Icke

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: Icke

Post by paolo »

Anonymous asks: "The Coleman Experience blog was shut down at the behest of Esther Rantzen?"
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

And not of course, because it was hopeless. I used to visit it.
It couldn't attract enough advertising.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

BBC banned Johnny Rotten in 1978 for telling the truth about Jimmy Savile

Jerry Sadowitz Outs Jimmy Saville as a Paedophile in 1987

Jill Dando warned me of ‘pervy’ Jimmy Savile, says BBC’s Sally Jones

The BBC ignored and turned a blind eye to these very serious allegations against Jimmy Saviile.

The BBC investigate all sorts of stuff around the world for Panorama and prior to 2000 did investiaget reports into paedophillia but chose to ignore the criminality of their very own.

Unfortunately the BBC's biggest defenders here make up all sorts of stupid and pathetic excuses for the organisation in regards to Jimmy Saville.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Hillman avenger wrote:Is coming to Southport/Liverpool.

His show starts at 7 ("sharp") and finishes at 11.

The most intriguing thing is that they won't say what the venue is. Is that because venues have been turning him down, or because he is afraid of appearing in front of a half-full hall, or does he think the lizards might sabotage it? Or perhaps he thinks it adds an element of mystery ?

I'd be intrigued to go, if I am here, but in any event I'd like to know what he does about taking questions. When he was
on the Isle of Wight he spoke for four hours and would not take questions. A cynic might suggest that is because he is worried about going off-script...

Did you go/are you planning to go, Hillman?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol: About as much chance of him going to a book signing event for Kelvin McKenzie or championing an anti Blair ralley.

Hillman avenger

Icke's website

I suppose we should be thankful for small mercies.
We have our share of conspiracy fantasist types here, and they are tedious, but if you want to get it into proportion have a look at Icke's website where there are some top-grade nutters.
For example there is one at the moment claiming that if Hitler had not had such a silly moustache people would have liked him better.
Posted, as far as I can tell, seriously, and without irony.
Which then provokes the usual flood of stuff about Roschilds, Zionist conspiracies, and at the rest.
I suppose if these people did not have the internet they would be out and about spouting this drivel.

Zambo

Re: Icke's website

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote: For example there is one at the moment claiming that if Hitler had not had such a silly moustache people would have liked him better.

I'm sure that for some, it's quite true.

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

My God,,,he is almost the spit of evil despot Alistair Campbell .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:I suppose we should be thankful for small mercies.
We have our share of conspiracy fantasist types here, and they are tedious, but if you want to get it into proportion have a look at Icke's website where there are some top-grade nutters.
For example there is one at the moment claiming that if Hitler had not had such a silly moustache people would have liked him better.
Which then provokes the usual flood of stuff about Roschilds, Zionist conspiracies, and at the rest.
I suppose if these people did not have the internet they would be out and about spouting this drivel.

Yeah, there's nothing as annoying as nutters trying to pedal their ridiculous theories on the Internet in the face of all common sense or evidence is there ?
Don't you think it should be designated " Fake News" by the BBC , to help everyone decide what to believe ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

His Facebook page is always entertaining.
Brilliantly Honest

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

warmleatherette wrote:His Facebook page is always entertaining.

Adolf Hitler's? :shock:

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

kancutlawns wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:His Facebook page is always entertaining.

Adolf Hitler's? :shock:

No Ickes, but.. friend request sent :-)
Brilliantly Honest

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

I used to have a look at the Icke forum every week or so to catch up on there. Haven't looked for a while, might have a gander later.

Always good after an Islamic attack or Yank shooting to see how quick some call 'False Flag'. Think they may have changed their rules so all FF stuff goes in it own thread.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:I suppose we should be thankful for small mercies.

Yeah, there's nothing as annoying as nutters trying to pedal their ridiculous theories on the Internet in the face of all common sense or evidence is there ?
Don't you think it should be designated " Fake News" by the BBC , to help everyone decide what to believe ?

It's a kind thought but I think we can tell on our own.
Sad, but also depressing and in some cases simply evil.
BTW the BBC doesn't use the "fake news" term. That's your mate Trump who is too thick to realise that using it to try to fend off anything from the real world that doesn't suit him. Which is most of it.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Hillman avenger wrote:For example there is one at the moment claiming that if Hitler had not had such a silly moustache people would have liked him better.
Although what it said to Germans, at the time, was "I served in the trenches". A big Hindenburg 'tache would have meant your gas-mask would have leaked, so his tiny one (yes, I know) was an early example of PR. Apparently.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99