Latest massacre

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Eaststand

Re: Latest massacre

Post by Eaststand »

Good. Much as i hate the guardian, thats good. Everyone else is calling it a mass shooting.

Other news outlets are using it to smear youtuber Pewdiepies name because of course, thats the main part of the story, that he quoted a load of memes on his facebook live stream.

Its mental what news has become.
Build Back More Betterer

paolo

Post by paolo »

shabbado wrote:
paolo wrote:
shabbado wrote:
Ralph wrote:
paolo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
PG30 wrote:Apparently the main guy posted his manifesto on 4chan before the attack

Demonising Muslims to the point of inciting violence has become acceptable even in mainstream media outlets. Time people with a moral compass started calling it out.

at least let the bodies go cold before you start the moralising

let some facts come out about the why's and where fors

a sick act by a clearly evil guy or guys, the point scoring and tf titfer can come later

thoughts with the victims of the cowardly cunt/s

Reminds me of the NRA’s standard response after every gun massacre in the US - "Now is not the time to debate gun control".

Instead of criticising other people’s response to this tragedy you should do some soul searching paolo.

He could always update his Far Right Vs Islamic Terror body count thread.

the body count is a little one sided, but this is the time and place?

shab behaviour

cool

Back to the pig farming.

Fantasist

rogan

dreamer
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Eaststand wrote:Good. Much as i hate the guardian, thats good. Everyone else is calling it a mass shooting.

Other news outlets are using it to smear youtuber Pewdiepies name because of course, thats the main part of the story, that he quoted a load of memes on his facebook live stream.

I don’t think the media really knows How to report on this new breed of terrorist, bred and radicalised by alt right internet culture

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

PG30 wrote:
Eaststand wrote:Good. Much as i hate the guardian, thats good. Everyone else is calling it a mass shooting.

I don’t think the media really knows How to report on this new breed of terrorist, bred and radicalised by alt right internet culture

Because they helped create it more than anyone, in their desperation to stay relevant. Interesting they try and use this as an opportunity to smear the person they are terrified of the most, Pewdiepie, because he has more reach in the internet age than all of them put together and try and make out of though he is responsible despite it being more their fault.

In fact, its just fucking sick they use a tragic thing to further their agenda instead of just reporting the news. And they wonder why hardly anyone under the age of 30 pays any attention to the mainstream media, people are wise to these cunts.
Build Back More Betterer

paolo

Post by paolo »

Eaststand wrote:
PG30 wrote:

Because they helped create it more than anyone, in their desperation to stay relevant. Interesting they try and use this as an opportunity to smear the person they are terrified of the most, Pewdiepie, because he has more reach in the internet age than all of them put together and try and make out of though he is responsible despite it being more their fault.

In fact, its just fucking sick they use a tragic thing to further their agenda instead of just reporting the news. And they wonder why hardly anyone under the age of 30 pays any attention to the mainstream media, people are wise to these cunts.

At lasat, many of us are starting to agree about the msm and their control of the narrative
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

at last? Anyone who doesnt think that is a moron.
Build Back More Betterer

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

PG30 wrote:

They have no problem (rightly) condemning Islamic fundamentalist terrorism. There shouldn’t be a problem doing the same with far-right/white supremacist terrorism.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

divide and conquer.

Brexit proves this perfectly.
Build Back More Betterer

paolo

Post by paolo »

Eaststand wrote:at last? Anyone who doesnt think that is a moron.

agreed, many of us have been saying this for years

it seems like some of the commenters are going for, dare i say it, whataboutery

if the cunts that did this are part of a group, they need rounding up, the group shutting down and everything throwing at them

if it's 'mass shooter' or 'terrorist'....still the same, if they are terrorists and part of a group, i doubt you'll find anyone who wouldn't want to call them terrorists

they're murderous scum who should be kept alive in solitary until the day they day, zero forgiveness for this

seems like it's religiously motivated, serbian angle maybe linked to historical genocide in the 90's but simply grim, you won't find many celebrating this (although there will always be some nutters)

sets lots of people and their differing views back

hopefully there won't be copycat or revenge attacks
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

Eaststand wrote:divide and conquer.

Brexit proves this perfectly.

the oldest trick in the playbook

but brexit is a different issue
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

No idea what the truth of all this might be. A terrible incident in which people have lost their lives, and any decent person obviously condemns it, but we know it's going to be used to vilify all white working class men and justify all previous Islamist atrocities.
I see that someone here already suggested that one of the shooters supported Brexit, as if that proves that Brexit itself is bad.

My view would be that ALL parties should desist from murderous attacks upon civilians ,and that ALL those who engage in such activities should be condemned.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Perfect response.

Jon Gout

Post by Jon Gout »

paolo wrote:Another breivik?

disgusting, several dead

expect more as the machine swings back into action

awful tragedy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... shots.html
It's odd how those who spend most of their time banging on about Muslims are so quick to distance themselves when events like this happen. Remember when you said:
paolo wrote:We must work together to stop Muslims stealing Europe

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

There’s footage on twitter And YouTube
Man U and rangers

PG30

Post by PG30 »

Royal24s wrote:No idea what the truth of all this might be. A terrible incident in which people have lost their lives, and any decent person obviously condemns it, but we know it's going to be used to vilify all white working class men and justify all previous Islamist atrocities.
I see that someone here already suggested that one of the shooters supported Brexit, as if that proves that Brexit itself is bad.

My view would be that ALL parties should desist from murderous attacks upon civilians ,and that ALL those who engage in such activities should be condemned.

There’s a paragraph in his manifesto about brexit

I’d assume he probably doesn’t give a fuck about it to be honest