Stephen Lawrence Day

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Petingo

Stephen Lawrence Day

Post by Petingo »

The Prime Minister has used today, the 25th anniversary of the eponymous black teenager’s murder at the hands of right wing racist thugs to announce there will be a “Stephen Lawrence Day” on this date from now on.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

birdie

Re: Stephen Lawrence Day

Post by birdie »

Petingo wrote:The Prime Minister has used today, the 25th anniversary of the eponymous black teenager’s murder at the hands of right wing racist thugs to announce there will be a “Stephen Lawrence Day” on this date from now on.

I'm not sure if this is such a good idea, OK, he was a teenager who was murdered, but how many teenagers have been murdered in London alone this year? and we're still in April, will we have days named after all of them, and what about all the other people who have been murdered over the last 25 years? There are only 365 days in a year so I suppose some of them will have to double up, or is it 'because he's black, innit'?

Waits for pelters, but don't give a tuppenny feck.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Christ alive, that May woman could not be more crass and vote grubbing if she blacked up, put on a dreadlock wig and rasta hat and decreed jerk chicken and rice compulsory for everyone on Wednesdays.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Dont understand this at all. It is not a significant moment in history, it's just sad. But it changed nothing. He died for fuck all, like so many murders. He didn't change the world, his death didn't change the world, so what the fuck is the point?

Oh yeah, it's May and her way of trying to connect with the populace, but her downs syndrome stops her from not doing it in a retarded way. Jesus fucking christ.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

We should have a Keith Blakelock day then who was murdered with machetes during the Broadwater Farm riots, or a lee rigby Remembrance Day.
Man U and rangers

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

No we shouldnt. We shouldnt have days for people getting killed. Thats really weird, and will lead to families of other murder victims to be upset their loved one doesnt have a day.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Eaststand wrote:Dont understand this at all.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Easy. Local elections in a month. The voters of West Indian descent may be a little perturbed by the Windrush fiasco so in the vain hope of grubbing their votes - not that that was ever on the cards anyway - the clueless bitch has gone full retard and deified a cause celebre which might be of interest to them in the most blatant and asinine way possible.

Honestly, it is not a difficult job to make that cocksucking commy tramp Corbyn look like the puddle drinking fanatic he is.
All you have to do is sit still and quiet and nod and smile occasionally and force yourself not to molest any farm livestock.
And yet the May creature is so far away from even basic 'do not lick the windows, please' competence that its making him out to appear a mixture of Churchill, Lincoln and Pitt the younger. And this on the day the Soviet spunktrumpet announced plans for free public transport for the under 25s presumably paid for with pixie dust and unicorn turds.
And the day after she lubed up her rancid old snatch and pulled a train with all the tiny dicked eurosuits from Brussels and totally alienated the tattered tiny remnant left of her natural support.
Proud Gammon

birdie

Post by birdie »

theleader82 wrote:We should have a Keith Blakelock day then who was murdered with machetes during the Broadwater Farm riots, or a lee rigby Remembrance Day.

How about Yvonne Fletcher, she was murdered too, and more recently, the policeman outside Parliament, but they were only doing their duty, so they don't count, mind you, Harry Stanley, who was murdered by the rozzers because they couldn't tell the difference between a chair leg and a firearm, or perhaps Jean-Charles de Menezes, the list goes on.
A dafter idea I've not heard, Oh, yes I have, the stupid 'right to buy', bought in by another woman PM, both daft ideas, at least the latest one, with a bit of thought, might not go ahead, and the sooner the former one gets scrapped won't be too soon.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

yeah, I get that, but this is SO stupid and so obvious surely even the thickest of thick wont be falling for this.

Something is wrong here. It isnt possible for these people like May and Johnson etc to be this retarded, all of the time. I am not really one for conspiracy theories, from what I see in front of me, everything, all this staggering incompetence looks deliberate to me, designed to force us into the arms of communism with Komrade Corbyn.

It is not possible for grown adults to be this retarded with every action they take unless its on purpose. If you can tie your own shoelaces, you wouldnt be this retarded. It seems set up. It really does.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Eaststand wrote:yeah, I get that, but this is SO stupid and so obvious surely even the thickest of thick wont be falling for this.

Something is wrong here. It isnt possible for these people like May and Johnson etc to be this retarded, all of the time. I am not really one for conspiracy theories, from what I see in front of me, everything, all this staggering incompetence looks deliberate to me, designed to force us into the arms of communism with Komrade Corbyn

It is not possible for grown adults to be this retarded with every action they take unless its on purpose. If you can tie your own shoelaces, you wouldnt be this retarded. It seems set up. It really does.

Maybe. Once I might have poo-pooed that idea as tinfoil weirdism of the highest level, but now.....

Just look at our political leaders....no, force yourself and look, I know its not pleasant but go on.

There she is in all her dribbling, slack jawed glory, a woman who is possibly the worst female politician for ...well ever. And remember that this is a time when Diane Abbot is still (unforunately) breathing. These two are putting womens emancipation back millenia.

Now the shit gibbon of Islington. God preserve us, but in a wiser, saner world this louse would have been dancing the Tyburn jig before ever he had a chance to read Das Kapital. He genuinely believes that if he says it, then it willt be so. Like a trotskyite, demented Jean Luc Picard.

As for whatever used pantyliner leads the other paltry shower of shite, welll, I've even forgotten that party's name.

Anyway, people for vote these creatures. And in numbers that are counted with many zeros on the end of them.

May convinces (possibly) ordinary humans to stick their X's beside her candidates names.

The cream of Highgate, Hampstead and Hoxton, the bright young(ish) trendsetters and style definers of our establishment, interrupt their selfies, and blogging from 'Glasto' to chant with delight the disgusting pinko Harry Ramps name.

Yes it is retarded, and yes, we are fucking doomed.
Proud Gammon

DasBoot

Post by DasBoot »

His parents have done well out of this.
Subsub- Runner up TOTY 2019.

Subsub- Winner TOTY 2020.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Petingo wrote:The Prime Minister has used today, the 25th anniversary of the eponymous black teenager’s murder at the hands of right wing racist thugs to announce there will be a “Stephen Lawrence Day” on this date from now on.
Not for me it wont ! Might make his family feel a little better for the rest of us just another sad useless murder
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

You could say that May has rushed into this like the wind.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

If we had a day for every time a black kid was stabbed to death we wouldn't have enough days in the year.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

finchman

Post by finchman »

All a load of fucking P/C bollocks
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!