In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Icke

Post by Hillman avenger »

Eaststand wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:

David Icke exposed the TV broadcaster Jimmy Savile as a pedophile and rapist in the 1990's, long before his death and the subsequent mainstream expose of his crimes.

Ben Elton did that in the 80s though.

And we heard Esther Rantzen knew about it.
My question is, if you worked in the same organisation as someone you suspected of serious crime, why would you not call the police?
The BBC's part in this is coincidental.
By the way, it's "paedophile".

Esther Rantzen actively enabled it, with childline alerting abusers.

If you're a filthy deviant, you aint ringing the police, you're probably getting stuck right in. As Yewtree has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, the BBC was a cesspit of child rape, general rape and disgusting activities in the 70 and 80s.
Oh I see, Rantzen was at it as well, was she? Connecting abusers with victims through Childline? Yewtree has proved this beyond a doubt, has it?
Strange that. Yewtree is generally considered to have been ineffective, but if there is the compelling evidence you claim, how come Rantzen for one has not been arrested and charged?

Of course, after they got caught, we are now expected to believe they no longer get up to those shenanigans, because they got caught and had to own up, and well, they said they werent up to any noncing nowadays.

This is of course, despite evidence pointing to exactly the opposite. in recent times, while she was a childrens TV presenter, Fearne Cotton went out with Ian Watkins, the most demented depraved paedophile the world has ever seen. She says she didnt know. Of course you didnt, love. Of fucking course.

But, now we are expected to believe the BBC is not full of child rapists, because they told us so. They got caught, so they stopped immediately, thats what nonces do, after all.
Ludicrous
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Rantzen to a certain extent is worse than Saville.

Saville was a deviant, but that's how he got his kicks. To know children were being raped and not do anything because ryou wanted a job is sicker than perpetrating the act. She should certainly be in jail. She's an accessory.

And its only ludicrous if you blinker yourself. The old "yeah we were noncing like crazy before, but we don't do it now, honest guv" excuse, is horseshit.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Eaststand wrote:Rantzen to a certain extent is worse than Saville.

Saville was a deviant, but that's how he got his kicks. To know children were being raped and not do anything because ryou wanted a job is sicker than perpetrating the act. She should certainly be in jail. She's an accessory.

And its only ludicrous if you blinker yourself. The old "yeah we were noncing like crazy before, but we don't do it now, honest guv" excuse, is horseshit.

Do please tell us how you KNOW this

Last edited by Hillman avenger on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Rantzen to a certain extent is worse than Saville.

Do please tell us how you KNOW this

Please tell us how you don't know this. Past evidence would suggest my way of thinking is way more correct than suggesting they don't do anything dodgy at all any more just because they told us they don't. A serial killer will tell the police he didn't do anything right before killing again, after all.

Once a paedophile ring, always a paedophile ring. Thankfully, this way of thinking is really gaining steam.

Don't give a proven a nonce and rape ring the benefit of the doubt hillman. That's not cool at all. They are tainted and always deserving of suspicion forevermore. It's not that they had a paedophile amongst their ranks, that's unfortunate. It's that they had so many nonces and rapists and they WERE AWARE of this. That suggests something much, much worse. Not just that they were aware, but it was accepted.

Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

So, just to be clear, - you’re saying that any organisation with a disproportionately large number of paedophiles & rapists should not be given the benefit of doubt?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Hillman avenger wrote:By the way, it's "paedophile".

unless he's using the North American spellcheck. Same with colour/color.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Roy Twing wrote:So, just to be clear, - you’re saying that any organisation with a disproportionately large number of paedophiles & rapists should not be given the benefit of doubt?
Muslims aren't an organisation, roy.

Nice try though.

Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Eaststand wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:So, just to be clear, - you’re saying that any organisation with a disproportionately large number of paedophiles & rapists should not be given the benefit of doubt?
Muslims aren't an organisation, roy.

Nice try though.

If you say so, - I believe you, thousands wouldn't (no point in keeping on going down the rabbit hole that you see as debate).
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Yes. Muslims are a company just like the BBC. They get paid a wage for being Muslim.

Thousands would agree with that statement of course.

You seem to be going a bit more insane recently roy. Some of your theories just lately have been totally crazy.

Build Back More Betterer

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Nit-picking in the extreme from the self-racist in an attempt to deflect from the fact that you have one rule for a group you don't like (or at least, don't mind criticising), and another for one which you appear to be an apologist for.
Incidentally, - not all 'organisations' pay a wage - by any stretch of the imagination, and have you never heard of 'organised religion'?
Who mentioned a 'company', by the way? (Who mentioned 'muslims' come to that, but best not go there).
Anyway, I'm shortly off on jolly hols for a few weeks, so you can have your mandatory last word - fill your boots.
E & OE

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

Eaststand wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:

David Icke exposed the TV broadcaster Jimmy Savile as a pedophile and rapist in the 1990's, long before his death and the subsequent mainstream expose of his crimes.

John Lydon knew in 1978
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

genehunt1973 wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:

John Lydon knew in 1978

As did the great Jerry Sadowitz
A joyless arsehole.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Roy Twing wrote:Nit-picking in the extreme from the self-racist in an attempt to deflect from the fact that you have one rule for a group you don't like (or at least, don't mind criticising), and another for one which you appear to be an apologist for.
Incidentally, - not all 'organisations' pay a wage - by any stretch of the imagination, and have you never heard of 'organised religion'?
Who mentioned a 'company', by the way? (Who mentioned 'muslims' come to that, but best not go there).
Anyway, I'm shortly off on jolly hols for a few weeks, so you can have your mandatory last word - fill your boots.
Roy, the BBC is a company, not a group, so your point is moot immediately.

Build Back More Betterer

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The BBC is a cartel with an extortion racket supported by The Government. The DUP should have lumped in the licence abolition
as well as that 1 billion sweetener to keep the Tories in power.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

paolo

Post by paolo »

proud to say i never paid a licence fee

not because of the religious cartel and the abuse, but because i didnt believe in paying it
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas