UPDATED : Brave Parents defy Sick State's sex lessons for infants

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: UPDATED : Brave Parents defy Sick State's sex lessons for infants

Post by Zambo »

Vespa wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Vespa wrote: If you read this thread you'll find it wasn't me that introduced the topic of paedophiles.

And if you could have been bothered to read it, you would have noticed that it wasn't me either, yet you mentioned it in the replies to my posts. Why?

I've tried several times to reply to you in good faith, my perception is you don't respond in good faith. I come on this forum to waste time on the Internet, bad faith exchanges are a waste of me wasting my time.

Cheerio.

I've asked you three times why you've brought paedophiles into a discussion with me, about a drag queen parading up and down with a child sitting on a chair. It's a simple enough question. You've chosen not to answer it. No biggy, but pleased drop the victim and good faith shit. You might fool some, but I'm not one of them.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

It's one small mercy during this terrible crisis that small children are being spared this traumatising experience whilst the State Schools are shut.
The lockdown will last for a long time and it and when it ends let's hope they'll spend time bringing the children back up to speed on proper subjects rather than indulging their wish to sexualise them.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

subsub

Post by subsub »

Royal24s wrote:It's one small mercy during this terrible crisis that small children are being spared this traumatising experience whilst the State Schools are shut.
The lockdown will last for a long time and it and when it ends let's hope they'll spend time bringing the children back up to speed on proper subjects rather than indulging their wish to sexualise them

Some questions for you, Royals:
- who wants to "sexualise" children?
- why is that certain people, particularly Christians, only want to talk about sex when discussing homosexuality? They seem to have it on the brain… :?
WOKE AND PROUD

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
Royal24s wrote:It's one small mercy during this terrible crisis that small children are being spared this traumatising experience whilst the State Schools are shut.
The lockdown will last for a long time and it and when it ends let's hope they'll spend time bringing the children back up to speed on proper subjects rather than indulging their wish to sexualise them

- why is that certain people, particularly Christians, only want to talk about sex when discussing homosexuality? They seem to have it on the brain… :?

some roots of evil in PIE

remember, we're trannying kids these days

sexualising of kids is abhorrent
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:sexualising of kids is abhorrent

I'll ask again.
Who is "sexualising" children?
WOKE AND PROUD

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
The lockdown will last for a long time and it and when it ends let's hope they'll spend time bringing the children back up to speed on proper subjects rather than indulging their wish to sexualise them[/b]

As paedophilia has been brought up in this thread concering homosexuality and as in heterosexuality, most child abuse is from family or known contacts, Who knows the fuck the situation will be when lockdown ends.

Ditto, those experiencing domestic violence.

A possible wave of more fucked up fat, alcoholic idiots awaits care free in their abuse. It's almost a domestic and child abusers playgound.

There will be a whole generation of this fucked up. Forgot Boomers, X, Y, Millenials, Gen CV19 will be differrent.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Carlos J wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
The lockdown will last for a long time and it and when it ends let's hope they'll spend time bringing the children back up to speed on proper subjects rather than indulging their wish to sexualise them[/b]

As paedophilia has been brought up in this thread concering homosexuality and as in heterosexuality, most child abuse is from family or known contacts, Who knows the fuck the situation will be when lockdown ends.

A possible wave of more fucked up fat, alcoholic idiots awaits care free in their abuse. It's almost a domestic and child abusers playgound.

There will be a whole generation of this fucked up. Forgot Boomers, X, Y, Millenials, Gen CV19 will be differrent.

so many aspects to it

folks realise it's not just the seedy guy in the mack and bottle top goggles saying milky milky
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Indeed, paolo. folks have known that for years, but some still err trump socalled 'stranger danger' above all.

Gonna be grim times with domestic abuse as well.. Maybe not the topic, but hey.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Carlos J wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:

Depends what you mean by child abuse. If we're talking about hitting the kids that's probably right, and as far as trousering them is concerned ,well the figures probably still support that.
I've often warned here about the dangers of studying figures instead of thinking though, and based upon my experience I think there is a much bigger number of sex offences against kids than the figures reflect.
The clip I posted above is long and the former police officer it features isn't the sharpest tool in the box in some ways, but I'm certain that he's honest, and the stuff he says about Leon Brittain, Edward Heath and Jimmy Saville is perfectly true because it's known to me, probably in more exact terms. All three paedophile bastards are dead so no one can sue anyone for defaming them and therefore I'll just say it outright instead of hinting.

I believe that he's correct about the McCanns and that there is a paedophile network connected to the occult and that it is much bigger and more powerful than anyone might guess. Now I'm struggling how far to go....I shall put it like this, I think you would be shocked by the massive names who have been actively taking part in all this for many decades. I also have reason to believe that many children have actually been murdered in the course of this down the years. I think this is directly connected to the case which you have been interested in for a long time, and I think it is connected to the Dunblane shootings.
It's also connected to the Epstein case and many other world known events going back as far as the 1940s at least .

Thus, I think that far more children are sexually molested through all this than happens in domestic circumstances, but it is covered up and we don't ever hear about it in the news or published figures.
It is a truly evil and terrible thing which I think will never successfully exposed.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Interesting, Royals.

I can't be doing with 2hr of video as not on lockdown, so please time stamp the relavant points?

No qualms with err Brittan (no 'i'), Teddy and Savile, have no qualms and a lot posted here.

Maddie as per was 3 years old, spoke English, knew her parents. would have made a noise if taken away. If a kidnapper wanted a child for non-parents, they would have picked up Amelie at 18 months old. Always the hole in the kidnapper tale.

Dunblane links are known. Epstein known and Maddie are way different in ages. different gravy really.

No fucker fucking barely underage girls is really going to want to be associated with those and 3yr old girls? Not even the worst cabal. Really?
Thus, I think that far more children are sexually molested through all this than happens in domestic circumstances, but it is covered up and we don't ever hear about it in the news or published figures.
It is a truly evil and terrible thing which I think will never successfully exposed.
I disagree and we have no stats to back either of us up, One of the good things about the internet and social meeja is hopefully less happening and the ability to speak up. Whether whatever plod investigates is a different matter.
I agree, most will not be exposed.

Lockdown is a nightmare for children and women who are in danger.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hard to pick out the right bits.
The bloke is a bit nuts and he rambles, but I'd say that's because he was low level in terms of rank, intelligence and that ability policemen need to cope with unimaginable horrors without losing it. What he's saying is true though, and he speaks of stuff which I know myself .
For instance, I've heard a fuller and far more horrifying version of events from Edward Heath's protection officers.

I've got every reason to believe that there is and certainly was a widespread trafficking of kids from children's homes and other sources including those brought in from poor countries, which exceeds cases of domestic abuse both in numbers and gravity . You only have to compare the number of missing persons reported every year with the number who turn up to know that there's a mystery no one wants to address - trust me, if you want to investigate that it gets stopped very quickly .

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Oh, and you say the Dunblane connection is known . Okay, so what's anyone doing about that? What would happen to anyone who tried to pursue it ?
AND there are plenty of connections between Epstein and Madeleine.