Amber Rudd Resigns

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Amber Rudd Resigns

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:Good riddance to her, she was fucking useless.
I hope the penny drops that all of these appointments based on equality do no one any good.
It wasn't
Nothing can ever work better than the best person for the job but I guess those days are gone and we'll have to suffer incompetence and mediocrity for ever and a day just because someone is a woman or 'of ethnicity'. Best example being Abbot where you get both.

I get that you don't like Abbot. I don't either. But it's got nothing to do with quotas or the rest. You are obsessed with them.
I agree that it should be the best person for the job. If that was what was applied, Hunt and Greyling would have gone long before her.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:
I hope the penny drops that all of these appointments based on equality do no one any good.
It wasn't
Nothing can ever work better than the best person for the job but I guess those days are gone and we'll have to suffer incompetence and mediocrity for ever and a day just because someone is a woman or 'of ethnicity'. Best example being Abbot where you get both.

I get that you don't like Abbot. I don't either. But it's got nothing to do with quotas or the rest. You are obsessed with them.

I'm obsessed with complaining about the reality of them because they do not work. They are just token gestures where the only beneficiary is the appointee. As with most things you think I'm obsessed with you'll find a leftist agenda behind them all.

It's the same as appointing more and more BEM people to top positions which has done absolutely nothing for the people they pretend to represent but an enormous amount for the appointee again. This was mentioned recently in a thread about the appointment of Doreen Lawrence to the HOL yet Black on black MURDERS dwarf the purveyed narrative that white racism is by far worse which was presumably why she was chosen. It can't have been for any positive good she has ever done so it's mere tokenism again.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

Ralph wrote:The runner up in a Yul Brynner look-a-like contest is our new Home Secretary.
Taras Bulba's the new Home Secretary.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
It wasn't

I agree that it should be the best person for the job. If that was what was applied, Hunt and Greyling would have gone long before her.

I though we were going to try to stop diagnosing mental illnesses and obsessions for people who disagree with our opinions Hillman ?
Look, if you don't believe that we have incompetent nonentities in Parliamentry posts because of quotas that's up to you, but it's perfectly obvious and quite unavoidable to most people and you can't silence them or nullify that conclusion by calling people mad.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Better with Elmer Fudd !!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

So , we discover that the 'government' has been operating a 'hostile' approach towards illegal immigrants (god only knows what the figures would be if they weren't), and now, no doubt, the knee-jerk opposite policy will be adopted, and what little improvement there was will be reversed.
Yet another example which raises the question of incompetence or conspiracy?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:So , we discover that the 'government' has been operating a 'hostile' approach towards illegal immigrants (god only knows what the figures would be if they weren't), and now, no doubt, the knee-jerk opposite policy will be adopted, and what little improvement there was will be reversed.
Yet another example which raises the question of incompetence or conspiracy?

The new Home Secretary hates the word hostile, so expect favourable, friendly and hospitable instead, when talking about people breaking the law. Fear has now completely taken over, because of that horrid racist tag. Whisper that you are concerned with uncontrolled mass immigration, and you are labelled a prejudiced discriminator.

People need to understand why Rudd resigned, and it's nothing to do with targets to ship out illegal immigrants, but it's been contorted by the loony left as per.

They also need to ask why Rudd didn't want the public to know that there were illegal immigration targets.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Britain has showed tendencies of wanting to run its own affairs recently which is completely contrary to the global approach that has been decided for us. What better way to thwart the concept that the native people of any country should decide how it's run other than to ensure it is not owned by those natives any more. IE no borders in as many countries as possible. We'll need a supra-national government to oversee the rules surely.

All except certain stubborn ones like Russia, China, Hungary, Poland etc. I wonder why they resist this.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:Britain has showed tendencies of wanting to run its own affairs recently which is completely contrary to the global approach that has been decided for us.
Decided by whom, exactly?

What better way to thwart the concept that the native people of any country should decide how it's run other than to ensure it is not owned by those natives any more. IE no borders in as many countries as possible. We'll need a supra-national government to oversee the rules surely.
No, only one which can operate the flexible borders.

All except certain stubborn ones like Russia, China, Hungary, Poland etc. I wonder why they resist this.
That will be the Russia currently occupying the Crimea will it? Where the President is able to eliminate any opposition..that one? Ditto China, the country which recently fell for appointing its President for life...that one?

Go on, try and wind back the clock. It just means even greater dislocation in the future. Global economies, global politics, are a fact of life. Not an evil plot, just the consequence of technology and capitalism integrating with each other.
It's perfectly possible to work together with other nations to try to influence this global world and to punish those who try to exploit it for themselves. And that's not what we are doing. That is what we are leaving.
Given that, constructing ever more inward-looking regimes is the action of people who want the world to go away. Of course it won't. It will just go on without us as we become the next Albania. Sooner or later that will be unsustainable and the shock will be enormous.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

To be fair, the russians occupying crimea is what we do with northern ireland.
Build Back More Betterer

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Britain has showed tendencies of wanting to run its own affairs recently which is completely contrary to the global approach that has been decided for us.

What better way to thwart the concept that the native people of any country should decide how it's run other than to ensure it is not owned by those natives any more. IE no borders in as many countries as possible. We'll need a supra-national government to oversee the rules surely.

That will be the Russia currently occupying the Crimea will it? Where the President is able to eliminate any opposition..that one? Ditto China, the country which recently fell for appointing its President for life...that one?

Go on, try and wind back the clock. It just means even greater dislocation in the future. Global economies, global politics, are a fact of life. Not an evil plot, just the consequence of technology and capitalism integrating with each other.
It's perfectly possible to work together with other nations to try to influence this global world and to punish those who try to exploit it for themselves. And that's not what we are doing. That is what we are leaving.
Given that, constructing ever more inward-looking regimes is the action of people who want the world to go away. Of course it won't. It will just go on without us as we become the next Albania. Sooner or later that will be unsustainable and the shock will be enormous.

How ridiculous to suggest that we can't do any of that without German supervision.
We have a huge economy with a much bigger potential and a very very long history of being an extremely successful country in our own right.
We know you hate Britain and everything to do with its history, culture and people . However, you should read a bit of history and you'd discover that we don't get scared of threats or challenges.
You'd obviously like the country to collapse and prove your philosophy of despair and submission to be correct, but it's simply not right, so that will never happen.
The people have voted on this and the will of the people is absolute, so why don't you get used to it.

'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:

You're digging your own grave with that argument. You have consistently railed about too much wealth landing in the hands of people through rampant capitalism yet here you are now suggesting it's the best method. :lol:

To answer your point in bold asking 'who'. It's a bunch of ultra-rampant capitalists and hardcore globalists. The extreme endpoint you Marxists have always said would happen under capitalism.

For what it's worth, it's an endpoint no normal capitalist wants either - except those in the group I've just listed. Your former enemies.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

It seems to me some small governments who are still relatively democratic happen to be former Communist block countries as well. They don't seem to mind proper democratic votes from their people on internal matters that affect them most. Immigration seems high on their list , almost top priority when places like Hungary are told they have to take in a quota of African migrants they don't want. A quick honest vote of the people seems to be quite effective in delivering better democracy than countries like us who have ceded the right in order to conform with some EU mumbo jumbo trying to dictate we do the same.

Smaller is better for democracy and the bigger we get the more we'll lose it IMO

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman. I'll be mentioning that famous quote of yours later. That morning when you started on the dry sherry before 9. The one where you said corner shops should not be allowed to exist as Tesco had started that way.

It's to remind the listeners and jog heir memories lest they ever forget.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
You mean the flexible borders we are told how to operate by someone else?
The same globalists?

If they get their way we'll all be working for the same weekly wage as someone from Changdong