Brexit - Part 6

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kancutlawns

Re: Brexit - Part 6

Post by kancutlawns »

delboy1983 wrote:Do we really want to be dealing with these cunts.
Accept no deal and take the hit.
We can then sleep at night

Shut up del. The grown ups are talking.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Fug1 wrote:

I have to agree Del, The EU will not accept any deal with the UK, and to be honest I don't see why they should, couple that with the hopeless Mrs May and the inability of anyone in this Country to agree on anything, just wasting time and hot air.

Leave or Don't leave, should've done that years ago, hang on a minute I thought that was what we did!!

We fucked ourselves over. Alienated ourselves by trashing the EU, they threw Chequers out which was never feasible in the first place and there''s no plan B.

Can we not at least try for a Norway-style arrangement? No point us crying and pointing fingers at the EU.

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

kancutlawns wrote:
Fug1 wrote:

I have to agree Del, The EU will not accept any deal with the UK, and to be honest I don't see why they should, couple that with the hopeless Mrs May and the inability of anyone in this Country to agree on anything, just wasting time and hot air.

Leave or Don't leave, should've done that years ago, hang on a minute I thought that was what we did!!

We fucked ourselves over. Alienated ourselves by trashing the EU, they threw Chequers out which was never feasible in the first place and there''s no plan B.

Can we not at least try for a Norway-style arrangement? No point us crying and pointing fingers at the EU.

Join the European Free trade association?

Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Iceland?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europea ... ssociation

Seems fair enough at first glance.

IN FACT, Why don't we all join the European Free Trade Association and boot the EU into touch where it deserves to be, shame that fucking idiot Major dumped them in favour of this shower of cunts.
Last edited by Fug1 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

No we fucked ourselves over by becoming entrenched in this big boy's club and by not getting out as soon it grew arms and legs.
That was the time to walk ,now a lot more difficult and a lot more expensive but nevertheless still the correct decision
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

delboy1983 wrote:No we fucked ourselves over by becoming entrenched in this big boy's club and by not getting out as soon it grew arms and legs.
That was the time to walk ,now a lot more difficult and a lot more expensive but nevertheless still the correct decision

I somehow think based on your wild predictions backfiring spectacularly that you won't be saying that next year.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

kancutlawns wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:No we fucked ourselves over by becoming entrenched in this big boy's club and by not getting out as soon it grew arms and legs.

I somehow think based on your wild predictions backfiring spectacularly that you won't be saying that next year.

This one is on the money :!:
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

kancutlawns wrote:I don’t get the disgust or surprise from the red tops about the kicking May received yesterday. The EU clearly weren’t going to accept the Chequers arrangement as a tax collection for them.

No doubt, May’s going to paint herself as hard done by and the Brexiteers are going to spin the situation as showing that the other leaders have it in for us. No shit. Just out of interest, does everyone who is on the leave side expect yesterday to be all flowers and kisses? We’ve tried to dump on the EU and we’ve got shafted back. Tusk, Juncker, Macron told us what they thought of us. Are we genuinely surprised? Should be not be applauding them for their honesty instead of pretending all was good?

They told her weeks ago it wasn't acceptable.
So she stands up in front of them and repeats it.
I guess they thought she had wasted their time.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Hillman avenger wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I don’t get the disgust or surprise from the red tops about the kicking May received yesterday. The EU clearly weren’t going to accept the Chequers arrangement as a tax collection for them.

No doubt, May’s going to paint herself as hard done by and the Brexiteers are going to spin the situation as showing that the other leaders have it in for us. No shit. Just out of interest, does everyone who is on the leave side expect yesterday to be all flowers and kisses? We’ve tried to dump on the EU and we’ve got shafted back. Tusk, Juncker, Macron told us what they thought of us. Are we genuinely surprised? Should be not be applauding them for their honesty instead of pretending all was good?

They told her weeks ago it wasn't acceptable.
So she stands up in front of them and repeats it.
I guess they thought she had wasted their time.

She's hopeless Hilly I almost feel embarrassed for her.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

delboy1983 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

This one is on the money :!:

Whose? Even the most rabid Brexiteers e.g. Davis and BJ are conspicuous by their absence. Not sure on what you base your optimism but I'll have some of what you're smoking.

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Just listened to get her statement after EU meetings flopped.

Basically said fuck all that we didn't already know, don't waste your time, unless it's to laugh at her facial expressions when she's trying to make a point.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Time to fuck off the demented old witch before she has another stroke.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Every time she opens her mouth the pound falls off a cliff

I’m giving it another month before I start stockpiling food and medicine

Should be able to make a killing selling high blood pressure and diabetes drugs to the Gammons when everything grinds to a halt in March

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

PG30 wrote:Every time she opens her mouth the pound falls off a cliff

I’m giving it another month before I start stockpiling food and medicine

Should be able to make a killing selling high blood pressure and diabetes drugs to the Gammons when everything grinds to a halt in March

It's weird; the one thing that pretty much everybody in the UK agrees on is Theresa May useless.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Fug1 wrote:

It is my belief that had the old queen told the country the truth before he signed on the dotted line in 1973 the result of the 1975 referendum would have been different and we would have left then, he later admitted that had he told |Parliament and the country that the ultimate aim was a United States of Europe we would never have joined, and don't forget that we weren't wanted in the first place, remember De Gaulle vetoed our membership more than once, 3 times I think it was.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Yeah Birdie goes that far back
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year