Re: Female football pundits

Post by subsub »

Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roddy wrote:Wonder how many men where commentators at he last woman's World Cup or champions league ?

Yes, there are plenty of male presenters and commentators in women's football.

Subsub you condemn posters as sexist and yet you made a thread for every game during the World cup objectifying woman as nothing more than sexual objects

Appreciating the female form, Rodd-o. Different :D

Nice try Subsub but is was objectifying.
I am using your identity politics you are so fond of against you.

Who have I 'condemned as sexist'?

There's a slightly difference, by the way, between posting pictures of beautiful women and saying that they're all shite at presenting and should be indoors doing the ironing, as others have done on here.

Did you objectify woman as nothing more than sexual objects in your World cup threads...yes or no ?

Nice try, Paxman, but I'm not playing your games.
I posted lots of pics of good-looking women. How people wish to take that is their affair.
And you're now ducking the point I made, btw.
WOKE AND PROUD

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

subsub wrote:
Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roddy wrote:Wonder how many men where commentators at he last woman's World Cup or champions league ?

Subsub you condemn posters as sexist and yet you made a thread for every game during the World cup objectifying woman as nothing more than sexual objects

There's a slightly difference, by the way, between posting pictures of beautiful women and saying that they're all shite at presenting and should be indoors doing the ironing, as others have done on here.

Did you objectify woman as nothing more than sexual objects in your World cup threads...yes or no ?

I posted lots of pics of good-looking women. How people wish to take that is their affair.

What was your point,caller ?
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:
Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:

What was your point,caller ?

You just had to look up a couple of lines to see it, but as that's clearly too much to expect, I'll say it again:

You do acknowledge the difference, right?
WOKE AND PROUD

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

They are the same thing but on different ends of the scale.
Do you agree ?
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:You’re telling me that Merson’s a high quality pundit even though he can barely string two sentences together? That he played the game as the only qualifier for the job doesn’t cut it with me. Every other job has adapted where people actually need qualifications to work on them, why can’t football punditry move with the times?

I didn't mention Merson or any other male pundit, but you can't go round selecting people on their gender or attractiveness. The progressives would be up in arms. Oh hang on a minute. Is she black? :D

If it's on the basis of attractiveness then I'm with you, should be on the basis of ability but nothing wrong with a fragrant woman instead of an ex-pro with a face like a bag of tools. The problem I have is that the change in bringing women in is rather sudden, should be more nuanced.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Roddy wrote:They are the same thing but on different ends of the scale.
Do you agree ?

Nah, not really. Very different kettle of fish.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

kancutlawns wrote:nothing wrong with a fragrant woman instead of an ex-pro with a face like a bag of tools

:lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

kancutlawns wrote:Not a huge fan of female pundits but the dinosaurs they replace are thick dinosaurs with no ability and piss poor verbal communication. The women however are well educated, articulate, well turned out and good lookers.

Exactly, Mr. Lawns.

I am fed up with this whole current generation of male pundits.

Are female pundits to be kept off’ve our screens just so we can continue to listen to the codswallop we hear from the likes of Danny Murphy, Garth Crooks, Paul Merson and my own particular hate figure, Mr. Karma’s A Bitch You Crippled Infidel himself, Glenn Hoddle.

That bird last night on Gillette Soccer Special was a breath of fresh air.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Absolutely ol' Pet.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Not a huge fan of female pundits but the dinosaurs they replace are thick dinosaurs with no ability and piss poor verbal communication. The women however are well educated, articulate, well turned out and good lookers.

Exactly, Mr. Lawns.

I am fed up with this whole current generation of male pundits.

Are female pundits to be kept off’ve our screens just so we can continue to listen to the codswallop we hear from the likes of Danny Murphy, Garth Crooks, Paul Merson and my own particular hate figure, Mr. Karma’s A Bitch You Crippled Infidel himself, Glenn Hoddle.

That bird last night on Gillette Soccer Special was a breath of fresh air.

=D> =D>
WOKE AND PROUD

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Nuanced ? .. like starting with my aunty and ending with a stunnah ?
Ban this word !!!

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:

Subsub you condemn posters as sexist and yet you made a thread for every game during the World cup objectifying woman as nothing more than sexual objects. :roll:

:dart:

Be’ave, Rod.

The Subster’s World Cup photos, Indeed other sporting extravaganzas like t’ Olympics and Euros, are the best freds we ever have round these parts.

And FYI......I hate when you PC types rant on about “objectifying” weemen by posting pictures of a few of them in scanty attire.

FFS a fellow would not want to look twice at 99.999% of the world’s weemen attired thus.....or men either if that is your thing.

If owt is being “objectified” is is youthful beauty......and there in nowt wrong with that, my good man,

Nowt at all :drinkers:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote:
Roddy wrote:
subsub wrote:

Subsub you condemn posters as sexist and yet you made a thread for every game during the World cup objectifying woman as nothing more than sexual objects. :roll:

:dart:

Be’ave, Rod.

The Subster’s World Cup photos, Indeed other sporting extravaganzas like t’ Olympics and Euros, are the best freds we ever have round these parts.

And FYI......I hate when you PC types rant on about “objectifying” weemen by posting pictures of a few of them in scanty attire.

FFS a fellow would not want to look twice at 99.999% of the world’s weemen attired thus.....or men either if that is your thing.

If owt is being “objectified” is is youthful beauty......and there in nowt wrong with that, my good man,

Nowt at all :drinkers:

Cheers, Pet :smt023

This all started because I called Roddy out on a few ill-advised posts, now he's thrashing around like a blind man who's just accidentally tipped over a wasps' nest :D
WOKE AND PROUD

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Zambo wrote:It's appears it's OK to employ someone based on their looks then?

Sounds a bit hypocritical to me, and a bit like we need more black managers (is that just male btw)

That is certainly the case with wimmin, Zam.

I have yet to see a beautiful woman scrubbing floors in an office or serving school dinners or working down the all night laundromat.

The more beautiful a woman is, the greater her chances of landing a better job than she is actually capable of doing competently.

I have seen this this phenomenon all through my professional and indeed student life.

There is absolutely no limit to what a beautiful woman can achieve in this world.

Particularly if she has brains as well as beauty :)

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

1. Use the word "totty".

2. Call others sexist.

3. ?????

4. Profit.
Build Back More Betterer