Stephen Lawrence Day

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Eaststand

Re: Stephen Lawrence Day

Post by Eaststand »

Basualdo wrote:
Eaststand wrote:yeah, I get that, but this is SO stupid and so obvious surely even the thickest of thick wont be falling for this.

Something is wrong here. It isnt possible for these people like May and Johnson etc to be this retarded, all of the time. I am not really one for conspiracy theories, from what I see in front of me, everything, all this staggering incompetence looks deliberate to me, designed to force us into the arms of communism with Komrade Corbyn

It is not possible for grown adults to be this retarded with every action they take unless its on purpose. If you can tie your own shoelaces, you wouldnt be this retarded. It seems set up. It really does.

Maybe. Once I might have poo-pooed that idea as tinfoil weirdism of the highest level, but now.....

Just look at our political leaders....no, force yourself and look, I know its not pleasant but go on.

There she is in all her dribbling, slack jawed glory, a woman who is possibly the worst female politician for ...well ever. And remember that this is a time when Diane Abbot is still (unforunately) breathing. These two are putting womens emancipation back millenia.

Now the shit gibbon of Islington. God preserve us, but in a wiser, saner world this louse would have been dancing the Tyburn jig before ever he had a chance to read Das Kapital. He genuinely believes that if he says it, then it willt be so. Like a trotskyite, demented Jean Luc Picard.

As for whatever used pantyliner leads the other paltry shower of shite, welll, I've even forgotten that party's name.

Anyway, people for vote these creatures. And in numbers that are counted with many zeros on the end of them.#

May convinces (possibly) ordinary humans to stick their X's beside her candidates names.

The cream of Highgate, Hampstead and Hoxton, the bright young(ish) trendsetters and style definers of our establishment, interrupt their selfies, and blogging from 'Glasto' to chant with delight the disgusting pinko Harry Ramps name.

Yes it is retarded, and yes, we are fucking doomed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Build Back More Betterer

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

theleader82 wrote:We should have a Keith Blakelock day then who was murdered with machetes during the Broadwater Farm riots, or a lee rigby Remembrance Day.

Yeah I was there that day. Saw the outcome. I could tell you a lot about how that happened and how the true culprits not only got away with it but profited from the matter, and I could tell you similar things about the Stephen Lawrence case. No point in dwelling on it too much here, or rehashing it too much, but I will say that the delays in the Lawrence case were not really anything to do with racism but actually political high jingo. They wanted to avoid a murder enquiry coming out of that quarter's budget, which ended in 48 hours, so they delayed classifying it till the Monday morning.
Never mind - who gives a shit ? No one really.
Mind you, if anyone believes that the wicked witch of Westminster really gives a toss about Stephen Lawrence , Keith Blakelock or anyone else except herself , I think they deserve what they get.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

paolo

Post by paolo »

Basualdo wrote:Christ alive, that May woman could not be more crass and vote grubbing if she blacked up, put on a dreadlock wig and rasta hat and decreed jerk chicken and rice compulsory for everyone on Wednesdays.

whilst clumsily strumming a guitar, grinning slyly at the vulnerable realywanna be cool peter jones whilst singing reaggae reggae sauce
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Petingo wrote:The Prime Minister has used today, the 25th anniversary of the eponymous black teenager’s murder at the hands of right wing racist thugs to announce there will be a “Stephen Lawrence Day” on this date from now on.

.....unless you are white.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

birdie

Post by birdie »

Royal24s wrote:
theleader82 wrote:We should have a Keith Blakelock day then who was murdered with machetes during the Broadwater Farm riots, or a lee rigby Remembrance Day.

Yeah I was there that day. Saw the outcome. I could tell you a lot about how that happened and how the true culprits not only got away with it but profited from the matter, and I could tell you similar things about the Stephen Lawrence case. No point in dwelling on it too much here, or rehashing it too much, but I will say that the delays in the Lawrence case were not really anything to do with racism but actually political high jingo. They wanted to avoid a murder enquiry coming out of that quarter's budget, which ended in 48 hours, so they delayed classifying it till the Monday morning.
Never mind - who gives a shit ? No one really.
Mind you, if anyone believes that the wicked witch of Westminster really gives a toss about Stephen Lawrence , Keith Blakelock or anyone else except herself , I think they deserve what they get.

The same could be said for almost every MP in the House, as for not giving a toss about anyone but themselves, a few days ago I saw an interview with Col Tim Collins about the events in Syria, he was asked what he thought about the stance Jeremy Corbyn was taking, his reply was that Jeremy Corbyn doesn't really care about anything or anybody but Jeremy Corbyn and doesn't do anything unless it is advantageous for Jeremy Corbyn.

Back to the topic, it's crass and totally lacking in sensitivity to others who have died in similar circumstances, daft, silly, stupid, bonkers.

Off topic but back to Broadwater Farm. I was told by a milkman aquaintance that the local depot warned the local plod that something was going to set off involving Molotov cocktails as very few empty milk bottles were being returned in the week or so beforehand, the riot was a week after the shooting of Cherry Groce in Brixton the previous week and the fact that it was attributed to the death of Cynthia Jarrett the day before wasn't believed by him or his fellow milkmen, who said that the police had been warned by the depot that something was going to happen.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

That's perfectly true Birdie - absolutely 100% accurate. That came from more than one milk supplier and local petrol stations who'd actually had people filling large volumes of milk bottles with petrol and putting them in crates before taking them off in vans.
It was the subject of met wide intelligence briefings for several weeks before the start of that riot and no one was really sure where it was going to start. In fact the general opinion was that it was going to be the Stonebridge Park or Chalk Hill Estate.

The riot was always going to happen and whichever incident would be used as an excuse to spark it didn't really matter to those who'd planned it. They were really just interested in the looting and general hi jinx they'd be able to engage in.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

I suppose it's a similar motivation to Theresa May attaching herself to Stephen Lawrence

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Or alleged nerve gas attacks

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

DasBoot wrote:His parents have done well out of this.

In what way?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

I think the reference applies to Doreen Lawrence; awarded the OBE, made a Life Peer and now Chancellor of De Montfort University.
Plus sitting on Home Office panels [fees ?]

DasBoot

Post by DasBoot »

VeritasVincit wrote:I think the reference applies to Doreen Lawrence; awarded the OBE, made a Life Peer and now Chancellor of De Montfort University.

Quite. And Neville Lawrence who now uses the title, "Dr",
Subsub- Runner up TOTY 2019.

Subsub- Winner TOTY 2020.

birdie

Post by birdie »

DasBoot wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:I think the reference applies to Doreen Lawrence; awarded the OBE, made a Life Peer and now Chancellor of De Montfort University.

Which he is perfectly entitled to do, as is anyone else who has a Doctorate, albeit his is an Honorary one awarded him by Portsmouth University.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

DasBoot

Post by DasBoot »

birdie wrote:
DasBoot wrote:

Which he is perfectly entitled to do, as is anyone else who has a Doctorate, albeit his is an Honorary one awarded him by Portsmouth University.

Yes, we'll leave it there.
Subsub- Runner up TOTY 2019.

Subsub- Winner TOTY 2020.