Coke, Cola, Charlie, Bump, Cocaine

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Eaststand

Re: Coke, Cola, Charlie, Bump, Cocaine

Post by Eaststand »

Not really, no. Its not like that. I like doing it occasionally if Im in the mood, why should I stop doing it altogether if I Like it every now and again? I dont stop drinking beer because I like a beer every now and again. Its not an addictive drug, anyone who says it is, is talking nonsense. its mentally moreish. I just decided to stop doing it, and I was doing at least an 8th a day, and just stopped and got on with other stuff, like hiring more staff so I wasnt having to work day and night. It was all cool.
Build Back More Betterer

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Eaststand wrote:Not really, no. Its not like that. I like doing it occasionally if Im in the mood, why should I stop doing it altogether if I Like it every now and again?I dont stop drinking beer because I like a beer every now and again. Its not an addictive drug, anyone who says it is, is talking nonsense. its mentally moreish. I just decided to stop doing it, and I was doing at least an 8th a day, and just stopped and got on with other stuff, like hiring more staff so I wasnt having to work day and night. It was all cool.

If it was me I’d pack it in now because it can’t be great for your health & the risk I’d get hooked & go from recreational user to someone with a real problem.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

do you get hooked the moment you drink a beer?
Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Eaststand wrote:mentally moreish

haha. Another word for addictive? Again, I know what you mean. The other problem with cocaine is, what exactly the fuck has it been cut with? I've never bought the stuff, but if I've been out and a mate has offered me a line I've done it. But I can't honestly tell you if I've had a 'good' line or a 'bad' line ... usually I've been pissed-up, I may have been snorting talc for all I know. haha.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Eaststand wrote:do you get hooked the moment you drink a beer?

No.

I don’t want a row Easty. It’s entirely up to you.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Ralph wrote:

No.

Neither do I, but as a drug dealer who happens to be allowed to sell my drugs with permission from the police, I dispense a class b drug, the same as ketamine or speed, it does somewhat annoy me the way people view other drugs, as though they are things that will immediately fuck up your life, yet because the government permit you to take a certain drug, thats not viewed with as much fear. Any drug will fuck up your life, look at alcoholics as proof, but you dont have to let it and can enjoy things without wanting to take all the drugs in the world.
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I'm going to have a beer now, all this talk about drugs has made me want some.
Build Back More Betterer

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Eaststand wrote:
Ralph wrote:

No.

Neither do I, but as a drug dealer who happens to be allowed to sell my drugs with permission from the police, I dispense a class b drug, the same as ketamine or speed, it does somewhat annoy me the way people view other drugs, as though they are things that will immediately fuck up your life, yet because the government permit you to take a certain drug, thats not viewed with as much fear. Any drug will fuck up your life, look at alcoholics as proof,but you dont have to let it and can enjoy things without wanting to take all the drugs in the world.

Agreed. But isn’t that an argument that we’re too complacent about alcohol rather than it’s risk free to take recreational coacaine?
Last edited by Ralph on Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Ralph do you have a story you wish to share with the group?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Ralph do you have a story you wish to share with the group?

A very dull one. The drugs I take are from the Doctor & I drink well under the 21 units per week limit.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Ralph wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
Ralph wrote:

No.

Neither do I, but as a drug dealer who happens to be allowed to sell my drugs with permission from the police, I dispense a class b drug, the same as ketamine or speed, it does somewhat annoy me the way people view other drugs, as though they are things that will immediately fuck up your life, yet because the government permit you to take a certain drug, thats not viewed with as much fear. Any drug will fuck up your life, look at alcoholics as proof,but you dont have to let it and can enjoy things without wanting to take all the drugs in the world.

Agreed. But isn’t that an argument that we’re too complacent about alcohol rather than it’s risk free to take recreational coacaine?

No. Make ALL drugs legal. It works really well in portugal and holland.

Just because some idiots get addicted to things because they want to wallow in self pity rather than solve their problems, doesnt mean the rest of us need nannying. Do you realise how hard you have to work to get addicted to ANYTHING, aside from nicotine? Youve got to want to get addicted. having a few beers after work every day isnt going to give you the shakes, having a few lines a day isnt going to make you rattle, your mind will pretend you're addicted first saying to you "you need this". If you're weak, one bottle of beer could turn you into an alcoholic.

Its this kind of stuff that makes me despise things like alcoholics anonymous. These people got addicted to alcohol, now theyre addicted to staying sober. Thats not solving a problem. Its not one or the other, its somewhere in the middle that is the cure.
Build Back More Betterer

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

Eastie AA,CA save lifes mate, gives people with addiction problems hope, kids get there parents back, parents get there kids back, whether Eastie likes it or not it works. But I don't want to have my ear bent by a reformed addict about the evils of the substance that brought about there demise.because everything in moderation is cool[ probably not everything] but I did volunteer work with addicts and alkys and a lot of them believe they were born that way but I struggle to think that's true,i wrapped it in because they started doing my nut in preaching , relapsing,dying, what a fuckin place it was.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

They're not born that way, they were however born weak selfish idiots who do things they like to excess without giving a shit about anyone else.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

just drove from Edinburgh to Bolton and back in one go, I too am going for a beer it might be 4, and that will be that.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Eaststand wrote: Just because some idiots get addicted to things because they want to wallow in self pity rather than solve their problems, doesnt mean the rest of us need nannying.

The term 'idiots' is a bit strong. Some of the poor fuckers have genuine psychological issues. Usually based upon absent fathers during adolescene and/or poor mothers. But I cannot disagree with anything you've said mate.

You're clearly well-rounded and can give-or-take a line, or a spliff, or whatever. Some people can't. There has to be a safety-net for the poor cunts. It's like this horrible FOBT shit in the bookies. I feel for the cunts. That's evil.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.