taken on analogue TV? This couldn't possibly be a product of digital TV transmission surely?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Just watch thiis.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

beingsoblase wrote:
Rossco wrote:Interesting thread. Can I just add my little bits and thoughts here.

Alright rossco, here's the thing.
Judging by how many videos there are now of celebrity shape shifters, its either an incredibly common thing, or the shape shifters are thick twats at keeping their reptilian origins secret.

Either way there must be as many clips taken on analogue TV? This couldn't possibly be a product of digital TV transmission surely?

Two prong thing that to answer.

First bit. Because they aren't really trying hard to,keep somethings a secret on some levels any longer...but not fully coming out yet with real shocking truth....just my theory there dude....but soon the veil will come down....not my theory that.....that is happening... Mark my words.. What you think I have been banging on about last couple years on here :lol: :lol: when??? Don't know but things are moving fast under the surface it seems.

Two....interesting concept and well noticed by yourself with the difference between digital and analog TV. Maybe there was a reason for the FORCED switchover :wink:

Maybe like orbs and other weird shit we lack a second sight or spiritual eyes to see but cameras or phones etc pick them up and capture them....seems people recording live TV with phones or other electrical equipment catch these strange happenings. It is there to see...that much is clear.

Don't buy alien stuff, as seems alien type channel... but points out more snake eyes...slit eyes...not human eyes anyhow .

Weird shit whatever way it is cut. More freaky eyes. Maybe don't want to try to get your head around it for many reasons.....hey even base level.....I have knocked one out along the way to at least two of the demonic skanks.... :cry: not my proudest gap to be honest in hindsight. Hey....what better way for evil to come (no pun meant there). Think....for yourself here and others....IF...(I know...but for others)....IF evil spirits are real, Satan is a real being then what better way. Sure always did say the bootleg bitch was smart if nothing else. idols to millions these things.

Think big game....God v devil. Then the game of life seems different. And your spirit/soul is the prize. Ponder it from that stance...open mind, open heart dude. Never stick yourself or anything in a box if notvsure or don't know. :)

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

P.S. not to derail your cool and interesting thread Bas. Just that stuff is interesting as well.

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

Look at me syndrome. I’m special, I’m different, no, you’re just really unfortunate.