The Queen

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Rossco

Re: The Queen

Post by Rossco »

Bloodlines. Different stock.....very deep stuff but very real.....are you a subject? See how silly it all is lol

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=CSB

All will be revealed in due time. Soon! But our time isn't Gods time.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Rossco wrote:Bloodlines. Different stock.....very deep stuff but very real.....are you a subject? See how silly it all is lol

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

I don't buy all this bloodline stuff Rossco as it's usually a codeword for Jews who I see as no threat to modern life other than they have been successful enough to own major institutions through shrewdness, hardwork and family values - all of which I agree with compared to the modern thrust to destroy them.

I think we're more at risk from ruthless careerist politicians myself than Jews.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

It is Biblical. Seed of the serpent.... Seed of the woman. The heel that strikes the head shall be bruised... The head crushed.

Which means literary.....kerb stombed.... Son of seed of serpent..... Son seed of the woman.

See as I believer I have to look at the world we live in. It has to make sense.....but this world on the surface is pure physical...... Yet the spiritual realm is all around us.

Never forget. As a believer then made clear to me whom rules this physical world until......kerb stomp time.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=CSB

So going by different seeds.....and who has money, power, land etc in this world....bloodlines and those whom took that was offered foolishly to Jesus.

Makes sense to me, but I understand if others view different.

As for the fake Jews.....Jesus said this of them .... Look at what the fake Jews control and promote today....and they call themselves Jews...very much and very loud.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV

Lol Gods got this....no sweat :D
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

She's got massive tits. Fair play to the old cunt.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The Queen must like us. She always want to talk to us every Christmas Day . Always at 3.p.m .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

m4rkb wrote:
Rossco wrote:Bloodlines. Different stock.....very deep stuff but very real.....are you a subject? See how silly it all is lol

I don't buy all this bloodline stuff Rossco as it's usually a codeword for Jews who I see as no threat to modern life other than they have been successful enough to own major institutions through shrewdness, hardwork and family values - all of which I agree with compared to the modern thrust to destroy them.

I think we're more at risk from ruthless careerist politicians myself than Jews.

You say that, but which is the most evil nation in the world? Israel. Who controls the USA? Israel. Who controls what we think through the media? Jews.

Who's history is solely running away from bigger nations, according to them getting bullied? Well, its the Jewish people, of course.

This is a fact: If you are consistently getting bullied, it is something you are doing, if the same person consistently bullies you, its the bullies fault. If its loads of separate bullies, its definitely because you are a cunt.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:She's got massive tits. Fair play to the old cunt.

Steve Allen? You might be correct there.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Eaststand wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

You say that, but which is the most evil nation in the world? Israel. Who controls the USA? Israel. Who controls what we think through the media? Jews.

Who's history is solely running away from bigger nations, according to them getting bullied? Well, its the Jewish people, of course.

This is a fact: If you are consistently getting bullied, it is something you are doing, if the same person consistently bullies you, its the bullies fault. If its loads of separate bullies, its definitely because you are a cunt.
It aint necessarily so .....Chief bully usually has lots of other bullies in orbit around his arsehole and it soon spreads out like ripples on a pond, victim is marked as fair game for any meanspirited arsehole As for Jews the real ones are tailors, dentists, run deli's and such They have no more in common with the Rothchilds Rockerfellars and Soros's than you do, but thy get murdered for what that ilk do. Nazi's murdered millions of little Jews did they get any Rothchilds ? did they fuck!
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

it is kind of a misconception that during the holocaust that the number was solely the jews, and that misconception has been hammered home by, of course, the king of playing the victim, the jews. They have totally rewritten history to claim the holocaust was just them being victimised, when that was absolutely not the case, but to say so suits their agenda of playing the victim whille killing children and stealing land. The Jews were a proportion of the victims of the holocaust, but a shit ton of other people were killed during that time, which is horrific.

But no forget the romanis, forget the russian war prisoners, forget the homosexuals, forget the jehovahs witnesses, forget the poles, forget the disabled, it was only the jews who were hard done by. Only them. And they will never let you forget it.
Build Back More Betterer

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

I personally haven't forgotten the Nazi's other victims and of course the Overlords wont let it be forgotten it suits their agenda . They will cant on about the danger of so called far right groups while doing everything they can to disarm you, blind you with their lies, and make you dependent on the state which they control
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Eaststand wrote:it is kind of a misconception that during the holocaust that the number was solely the jews, and that misconception has been hammered home by, of course, the king of playing the victim, the jews. They have totally rewritten history to claim the holocaust was just them being victimised, when that was absolutely not the case, but to say so suits their agenda of playing the victim whille killing children and stealing land. The Jews were a proportion of the victims of the holocaust, but a shit ton of other people were killed during that time, which is horrific.

But no forget the romanis, forget the russian war prisoners, forget the homosexuals, forget the jehovahs witnesses, forget the poles, forget the disabled, it was only the jews who were hard done by. Only them. And they will never let you forget it.

No no no !
For fucks sake don't talk about the hollocaust Easty !
Of course that's all true and other stuff but you mustn't say it.
It's interesting and encouraging that they haven't managed to stop people knowing the truth even if they're scared to speak it, and I do hope that's true of other things too.

Look, the fact is that if you point out that a lot of the stuff we are told about that is demonstrably false, then you will immediately be accused of liking Hitler and approving of the persecution of Jews . Obviously that's not so, but a lot of people are so brainwashed that they'll go fucking mental if you try to study that period objectively and there'll be no reasoning with them after that.

Just to make it clear , I'm not anti Semitic or in any way fond of hitler, so it'd be nice if the living dead didn't start accusing me of that on the basis of what I just wrote , but I'm sure that won't stop them because they're programmed so completely.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Eaststand wrote:it is kind of a misconception that during the holocaust that the number was solely the jews, and that misconception has been hammered home by, of course, the king of playing the victim, the jews. They have totally rewritten history to claim the holocaust was just them being victimised, when that was absolutely not the case, but to say so suits their agenda of playing the victim whille killing children and stealing land. The Jews were a proportion of the victims of the holocaust, but a shit ton of other people were killed during that time, which is horrific.

In the last year I have read 4 books about the war, its aftermath and especially the "Final Solution" . A few years ago I did the "Third Reich" walking tour. In no case was there any attempt to suggest that only jews were exterminated.

The targets were communists, the mentally or physically deficient people, romanies, slavs, Russians..they were all depicted as subhuman, evil and an impediment to the progress of the Aryan race. They were murdered not only in the camps, but in many different ways and places.

There was one story about the desperate attempts of the Wehrmacht to retreat from the advancing Russians and to surrender to the western allies. To slow the Russians down the army infected a town in Belorussia of 50,000 citizens, with typhus.

There are several reasons that the Jewish pogrom is the most discussed part. One of them is the drive of Israel to ensure it is remembered , so as to justify its acts ; but also because Jews are well represented in the media. But the other is, that unlike most of the rest of the killing, the jews were deprived, berated and killed in full view of the German people and it was happening to their doctor, their dentist, their lawyer... When jews were sent to the ghettos, their belongings would be distributed to the remaining neighbourhood. It is maybe the most shocking thing that this can happen with the apparent consent of what was a well-educated and civilised society ( or so we thought).
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Thats exactly my point. The jews make out it was only them involved. And theyve been playing the victim ever since.

"oh so we killed thousands of women and children palestinians? And are sneakily taking their land inch by inch? But loads of us were killed 70 years ago, so we're the victims here"
Build Back More Betterer

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Parasitic cunts, all of them.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:

In the last year I have read 4 books about the war, its aftermath and especially the "Final Solution" . A few years ago I did the "Third Reich" walking tour. In no case was there any attempt to suggest that only jews were exterminated.

The targets were communists, the mentally or physically deficient people, romanies, slavs, Russians..they were all depicted as subhuman, evil and an impediment to the progress of the Aryan race. They were murdered not only in the camps, but in many different ways and places.

There was one story about the desperate attempts of the Wehrmacht to retreat from the advancing Russians and to surrender to the western allies. To slow the Russians down the army infected a town in Belorussia of 50,000 citizens, with typhus.

There are several reasons that the Jewish pogrom is the most discussed part. One of them is the drive of Israel to ensure it is remembered , so as to justify its acts ; but also because Jews are well represented in the media. But the other is, that unlike most of the rest of the killing, the jews were deprived, berated and killed in full view of the German people and it was happening to their doctor, their dentist, their lawyer... When jews were sent to the ghettos, their belongings would be distributed to the remaining neighbourhood. It is maybe the most shocking thing that this can happen with the apparent consent of what was a well-educated and civilised society ( or so we thought).

And that starts with the abandonment of free speech and the growth of State power over the individual. In a free and open society which limits the power of transient politicians and guards Liberty such awful movements cannot succeed , and this is why I constantly urge to to reject the growth of the State into every corner of people's lives.

Of course Jews were persecuted , as were others, yet it is true that a great deal of the narrative has been interfered with by interested parties , just has every other field of human knowledge in the modern world . It is unfortunate that one simply cannot question the inconsistencies in that narrative for fear of being falsely accused of holding sympathy for Hitler and Nazis , or being anti Semitic .
I'd like to think that it would be quite clear from my many posts here that my views are quite the opposite to all of that , but can't you see the paradox in banning open debate to prevent future hollocaust states ?

By the way, you correctly point out the tendency of such states to accuse their opponents of being mentally ill, uneducated, stupid or wicked, so do you think you should reconsider your own debating tactics on that basis ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".