Matterface

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Matterface

Post by Carlos J »

ccreds wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:38 pm
Carlos J wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:32 pm Matterface and Minto a bit dull earlier, despite it being a big, bug day of sport. Where's Pegs?
Think Pegs back next week. Below average show today.
Hopefully.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

JW90

Post by JW90 »

No token bird's footy to put on.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

If you drilled several 0.5mm holes in the base of a childrens recorder, then asked an asthmatic mayfly to blow into the top, the resultant noise would be a rough approximation of the gravitas of Mattarseface’s voice.

Piping little squit
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

This could be quite tacky this show.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

ccreds wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:19 pm This could be quite tacky this show.
Whenever music is introduced to a format, unless it's Danny Kelly, it's an instant fucking fail.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:29 pm
ccreds wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:19 pm This could be quite tacky this show.
Whenever music is introduced to a format, unless it's Danny Kelly, it's an instant fucking fail.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

We'll at least these two are fairly well informed and wel knowledged but it could be so much better show.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

He comes across too Smashy and Nicey for me.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

These guys need a third presenter.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Have this cunts bollocks dropped yet
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:34 pm Have this cunts bollocks dropped yet
On the evidence of last night, with his 5 minute pre-prepared 'intro', I'd suggest no. Not sure how many shit metaphors a person can fit into one sentence but this cunt has the record surely. Hospital radio really missed out when they let this knob go. And he's the 'lead commentator' on the station? Fucking HELL man.

Reg

Post by Reg »

Whenever I put talkSPORT on these days Rushden always seems to be on. I thought he had moved abroad but that doesn’t seem to stop him squirting out his usual feeble splattering of stool-water, with the boring assistance of his heavily sedated Irish sidekick.

Anyway he is so mind-numbingly dull and depressing that even this new Matterface format sounds brilliant by comparison.
Roy IN!!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Reg wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:02 pm Whenever I put talkSPORT on these days Rushden always seems to be on. I thought he had moved abroad but that doesn’t seem to stop him squirting out his usual feeble splattering of stool-water...
He was at his soyboi best on Saturday before I realized who I was listening too and turned over ... "Obviously I don't like that the boxing is in Saudi Arabia ... etc. etc. etc." ... mate, you're more than happy to take coin from a station that's been promoting the bloody fight every fucking minute of the day for the past week. Fuck off CUNT!!!!!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Yeah even Murraymint somehow had more testes than these new wave beta bois
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Think I heard Samuel say he was commentating with Terry Gibson on the Spanish football at the weekend. Think he could join up with the Sunday show with Samuel and Pegs.