Manchester Utd disaster season 2018-2019

Anything sportlike
Kowalski

Re: Manchester Utd disaster season 2018-2019

Post by Kowalski »

It's Jose that's the shit stick.

No-one likes him anymore and can you blame them, he's just acts like a prick all the time.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Mingeo Areola, SpeshulOnce and Pigbag should start their own fucken comedy troupe called BAG OF AIDS
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I think somethings wrong with Mourinho as well, I mean hes a marmite character, some vehemently hate him for the same reasons others find him funny, but he seems odd, because no matter what people said about him, he was an amazing manager, but I think living in a hotel away from his family has kind of knocked the stuffing out of him.

However, its fairly clear Pogba is just an out and out cunt.
Build Back More Betterer

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Those Pearly Kings and Cockney Barra Boys have made old HoseHay look like a right pilchard.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Lou Grant wrote:Pogba subbed again. How can he ever get this damn Ballon D'or if he keeps getting hooked for being shit?

That should go to Bale.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Eaststand wrote:I think somethings wrong with Mourinho as well, I mean hes a marmite character, some vehemently hate him for the same reasons others find him funny, but he seems odd, because no matter what people said about him, he was an amazing manager, but I think living in a hotel away from his family has kind of knocked the stuffing out of him.

However, its fairly clear Pogba is just an out and out cunt.

Nope it was Pep.

He could rent a house if he wanted to and he's probably split from his wife.

He's worked in lots of different countries but his wife won't move to Manchester with him?

All sounds a bit fishy.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Not really, his kids are exam age for school.
Build Back More Betterer

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

He was a miserable twat at Chelsea too, abusing Evra for no reason falling out with all the players.

Bloke's just a prick.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:You can only be a total cunt of a person for so long no matter how good you are at you job, before your employees, customers and employers have had enough.

The way he slagged players off in public, demanded respect, kept blaming everyone apart from himself for results and shite performances was always going to catch up.

Misogynistic piece of shit. He needs a good kicking.

Yep. Time to go.
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Kowalski wrote:He was a miserable twat at Chelsea too, abusing Evra for no reason falling out with all the players.

Bloke's just a prick.

It was pretty common knowledge with chelsea fans in the local area that that bird was (allegedly) fucking hazard at the time, as evidenced at her tribunal when in the days building up, she was going on to anyone who'd listen how she was going to tell the truth about what went on and how hard she had it as a wammen there, but Mourinho turned up unexpectedly to the hearing, told everyone he was going to tell the actual truth about her, within 10 minutes of him showing up, she settled with chelsea and we never heard a word from her again.
Build Back More Betterer

JW90

Post by JW90 »

I'm not that bothered by Man United but the incessant coverage of Mourinho is tedious in the extreme so him leaving would give everyone a break for a while. He's become the dullest person in the game.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

I’m afraid wth managers with huge CV’s eventually you run out of steam and what players listened to ten years ago they now don’t want to hear. Whatever industry your in, managing has to continually change. Jose hasn’t learnt from his last time at Chelsea.

He can’t work in the media, you have to be a failed manager to get that sort of gig.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

JW90 wrote:I'm not that bothered by Man United but the incessant coverage of Mourinho is tedious in the extreme so him leaving would give everyone a break for a while. He's become the dullest person in the game.

I think hes fairly sick of it to be fair. Our press are relentless.
Build Back More Betterer

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Eaststand wrote:
Kowalski wrote:He was a miserable twat at Chelsea too, abusing Evra for no reason falling out with all the players.

Bloke's just a prick.

It was pretty common knowledge with chelsea fans in the local area that that bird was (allegedly) fucking hazard at the time, as evidenced at her tribunal when in the days building up, she was going on to anyone who'd listen how she was going to tell the truth about what went on and how hard she had it as a wammen there, but Mourinho turned up unexpectedly to the hearing, told everyone he was going to tell the actual truth about her, within 10 minutes of him showing up, she settled with chelsea and we never heard a word from her again.

Not sure where you heard this.

Eva turned down 1.2 million but settled later for a higher sum rumoured to be 5m when she turned up at court with a phone with unknown messages on it according to The Mail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... aming.html

Don't know how true that all it is though.

So what if she was shagging Hazard though and why did he swear at her for doing a job then demote her afterwards.

It was all downhill for him after that at Chelsea, what a bellend.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Eaststand wrote:
JW90 wrote:I'm not that bothered by Man United but the incessant coverage of Mourinho is tedious in the extreme so him leaving would give everyone a break for a while. He's become the dullest person in the game.

I think hes fairly sick of it to be fair. Our press are relentless.

He knows damn well what he's doing.
He could choose to stay out of the spotlight but he seems to crave it. He's a total fuck-up.
WOKE AND PROUD