BY THE WAY, KING OF THE RETARDS TOMMY ROBINSON HILARIOUSLY GOT HIMSELF SENT TO PRISON.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: BY THE WAY, KING OF THE RETARDS TOMMY ROBINSON HILARIOUSLY GOT HIMSELF SENT TO PRISON.

Post by m4rkb »

I understand he makes glowing praise of other Asians, especially sikhs and grew up with plenty of black kids in Luton. But I'm open minded towards any evidence to the contrary.

Anyway, I still can't see why I'm supposed to hold Islamism in any kind of high regard other than now being instructed to do so by the state under threat of arrest. I don't like it nor do I want it.

I remind you again this is about Islamists not normal muslims before it is conflated otherwise.

Eaststand

Re: BY THE WAY, KING OF THE RETARDS TOMMY ROBINSON HILARIOUSLY GOT HIMSELF SENT TO PRISON.

Post by Eaststand »

You see mark, its not about that. Robinson SAYS its about that, knowing full well his supporters are retarded and make it about every Muslim. Go on facebook this morning, see what I say to be true. watch some of the videos of the protests. These people are real scum.

Legally, Robinson protects himself, but he knows full well what message he is sending out, because he knows the only people who listen to him are thick as fuck racists.
Build Back More Betterer

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Eaststand wrote:You see mark, its not about that. Robinson SAYS its about that, knowing full well his supporters are retarded and make it about every Muslim. Go on facebook this morning, see what I say to be true. watch some of the videos of the protests. These people are real scum.

Legally, Robinson protects himself, but he knows full well what message he is sending out, because he knows the only people who listen to him are thick as fuck racists.

:dart:
Brilliantly Honest

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Eaststand wrote:Nah, thats a twisted way of looking at it. Heres the real timeline of events.

He did something that is illegal.
He got arrested for it.
Because he had a suspended sentence, that means he can go to jail immediately and not pass go or collect £200
Takes out gagging order to make his window licking fans think hes a martyr.

Nah, you can't get found guilty of something in this country unless you appear in court and tried. Well I didn't think you could anyway.

I didn't notice any peace being breached, what was he doing sticking some pictures up on Facebook. Maybe the police thought that everyone who saw them would rush down to the court and start beating the shit out of people.

I'll all for exposing and making people aware of the scum in our society as often as possible, then perhaps one day victims will get the justice they deserve.

This geezer is a far right extremist and I'm not supporting him, but the right to free speech and spreading awareness. You can't rely on the Independent and the Guardian to tell it how it is.

Will be interesting to see what the paedo's get. That is if they are found guilty.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Zambo wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Nah, thats a twisted way of looking at it. Heres the real timeline of events.

He got arrested for it.
Because he had a suspended sentence, that means he can go to jail immediately and not pass go or collect £200

Nah, you can't get found guilty of something in this country unless you appear in court and tried. Well I didn't think you could anyway.

I didn't notice any peace being breached, what was he doing sticking some pictures up on Facebook. Maybe the police thought that everyone who saw them would rush down to the court and start beating the shit out of people.

I'll all for exposing and making people aware of the scum in our society as often as possible, then perhaps one day victims will get the justice they deserve.

This geezer is a far right extremist and I'm not supporting him, but the right to free speech and spreading awareness. You can't rely on the Independent and the Guardian to tell it how it is.

No, he was filming court proceedings and streaming them live to youtube, while "exposing" these people. Basically, trying to incite a riot.
Build Back More Betterer

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Got a link for that? All the reports I've seen say he was filming outside.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/t ... 48486.html
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Also, seeing as he was caught bang to rights doing what he did, and the evidence is on youtube, he more than likely admitted doing it, because really he couldnt say anything else, so no trial needed.
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

He went into the hallways on one of the youtube streams while they were changing courtrooms. its probably still up there if you look.
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Also, you're not allowed to discuss ongoing cases as though the defendant is guilty. Thats very illegal.
Build Back More Betterer

warmleatherette

Zambo wrote:

He got arrested for it.

Will be interesting to see what the paedo's get. That is if they are found guilty.

Brilliantly Honest

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

within seconds breaks the law.
Build Back More Betterer

warmleatherette

Eaststand wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

within seconds breaks the law.

And then brags about how many people are watching :-)
Brilliantly Honest

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:You see mark, its not about that. Robinson SAYS its about that, knowing full well his supporters are retarded and make it about every Muslim. Go on facebook this morning, see what I say to be true. watch some of the videos of the protests. These people are real scum.

Actually I agree with you on all that. I don't like the provocative way he takes normal laid back muslims to task over the specific letter of their texts when many themselves give those parts a huge swerve. Admittedly they need some type of revision to bring them into the modern world moreso than many other religions. And for the record I have no truck with that other bunch Britain First whatsoever.

Here's a case in point when, TR is talking to the most moderate muslim on the planet yet has to launch in and insult everyone when he's given a minor correction. But that said I can't knock him for the way he goes for the grooming gangs and mosques funded by extremists. I'm on his side there and so should most people be if they haven't got the worst double standards imaginable- ON THOSE ISSUES!

I was just trying to point out there is a legitimate concern over the thoughts and intentions of some muslims with radical and hateful ideologies whilst maintaining the caveat that it's not all muslims. This last part is the bone of contention as it is not possible (IMO) to maintain a sensible and rational argument about radical Islam if we hav to conflate all muslims into it just to prove racism and therefore squash any debate. Clearly there are undesirable elements in every group who need to be called out, but the current narrative of if they are from a minority whatver is said must therefore be racist or prejudiced is a childsh argument fueling what seems to be more islamophobia than there is. From the right's point of view (people like me) this is the hurdle we're stil trying to overcome.

What would help the most would be to stop burying rape crimes as part of community cohesion and prosecute without fear or favour. Unfortunately it's exactly that at the moment - fear and favour. The law cannot work on this unfair basis.

We need to start prosecuting anyone retrospectively who has helped cover these apalling crimes up as much as those actively participating. When that happens there will be no need for any more Tommy Robinsons as the whole show will be done through the mainstream and not brushed under the carpet. The rise of him and the so called far right is only a consequence of supressing the truth as part of a political agenda anyway.

Bottom line is, Robinson was arressted not for free speech but for breaking the same law he was warned about previously. It's being spun otherwise by some with several facts left out which is no good either.

The law needs to be fair and appear impartial for it to work for all. Right now it is being politicised. Many moderate muslims would no doubt agree but their views are not fashionable or newsworthy.

BiB - EDIT: Sorry. I forgot the link. Up in just a sec
Last edited by m4rkb on Mon May 28, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

They probably werent burying it, they were probably waiting for the trial to finish so they could report it, and save leeds crown court turning into a riot zone because people had got wind of it. It seems sensible to me.

But now Robinsons made it all about him instead of the crime.
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »