Coke, Cola, Charlie, Bump, Cocaine

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

Coke, Cola, Charlie, Bump, Cocaine

Post by carcinogen »

Eaststand wrote:everything is run on it. EVERYTHING.

But no one speaks of this.

Not into it myself. But work with plenty of lads who are. Quite a destructive fucking powder. One of the lads who I work with supplies another lad in the corporation I work for and his mum, who is the bosses missues, puts money into his account to pay for her son's habit. FFS. I'm sure this sort of shit goes on everywhere, as you say.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Royal24s

Re: Coke, Cola, Charlie, Bump, Cocaine

Post by Royal24s »

carcinogen wrote:
Eaststand wrote:everything is run on it. EVERYTHING.

But no one speaks of this.

Not into it myself. But work with plenty of lads who are. Quite a destructive fucking powder. One of the lads who I work with supplies another lad in the corporation I work for and his mum, who is the bosses missues, puts money into his account to pay for her son's habit. FFS. I'm sure this sort of shit goes on everywhere, as you say.

Not sure whether you're supposed to start a thread with a quote from another one, but you're quite right of course.
The government could stop this if they wanted to.
If they put the effort into mind bending and life destroying narcotics they put into yellow lines, speed limits and seat belts that'd be a good start.
I'm afraid it's all part of a course of conduct though. We are being set up for easy defeat and conquest by some force or nation yet to reveal itself , and the process is pretty much complete.
The pillars pun which any country are built have been systematically weakened and broken down and we've reached a point where an idiot population, estranged from its family,moral and cultural roots and routinely medicated with various drugs cannot tell common sense from nonsense and can't do much at all on any practical level.
We seriously debate things like gay marriage and female impersonation and people walk round the streets dressed as if there's a fancy dress party in a lunatic asylum.
Education has been nationalised and controlled to the point where people can be told the most unscientific gobbledygook about things like climate change without anyone objecting and, if they do , the mongs gang up against the dissenter .

Personally, I've reluctantly come round to the conclusion that it's too far gone to do much about now , and we've just got to wait and see which country or organisation is going to step in and take control
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

Tried it a few times when a was a bit younger,but its everywhere my pal has been clean for 7 years but it wrecked him, lost everything including his sanity, sectioned the lot,He goes to CA 3 times a week says you can hardly get a fucking seat in the place,people from all walks of life, from 14,15 years old to 70, not joking.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

yup, ive got old men who love a bit of snort in the pub. I like it too, used to fucking love it, really does spur you on to make money, theres no fear, and every decision is an amazing one according to your mind.

Stopped doing it because it really does take a toll on your sanity and health, especially if you're in a position to be constantly doing top quality chisel, which I was. Probably still be doing it if I was doing low grade pub grub gear. Still do it every now and again, if I meet up with people. Its not particularly addictive I dont think, you just dont like to come down off it, once I decided I probably wont do this in such large quantities, I just lost the desire to do it.

Fucking everyone does it now, to the point where a lot of people think its legal.
Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Royal24s wrote:The pillars pun which any country are built have been systematically weakened

It's good to be back at work; working with working-class blokes, because it brings into focus how the 'system' (is that the word?) is stacked against them (us, me). The government and the banks actively lure working-class people into debt. I have no debt. I have not much money either, but that doesn't bother me. Addiction, be it gambling, narcotics, or consumerism (you know, the big-fucking-television) will get a person into debt quick. What better way to control a population than through financial indebtedness. It's fucking sickening.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

As the old joke goes........

My dog has no nose.....................Why did you give it cocaine then ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Eaststand wrote:Its not particularly addictive

That's interesting you should say that. I sort of know what you mean. But of course, you have to factor-in the personality of a person when it comes to drugs. For me, cigarette's (nicotine) are probably the most addictive drug I've taken. Apart from alcohol (which I only drink at the weekends now), I've never found any drug I've taken addictive to the point I'd steal and fuck-up relationships over it. An uncle of mine had a terrible coke habit and it eventually killed him. It is a dangerous power.

Having said that, and this should really be ANOTHER thread (if you can stand it), perscription pain-killers are dangerous and addictive as fuck. This lad I mentioned who supplies the coke is hopelessly addicted to perscription Co-codamol. He's taking about 12 pills a day. I've never taken one, but a mutual friend of ours said he took 2 and had a couple of beers and was quite fucked-up. I'll try to get hold of a couple and do the same (for an experiment) and let you know.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

get some vailium, its the same principle but you get way more fucked up.
Build Back More Betterer

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

carcinogen wrote:

That's interesting you should say that. I sort of know what you mean. But of course, you have to factor-in the personality of a person when it comes to drugs. For me, cigarette's (nicotine) are probably the most addictive drug I've taken. Apart from alcohol (which I only drink at the weekends now), I've never found any drug I've taken addictive to the point I'd steal and fuck-up relationships over it. An uncle of mine had a terrible coke habit and it eventually killed him. It is a dangerous power.

Having said that, and this should really be ANOTHER thread (if you can stand it), perscription pain-killers are dangerous and addictive as fuck. This lad I mentioned who supplies the coke is hopelessly addicted to perscription Co-codamol. He's taking about 12 pills a day. I've never taken one, but a mutual friend of ours said he took 2 and had a couple of beers and was quite fucked-up. I'll try to get hold of a couple and do the same (for an experiment) and let you know.

You get different strengths am told, the guy I told you about in my other post used to steal his fathers pain killers, his father had spinal injury and I cant remember what they were called but my mate reckoned they were fucking great :lol: I know, but he is a funny guy tells some great tales

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

pugsly wrote:but he is a funny guy tells some great tales

You sound like Jim White (JWOTS). Stop it or we'll have to check your passport and visa papers. :D

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

carcinogen wrote:

Having said that, and this should really be ANOTHER thread (if you can stand it), perscription pain-killers are dangerous and addictive as fuck. This lad I mentioned who supplies the coke is hopelessly addicted to perscription Co-codamol. He's taking about 12 pills a day.I've never taken one, but a mutual friend of ours said he took 2 and had a couple of beers and was quite fucked-up. I'll try to get hold of a couple and do the same (for an experiment) and let you know.

He’s overdosing on paracetamol every day. Not good.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

carcinogen wrote:
Royal24s wrote:The pillars pun which any country are built have been systematically weakened

It's good to be back at work; working with working-class blokes, because it brings into focus how the 'system' (is that the word?) is stacked against them (us, me). The government and the banks actively lure working-class people into debt. I have no debt. I have not much money either, but that doesn't bother me. Addiction, be it gambling, narcotics, or consumerism (you know, the big-fucking-television) will get a person into debt quick. What better way to control a population than through financial indebtedness. It's fucking sickening.

Quite right ! Excellent posting.

It's been said,( albeit in relation to American Indians I think), that taxes are just slavery by another means. Once you introduce taxes for everyone you compel labour because people must work for money rather than for their own purposes to pay the taxes.
I'd go one further and say that all the things which you mention are just introducing new taxes by a different means.

The exciting and encouraging thing you've noticed is that the aim is to live your life as you choose , always trying to thwart their aim of making you live your life for them.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Eaststand wrote:yup, ive got old men who love a bit of snort in the pub. I like it too, used to fucking love it, really does spur you on to make money, theres no fear, and every decision is an amazing one according to your mind.

Stopped doing it because it really does take a toll on your sanity and health, especially if you're in a position to be constantly doing top quality chisel, which I was. Probably still be doing it if I was doing low grade pub grub gear. Still do it every now and again, if I meet up with people. Its not particularly addictive I dont think, you just dont like to come down off it, once I decided I probably wont do this in such large quantities, I just lost the desire to do it.

Fucking everyone does it now, to the point where a lot of people think its legal.

Just stop it then ,because you can't progress as long as you're having anything to do with it, and I'm fairly certain that you have the ability to progress a long way.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Royal24s wrote:
Eaststand wrote:yup, ive got old men who love a bit of snort in the pub. I like it too, used to fucking love it, really does spur you on to make money, theres no fear, and every decision is an amazing one according to your mind.

Just stop it then ,because you can't progress as long as you're having anything to do with it, and I'm fairly certain that you have the ability to progress a long way.

As I said, I have stopped doing it in large quantities. A night out with my pals, thats all cool. And to be fair, its not true, I made the most money in my life when I was on it, I took risks with things I'd never do, and they paid off. I'd never have been in my position now if I wasnt doing coke, Im far too cautious normally.
Build Back More Betterer

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Eaststand wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

As I said, I have stopped doing it in large quantities. A night out with my pals, thats all cool. And to be fair, its not true, I made the most money in my life when I was on it, I took risks with things I'd never do, and they paid off. I'd never have been in my position now if I wasnt doing coke, Im far too cautious normally.

Fair enough. But surely best to quit completely while you’re ahead before it affects your health or you become dependent?