The Championship 2018/19/20

Anything sportlike
Northern Troglodite

Re: The Championship 2018/19

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Derby SHOULD do the job now , however ,legendary bottlers have to go to Swansea who have won 5 out of last 6 ....then WBA , not that i would rely on Boro to beat a relegated Ipswich .......its a great league this one, mental .....but very average this year qualitywise ?
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Northern Troglodite wrote:Derby SHOULD do the job now , however ,legendary bottlers have to go to Swansea who have won 5 out of last 6 ....then WBA , not that i would rely on Boro to beat a relegated Ipswich .......its a great league this one, mental .....but very average this year qualitywise ?

Derby are at home to WBA and Boro play Rotherham but aside from that, you’re right, anything could still happen.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Jonathan wrote:
Northern Troglodite wrote:Derby SHOULD do the job now , however ,legendary bottlers have to go to Swansea who have won 5 out of last 6 ....then WBA , not that i would rely on Boro to beat a relegated Ipswich .......its a great league this one, mental .....but very average this year qualitywise ?

Derby are at home to WBA and Boro play Rotherham but aside from that, you’re right, anything could still happen.

God knows where i got Ipswich from :D :D :D , as for Derby being at home, i just meant they played WBA last , which may or may not help them being at home , sometimes the pressure ramps up at home?
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Northern Troglodite wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

God knows where i got Ipswich from :D :D :D , as for Derby being at home, i just meant they played WBA last , which may or may not help them being at home , sometimes the pressure ramps up at home?

A bit may depend on today’s result. A Leeds win and WBA’s position can’t change so they may rest players to be ready for the Play Offs. Even so, Derby would be best trying to do it before next weekend because as you say, pressure can do funny things....

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Watching some of the Villa match here and saw the camera scan to Grealish on his feet. It took a moment to recognise him.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Leeds being cunts and kicking lumps out of him. I’d take him off early in the second half.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

kancutlawns wrote:Leeds being cunts and kicking lumps out of him.

Grealish play acting more like.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zippy wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Leeds being cunts and kicking lumps out of him.

Grealish play acting more like.

Nasty tackle from Cooper on him was it? Should have seen red for that.

Monello

Post by Monello »

To be fair, anyone who has a haircut like that deserves a good kicking.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Lol.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Jonathan wrote:
Northern Troglodite wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

A bit may depend on today’s result. A Leeds win and WBA’s position can’t change so they may rest players to be ready for the Play Offs. Even so, Derby would be best trying to do it before next weekend because as you say, pressure can do funny things....

Can’t see anything from West Brom to trouble Villa. Derby blow hot and cold. Leeds could be the big threat.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Leeds - nasty cunts. Incapable at this stage of the season having pissed away their automatic promotion chances of playing any decent football.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

What the actual fuck at Elland Road? Bamford is a fucking twat.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Deserves to be properly chinned.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Leeds are a disgrace. Does anyone really want to see this club in the Prem?