Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

In-depth debate on all topical issues
User avatar
paolo
Registered user
Posts: 10607
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:12 pm
Location: Van Isle/Holmfirth/Verona

Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby paolo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:25 am

Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

User avatar
Roy Twing
Registered user
Posts: 11796
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:20 pm
Location: 51 23 46 N 0 11 56 W

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby Roy Twing » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:05 pm

Although they lost their appeals, and despite taxpayers' legal aid, these charmers remain in the UK:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/16/rochdale ... s-9971959/
Despite what the establishment try to propagate, - we brexiters most definitely do know what we voted for

User avatar
Royal24s
Registered user
Posts: 7879
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 am

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby Royal24s » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:11 pm

You mustn't mention stuff like that Roy !
Look at the trouble Tommy Robinson got into for that
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

User avatar
Roy Twing
Registered user
Posts: 11796
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:20 pm
Location: 51 23 46 N 0 11 56 W

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby Roy Twing » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:58 pm

Crazy isn't it?
Highlight a religion/culture that produces a massive disproportion of such monsters, and you are the problem, not the perpetrators.
Believe me, I can vouch for that.
Despite what the establishment try to propagate, - we brexiters most definitely do know what we voted for

User avatar
carcinogen
Registered user
Posts: 14313
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 pm
Location: East Coast

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby carcinogen » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:11 pm

Thick people confuse pedophilia with child abuse. Finding prepubescent girls sexually attractive isn't a crime, sexually abusing them is. Learn the difference.
More tasteless self attention seeking crap ...

User avatar
delboy1983
Registered user
Posts: 36038
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby delboy1983 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:14 pm

Carc the distasteful is back with a bang !!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

User avatar
Zambo
Registered user
Posts: 26968
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:18 am

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby Zambo » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:26 pm

carcinogen wrote:Thick people confuse pedophilia with child abuse. Finding prepubescent girls sexually attractive isn't a crime, sexually abusing them is. Learn the difference.

Unless they are exploited. It's still means you are a paedophile irrespective.
Don't believe everything you think, and rise above principle and do what's right

VeritasVincit
Registered user
Posts: 1592
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:40 am

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby VeritasVincit » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:14 pm

One hesitates to offer even a mild correction to Mr. Carcinogen but; as he well knows, paedophilia [note the spelling] derives from Greek and refers to being sexually attracted to children. Thus one doesn’t have to involve physical activity, merely to have a, what is surely unnatural, sexual interest.
There is no confusion at all.

User avatar
black_guardian
Registered user
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:30 pm

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby black_guardian » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:13 pm

Roy Twing wrote:Crazy isn't it?
Highlight a religion/culture that produces a massive disproportion of such monsters, and you are the problem, not the perpetrators.
Believe me, I can vouch for that.


Always playing the victim...I guess you thought you were "held back" at school by all the "coloureds" as you no doubt used to call them.

Anyway, the hold up is at the Pakistan government end who are refusing to process the deportation order as they don't want them back in their country. So you can blame the British legal system all you want...I guess it's more convenient to do so.

If Jimmy Saville faced justice before he died, where could he have been deported to, I wonder? I guess you could have sent the Catholic priests convicted of abusing young boys back to Ireland... you probably thought they were misunderstood so they weren't worth highlighting, eh Twanger?
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

User avatar
Roy Twing
Registered user
Posts: 11796
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:20 pm
Location: 51 23 46 N 0 11 56 W

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby Roy Twing » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:19 pm

^
See what I mean, royal?
If you build it they will come ;)
Despite what the establishment try to propagate, - we brexiters most definitely do know what we voted for

User avatar
Saints11
Registered user
Posts: 383
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:57 pm
Location: Sat next to you. . .

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby Saints11 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 pm

delboy1983 wrote:Carc the distasteful is back with a bang !!


I cant imagine he'll last too long at this rate
Talksport sweepstake Grand National Winner 2011!

User avatar
Reg
Registered user
Posts: 37306
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:15 pm
Location: Welding shop

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby Reg » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:19 pm

VeritasVincit wrote: [note the spelling]


Don’t be so presumptuous - Carc is a former professional sub-editor.
Er... It's a man, Derek.

User avatar
Royal24s
Registered user
Posts: 7879
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 am

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby Royal24s » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:05 pm

Roy Twing wrote:^
See what I mean, royal?
If you build it they will come ;)


Yeah. You can't win
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,

That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

User avatar
Royal24s
Registered user
Posts: 7879
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 am

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby Royal24s » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:06 pm

Reg wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote: [note the spelling]


Don’t be so presumptuous - Carc is a former professional sub-editor.


What, another one ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,

That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

User avatar
Royal24s
Registered user
Posts: 7879
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:42 am

Re: Paedophiles given a million in legal aid

Postby Royal24s » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:08 pm

black_guardian wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:Crazy isn't it?
Highlight a religion/culture that produces a massive disproportion of such monsters, and you are the problem, not the perpetrators.
Believe me, I can vouch for that.


Always playing the victim...I guess you thought you were "held back" at school by all the "coloureds" as you no doubt used to call them.

Anyway, the hold up is at the Pakistan government end who are refusing to process the deportation order as they don't want them back in their country. So you can blame the British legal system all you want...I guess it's more convenient to do so.

If Jimmy Saville faced justice before he died, where could he have been deported to, I wonder? I guess you could have sent the Catholic priests convicted of abusing young boys back to Ireland... you probably thought they were misunderstood so they weren't worth highlighting, eh Twanger?



Why do you think that Catholic Priests are Irish ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,

That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest