Amber Rudd Resigns

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Amber Rudd Resigns

Post by m4rkb »

m4rkb wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
What better way to thwart the concept that the native people of any country should decide how it's run other than to ensure it is not owned by those natives any more. IE no borders in as many countries as possible. We'll need a supra-national government to oversee the rules surely.
No, only one which can operate the flexible borders.
You mean the flexible borders we are told how to operate by someone else?
The same globalists?

If they get their way we'll all be working for the same weekly wage as someone from Changdong

EDIT: But having to pay London rent.

If only these merciless capitalists could get involved to sort out the housing crisis.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Multiple bollocks.
Bollocks to the nth
If you actually read what my post says, not what you would like it to say, you will see no comment on the rights or wrongs of capitalism, simply the comment that the combination of technology and capitalism is what is happening and trying to withdraw from it futile. It will carry on and we will be more and more left behind.
The influence of the EU on domestic policy is vastly over-rated. Vastly.
And I "hate Britain" do I? If I actually did I would sit and watch it do itself great harm without comment.
As for all this about corner shops and Tesco, I have NO IDEA what you are on about. But given your levels of comprehension I won't worry about it.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:Multiple bollocks.
Bollocks to the nth
If you actually read what my post says, not what you would like it to say, you will see no comment on the rights or wrongs of capitalism, simply the comment that the combination of technology and capitalism is what is happening and trying to withdraw from it futile. It will carry on and we will be more and more left behind.
And I "hate Britain" do I? If I actually did I would sit and watch it do itself great harm without comment.
As for all this about corner shops and Tesco, I have NO IDEA what you are on about. But given your levels of comprehension I won't worry about it.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:Multiple bollocks.
Bollocks to the nth

I don't think I've ever seen you post anything here or agree with anything which doesn't require some detailed and long winded explanation to try and make it sound plausible.
I'm sorry, but your postings are and have been for a long time generally anti this country and its traditional values, so it's no use saying that.
If you didn't reject our values you'd accept our vote. Are you denying democracy because you think Brexit is bad for Britain, or because you're scared that Britain will do well without your foreign allies, and may eventually see through and reject some of the other bollocks inflicted upon it by those of your political persuasions ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Just observing here, but I don't think Hillman hates Britain, but I do think that many of his posts come across as someone who defends those who do, and he may not realise that when he posts. It may be down to him thinking that others have extreme views on a subject, which to him are absurdly wrong.

I have often found that posts are misinterpreted, and that's the price you pay when discussing and debating on the internet. That is not the only problem of course, and the main one imo, is that everyone seems to have a view and is not prepared to understand anyone else's or admit that maybe they have a couple of valid points. Not everyone is right all of the time.

I'll openly admit that during my 11 years on Talkforum, I've probably got a couple of things wrong. :D
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Zambo wrote:Just observing here, but I don't think Hillman hates Britain, but I do think that many of his posts come across as someone who defends those who do, and he may not realise that when he posts. It may be down to him thinking that others have extreme views on a subject, which to him are absurdly wrong.

Of course I don't hate Britain. I have had two chances in my life to move abroad, but decided I'd rather be here. The problem here is not that any of us hates Britain, but what is in Britain's best interests is what we disagree about.

I have often found that posts are misinterpreted, and that's the price you pay when discussing and debating on the internet. That is not the only problem of course, and the main one imo, is that everyone seems to have a view and is not prepared to understand anyone else's or admit that maybe they have a couple of valid points. Not everyone is right all of the time.

I'll openly admit that during my 11 years on Talkforum, I've probably got a couple of things wrong. :D
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Zambo wrote:Just observing here, but I don't think Hillman hates Britain, but I do think that many of his posts come across as someone who defends those who do, and he may not realise that when he posts. It may be down to him thinking that others have extreme views on a subject, which to him are absurdly wrong.

Of course I don't hate Britain. I have had two chances in my life to move abroad, but decided I'd rather be here. The problem here is not that any of us hates Britain, but what is in Britain's best interests is what we disagree about.

I know. Why don't we have elections and referendums about Britains best interests then all respect the outcomes ?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well I was thinking about this and I thought I'd been a bit harsh in saying that.
Hillman only parrots what he's heard apparently clever people say and doesn't necessarily understand the implications, so he's actually only trying to join in with what he perceives to be the intelligent arguments.
In this respect he's a victim rather than a perpetrator , but does that make him any less dangerous to the nation ? I'm not sure actually, but it complicates the matter of opposing treason when you've got all these little glove puppets drawing fire from the real targets.

Bit like those dummy parachutists they dropped in Normandy on D Day I suppose.

- interesting thought there actually. Can you afford to ignore these programmed droids while you go after the real threat, or will they spread the poison independently, like plague rats ?

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Do people think she'll come back after a break in the wilderness? Or land in a cushy job? Most politicians seem to do so these days.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Don't know about Rudd resigning, what about this useless cretin.

How many more times is he going to be allowed to apologise and then carry on screwing the NHS and it's patients.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43973652

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:Don't know about Rudd resigning, what about this useless cretin.

How many more times is he going to be allowed to apologies and then carry on screwing the NHS and it's patients.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43973652

I met him once and he's the most slimy duplicitous shit I've ever come across - and I've spoken to most of them.