T.V advertising

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Rossco

Re: T.V advertising

Post by Rossco »

The reason they want everyone walking to the same beat is because they are fascists.

Worship government/state media like commies or fascists. I know what The Bible calls them and why they are that way.....but I would guess the book 1984 had a name for those of this mindset and spirit as well.

And yeah.....they don't even know it.

Now that.....that is propaganda/brainwashing at it's finest.

I would also guess most of the far left wing government/political party/media are to be trusted... And question nothing crowd haven't any children of their own either.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:I have to agree here, what we are seeing here is social engineering.

You see, the problem isnt that people are getting denounced for being racist or something else, thats pretty cool, but you can clearly see the point behind this. Its not to become government lead social justice warrior program, its to get people used to certain things. To accept things that previously were not correct. This will play out over the next few years, and my god, will the liberals (who dont realise they are fascists, which the government wilfully exploits, people dont, and shouldnt march to one tune, as the left rabidly believe, thats the key to the end of the world as we know it) regret what theyve done, mark my words.

You can clearly see this is a test bed for controlling people. create a hive mind who march to one voice. tell them who to shun. make them rat out subversive voices, make them pleased they are lead away without a trial. Have you noticed everyone is guilty without a trial nowadays? Does this not scare you? It terrifies me. But it is accepted because people of lower intellect like feeling intelligent and on the winning side. And there are a lot more stupid people than there are intelligent folk.

You seem to be one of the only posters on here with strong anti-racist views who can can actually see through this agenda.

He's not popular on here amongst the blind left, but Pat Condell has never pulled any punches on his views about progressive liberalism and has often said that true liberals (aka libertarians) will eventually face the same persecution as any other perceived right winger who displays the same values. The 'moderate right' are also libertarians but we insist on a certain degree of personal responsibility to people's lives rather than an 'anything-goes' stance.

We are seeing it now. Moderate liberals who do not subscribe to this hard left fascist agenda are now classified as alt-right - purely because it's these left wing fascists who define what is and isn't alt right, nazi or even facism itself. Ironically they ignore themselves.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Rossco wrote: I would also guess most of the far left wing government/political party/media are to be trusted... And question nothing crowd haven't any children of their own either.

Here's your answer to that Rossco:

Trump, if I'm not mistaken has 6 kids and various other Eastern European anti globalists currently in the EU have many more too.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Yeah...figures......Nate.....say it.

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Rossco wrote:The reason they want everyone walking to the same beat is because they are fascists.

Worship government/state media like commies or fascists. I know what The Bible calls them and why they are that way.....but I would guess the book 1984 had a name for those of this mindset and spirit as well.

And yeah.....they don't even know it.

Now that.....that is propaganda/brainwashing at it's finest.

I would also guess most of the far left wing government/political party/media are to be trusted... And question nothing crowd haven't any children of their own either.

It’s an interesting concept, I know you have one child, I have 3, I wonder how our lives differ when you’re so awake and I’m supposedly not?
Brilliantly Honest

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Didn't say you weren't awake...you just did.

And ones enough for me lol. Congrats on your 3 dude.

I get I can go into deep....maybe out there stuff to daily grind 9-5.....but hey this has been my journey that was meant to be.

I would guess we both could agree on many things....disagree on many others.

Tell me....do you believe the world is getting very strange of late....and at a faster rate?

warmleatherette

Rossco wrote:Didn't say you weren't awake...you just did.

I get I can go into deep....maybe out there stuff to daily grind 9-5.....but hey this has been my journey that was meant to be.

Tell me....do you believe the world is getting very strange of late....and at a faster rate?

I believe Facebook is the work of the devil, so much stupid in such a small space ;-)

I think the ability to publically show your ignorance to the world gives the ignorant the courage to stand up and let everyone know just how uneducated and dumb they are leading to more of the same, basically people will believe any old shit and if I wasn’t such a nice guy I’d be rich off their stupidity.

“Social media” has changed the world that’s for sure, strange is one way of putting it I guess.
Brilliantly Honest

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

I'll tell you what the point of the thread actually WAS.

1. To see how many people are dense enough to believe a single word of adverts, or fail to spot the multiple hidden agendas in them.
2. Are people so far gone that they don't mind someone burgling their subconscious and don't understand that if they lose control of what information they intake this can harm them quite a lot ?
3. To try to highlight the existence of a well developed art of what we might call propoganda in commercial advertising in the hope that the penny might drop that this "art" can be used equally effectively for political or destructive purposes.

Easty got it I think. He usually does actually.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

I've got more kids than both of you put together , and some of them are probably older than you - just one sign of my awesome virility of course, but that's by the way really . I think we're probably spinning closer and closer to Armageddon though RossCo, but we can't know when and since it's written we can't do anything about it , as I'm quite certain you know .
It's a frustrating and thankless task to warn people of the peril they place themselves in unfortunately !
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

warmleatherette wrote:

I believe Facebook is the work of the devil, so much stupid in such a small space ;-)

I think the ability to publically show your ignorance to the world gives the ignorant the courage to stand up and let everyone know just how uneducated and dumb they are leading to more of the same, basically people will believe any old shit and if I wasn’t such a nice guy I’d be rich off their stupidity.

“Social media” has changed the world that’s for sure, strange is one way of putting it I guess.

I would agree to a point..social media.....yeah. Was handy for hooks ups though :oops: :lol: As for believing any auld shit......double edged sword.....research and if keeps popping up in or around the same ballpark then that is normally more than auld shite.

But much lies in this world and more by the day....I guess that is were discernment comes into play. I know this much...I have been guided to things never would have dared, interested nor wanted to read about, watch and learn......craziness bit is......it all comes about.....or in the ballpark anyhow.

Strange days for us all dude and will keep getting stranger......but feel very, very confident that it ain't shit....no matter what. Because half this I have been guided to has been to be prepared.... The other half was pure supernatural and evil of spiritual realms..... Till it was sorted.

My advice to anyone is be honest....even if takes hits.

Strange is there....just TV....newspapers hide or control how it goes out.

Hit YouTube.... Type in strange noises in the skies heard around the world.....then orbs...lights seen in the skies. Interesting stuff.

And tbh with everything in this world ATM social media is just a tiny bit of it. Sad this world has been so poisoned for all our children mate....and I ain't talking about car fumes.

But hey....we keep going right :D sure you have read enough of my thoughts....things have left....that if it gets as wild as I believe it will do in the next 2-3 years then you can maybe see more way I am seeing things. I get your side of seeing things as well dude.....only been a couple of years of getting a rude but grateful awakening.

warmleatherette

Royal24s wrote:

I've got more kids than both of you put together , and some of them are probably older than you - just one sign of my awesome virility of course, but that's by the way really . I think we're probably spinning closer and closer to Armageddon though RossCo, but we can't know when and since it's written we can't do anything about it , as I'm quite certain you know .
It's a frustrating and thankless task to warn people of the peril they place themselves in unfortunately !

I have ask the point if as you say it’s written and you can’t do anything about it, why bother and make yourself look like a nutter?
Brilliantly Honest

warmleatherette

Rossco wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:

I would agree to a point..social media.....yeah. Was handy for hooks ups though :oops: :lol: As for believing any auld shit......double edged sword.....research and if keeps popping up in or around the same ballpark then that is normally more than auld shite.

But much lies in this world and more by the day....I guess that is were discernment comes into play. I know this much...I have been guided to things never would have dared, interested nor wanted to read about, watch and learn......craziness bit is......it all comes about.....or in the ballpark anyhow.

Strange days for us all dude and will keep getting stranger......but feel very, very confident that it ain't shit....no matter what. Because half this I have been guided to has been to be prepared.... The other half was pure supernatural and evil of spiritual realms..... Till it was sorted.

Hit YouTube.... Type in strange noises in the skies heard around the world.....then orbs...lights seen in the skies. Interesting stuff.

And tbh with everything in this world ATM social media is just a tiny bit of it. Sad this world has been so poisoned for all our children mate....and I ain't talking about car fumes.

But hey....we keep going right :D sure you have read enough of my thoughts....things have left....that if it gets as wild as I believe it will do in the next 2-3 years then you can maybe see more way I am seeing things. I get your side of seeing things as well dude.....only been a couple of years of getting a rude but grateful awakening.

A good friend of mine (probabaly my best friend, known him since we were 4 years old and we’re now in our 50’s) has very recently be “touched”, I’d call it a psychotic episode that needs medical attention but he’s quite adamant that’s he’s been “awakened” and has self diagnosed himself with some mumbo jumbo, would it rude to ask if you’ve ever recieved “medical intervention” for your “awakening and if so what was the diagnosis, honest question, I’m interested if anyone like family or close friends have ever suggested it to you?

Edited to add just for clarification if he was saying he’d been “born again” I’d be fairly happy but it’s something else which concerns me.
Last edited by warmleatherette on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brilliantly Honest

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Royal24s wrote:

Tie a knot in that thing :lol: I was always careful until decided was getting the boys ma up the duff :D been careful again ever since.

Yeah none know the time. But told to look for signs.....and yeah.....but my nature to spit it out...pass on what I find....people can do with it as they wish.

No we don't know the time....but told to be prepared.... To not be like the world....secular world for they will not see nor believe.....

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=CSB

But also told to teach and try to plant seeds.....
Last edited by Rossco on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

warmleatherette wrote:
Rossco wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:

A good friend of mine (probabaly my best friend, known him since we were 4 years old and we’re now in our 50’s) has very recently be “touched”, I’d call it a psychotic episode that needs medical attention but he’s quite adamant that’s he’s been “awakened” and has self diagnosed himself with some mumbo jumbo, would it rude to ask if you’ve ever recieved “medical intervention” for your “awakening and if so what was the diagnosis, honest question, I’m interested if anyone like family or close friends have ever suggested it to you?

Tell me did your good friend see a woman he was laying in bed with get trailed out of bed while laying together and, pulled across the floor and then trailed up a wall....then turned upside down with nothing physical there?

Did your friend have deep Rottweiler like growling but far worse...evil sounding but best could give you....that would start in the corner of the room in the dead of night?

Bad smells out of nowhere... Smells of rottening flesh, shit and sulfur mixed together?

Temperature drops of at least 10 degrees..... Then back to normal?

Scratching at floorboards.... Doors...windows?

And other stuff not for here.

And see there was another involved... There....group thing huh???!!! Here....I tried logic with bits of that.....but the one were you see your bird get trailed along the floor and then slide up a wall and then flipped upside down.....Give me any doctor to explain that shit while seeing it him or herself.....that motherfucker would earn their money explaining that from any medical or scientific book.

There is another lair to things....if ignorant to some of it then there is a reason why.

I could type for hours about my two years of research... But why....you seem to think I am nuts....whatever.

If things play out like says in the Bible.... You'll know of spiritual being and what they are capable off. And if look into things I leave....research it...you will find pretty much all of it is true. Or soon to be let known to be try.

And I will leave believing in God bit out to you thinking I need some doctor who is but another human of little understanding of some things like yourself...because then you are calling everyone who believes in God in whatever form on this earth crazy......so there's that.

My opinion in this type of talk....the craziest ones are atheists...how do you know what you don't know and rage against something you don't even believe in....them people are nuts.

Non believers who are like...I don't know....nothing has made me believe....them I get and understand.

Never try to understand what you cannot understand..... But be wise to research things and then decide.

Maybe speak to your friend and really LISTEN to him......or don't. And just say...doctors know best.

Could tell you about another ex's best friend who died of cancer at 24 because doctors didn't check her properly and she knew she was sick....stage 3 by time they finally said...oh you have cancer. She left behind two young children. Doctors are human...just like you and I.....which means they make fuck-ups....lots.

Maybe now you know why I have a line from Psalms 23 as my tagline :D

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV
Last edited by Rossco on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Royal24s wrote:I've got more kids than both of you put together , and some of them are probably older than you - just one sign of my awesome virility of course, but that's by the way really

:shock:
Wow.
Insecurity level – off the chart :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD