UEFA Euro Qualifiers 2020

Anything sportlike
Shedboy

Re: UEFA Euro Qualifiers 2020

Post by Shedboy »

My favourite Scotland World Cup single.

It was the B-side of Easy, Easy for the 1974 tournament and I still have the single in the loft.
It might have been Easy, Easy if we'd been able to win by more than two goals against fucking Zaire. Undefeated against Brazil and Yugoslavia but out on goal difference.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Group J - they're no' finished, they've qualified!

I thengyow!
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

JimmyDee wrote:Group J - they're no' finished, they've qualified!

I thengyow!

:D

Superb!

Love seeing a new country at a tournament and well, well deserved. Won their Nations League too, so on a huge run of form. And the main, Temmu Pukki - maybe he didnae fancy the cold nights of the SPFL as he didn't look great at all at Celtic -is living the dream.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

finchman

Post by finchman »

When Scotland was bonny ^
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

kevin04 wrote:Superb!
To be honest, I'm amazed that not ONE presenter on tS kicked that one into an open goal :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

subsub wrote:England fans booing Joe Gomez = SPASTICS.

Crack down on the racists......but we can shit on the disabled.....Poor show ...Bad form old chap.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

kancutlawns wrote:

My favourite Scotch song as well, kancut, with a young Johnny Gordon Sinclair.

Good morale boosting win today ahead of the play offs. Mon the Scotch. :smt023
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Clivert wrote:WOO HOO! I was lucky enough to get tickets for the first Wembley game on June 14th in the UEFA August ballot which is a fixture that still could be England V Scotland.

Top man, Clivert. I got winner D v runner up F in Dublin on June 30. Del won't like this talk, but if England win group D it will be them.

Even in August when got the email, the same hotel I stayed in Dublin last year was charging 3x prices so thought fuck it and went for a hostel for two nights. Ryanair flights were ok though.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:

Crack down on the racists......but we can shit on the disabled.....Poor show ...Bad form old chap.

What's all this shite Kane has come out with about England players should never be booed. Fans pay their money, and these days it's a tidy sum, so they are entitled to express their feelings about the team or individual players as they see fit.

So for example if Kane goes missing as he does for periods in some games, then maybe a few boos, will wake the cunt up, and remind him how many thousands of pounds he gets paid every week to run around for 90 minutes.

As for Gomez, I've no idea why he was booed, but maybe those who did it know something I don't.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Zambo wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:

What's all this shite Kane has come out with about England players should never be booed. Fans pay their money, and these days it's a tidy sum, so they are entitled to express their feelings about the team or individual players as they see fit.

So for example if Kane goes missing as he does for periods in some games, then maybe a few boos, will wake the cunt up, and remind him how many thousands of pounds he gets paid every week to run around for 90 minutes.

As for Gomez, I've no idea why he was booed, but maybe those who did it know something I don't.

Apparently he had the nerve to provoke Stirling into hitting him.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

subsub

Post by subsub »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Zambo wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:

Exactly. Just shows how stupid certain England fans are.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Zambo wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:

Well, there you are then if you provoke someone, don't be surprised if you get a reaction. Some people do that all the time on internet forums then whine because they get upset when someone reacts.

What I do think is a disgrace though as Alco obviously does, is that people label others spastics for showing their diasaproval, when someone tries to provoke someone else.

Not much of a surprise though, when the person who does it spends the majority of their time on here goading people for a reaction.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

:
Zambo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Zambo wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:

Well, there you are then if you provoke someone, don't be surprised if you get a reaction. Some people do that all the time on internet forums then whine because they get upset when someone reacts.

What I do think is a disgrace though as Alco obviously does, is that people label others spastics for showing their diasaproval, when someone tries to provoke someone else.

Not much of a surprise though, when the person who does it spends the majority of their time on here goading people for a reaction. :D

And finally we have posters moaning about the police being called pigs on the Atkinson thread, who appear to think it's ok to call England football fans spastics. The hypocrisy and inconsistency is blinding.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo was so pleased with himself with his post that he decided to post it twice :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote:Well, there you are then if you provoke someone, don't be surprised if you get a reaction. Some people do that all the time on internet forums then whine because they get upset when someone reacts.

Not much of a surprise though, when the person who does it spends the majority of their time on here goading people for a reaction. :D

And finally we have posters moaning about the police being called pigs on the Atkinson thread, who appear to think it's ok to call England football fans spastics. The hypocrisy and inconsistency is blinding.

Would "twats" be an acceptable replacement for "spastics", Zambo?
How about "cunts"?
Be useful if you published a list of acceptable words, just so we're all clear.
WOKE AND PROUD