R Kelly

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
Eaststand

Re: R Kelly

Post by Eaststand »

About fucking time innit, everyone has known about this for fucking years, that video has been online of him pissing on a girl for over decade, South Park did an episode on him being a fucking weirdo about a decade ago. Fucking stupid how nothing was done. Image

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Eaststand wrote:About fucking time innit, everyone has known about this for fucking years, that video has been online of him pissing on a girl for over decade, South Park did an episode on him being a fucking weirdo about a decade ago. Fucking stupid how nothing was done. Image

Probably something to do with the fact his main targets are black teens, rather than white ones.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I'll still listen to r kelly. He's being hounded by the us media because of the metoo movement.he was the king of 90s r and b and had women throwing themselves at him. It's not like he was into little girls. They were all teenagers at least and in some states the age of consent is different.
Man U and rangers

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

He was filmed pissing on a 14 yr old after shagging her, you fucking skidmark!
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The cunt said it was a case of wrong identity two decades ago and now he’s fucking saying he was stitched up!

Leado, he even sings about fucking anything that moves. Listen to Ignition. FFS.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Basualdo wrote:He was filmed pissing on a 14 yr old after shagging her, you fucking skidmark!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Has anyone seen his latest interview? It is fucking GOLD. He goes batshit insane and the woman interviewing him is just all chilled.

Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

theleader82 wrote:I'll still listen to r kelly. He's being hounded by the us media because of the metoo movement.he was the king of 90s r and b and had women throwing themselves at him. It's not like he was into little girls. They were all teenagers at least and in some states the age of consent is different.
Apart from the fact he married a 15 year old when he was in his 30s of course.

Build Back More Betterer

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

OJ Simpson slaughtered his wife and a waiter and got away with it. I wouldn't buy any of the shit these rich fucking cunts do.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Eaststand wrote:
theleader82 wrote:I'll still listen to r kelly. He's being hounded by the us media because of the metoo movement.he was the king of 90s r and b and had women throwing themselves at him. It's not like he was into little girls. They were all teenagers at least and in some states the age of consent is different.
Apart from the fact he married a 15 year old when he was in his 30s of course.

And locked his previous lover in a cupboard and beat the shut out of her.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Eaststand wrote:Has anyone seen his latest interview? It is fucking GOLD. He goes batshit insane and the woman interviewing him is just all chilled.

Oprah's squeeze so I've heard.

I'd pay good money not to see their tribbing video.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:lol:

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

He's a fucking nonce you deluded ringpiece