Arsenal Disaster Season -2019/20

Anything sportlike
kancutlawns

Re: Arsenal Disaster Season -2019/20

Post by kancutlawns »

And a load of your players wouldn’t walk into Villa’s side. We may not have players of the quality of Liverpool but we do have a spine and unity within the squad. Players who put a shift in and play with pride. Can you say that about your side?

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

kancutlawns wrote:. Your head’s stuck in the sand, you’re just a pampered, complacent fair weather fan who isn’t really a football supporter.

Far be it for me to defend the croc wearing, toilet loitering, clown trousered semi-alcoholic goon, but I don't actually think that this statement is true, Lawnsy.

I suspect deep down you don't either.

Rupe pitches up, week in, week out at the Emirates. His season ticket will have cost him a sum equivalent to a small African state's national debt & he lives the other side of London, so the commute is almost certainly unpleasant at best. For all his numerous faults, being a fair weathered fan is not one of them.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Steve Hunt wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:. Your head’s stuck in the sand, you’re just a pampered, complacent fair weather fan who isn’t really a football supporter.

Far be it for me to defend the croc wearing, toilet loitering, clown trousered semi-alcoholic goon, but I don't actually think that this statement is true, Lawnsy.

Rupe pitches up, week in, week out at the Emirates. His season ticket will have cost him a sum equivalent to a small African state's national debt & he lives the other side of London, so the commute is almost certainly unpleasant at best. For all his numerous faults, being a fair weathered fan is not one of them.

He’s certainly got an inability to accept what I feel is objective criticism about his club from a fan of another club who he considers to be something to scrape off the sole of his shoe, Steve.

Arsenal fans are considered to be pampered, cosseted and spoilt just like fans of other certain high profile clubs have their own probably unfair stereotypes. This could be wrong.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

kancutlawns wrote:You’re deflecting which is par for the course with you. Your head’s stuck in the sand, you’re just a pampered, complacent fair weather fan who isn’t really a football supporter.

And you’re just descending to your usual childish name calling because you’re incapable of debating reasonable points. Hope you get relegated and you will when your front two leave.

A fair weather fan who has been watching Arsenal since the 1970's. Who the hell are you to say that i'm not a real supporter ?

Not sure why you think i'm deflecting. As per when we disagree,i'm straight to the point. Unlike your goodself, who nine times out of ten can't back up what you claim and have also been know to make up comments/statements, and ignores direct question.

.. :)
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:

Thanks, Steve....

I think !

:lol:
Forever In Our Shadow

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

kancutlawns wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

He’s certainly got an inability to accept what I feel is objective criticism about his club from a fan of another club who he considers to be something to scrape off the sole of his shoe, Steve.

Arsenal fans are considered to be pampered, cosseted and spoilt just like fans of other certain high profile clubs have their own probably unfair stereotypes. This could be wrong.

I'll accept FAIR criticism of my club. People yapping bollocks, i won't. If you look at most football supporters on various online forums, you'll find that they stick up for their club no matter what. Talking about other clubs like they should be scraped off the sole of a shoe, says more about you than it does me.

Please (and i know you won't ) post a link, an article, a Youtube clip, ANYTHING which says/shows that Arsenal fans are considered to be pampered, cosseted and spoilt .... Bloody hell, and you're the person who's accusing me of name calling... :roll:
Forever In Our Shadow

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Okay girls? Everything fine here?
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

kancutlawns wrote:You’re deflecting which is par for the course with you. Your head’s stuck in the sand, you’re just a pampered, complacent fair weather fan who isn’t really a football supporter.

And you’re just descending to your usual childish name calling because you’re incapable of debating reasonable points. Hope you get relegated and you will when your front two leave.

Oh, and btw... Carc, had a pop at Arsenal, just a few pages back in this thread. Did i talk to him like he was something on the sole of my shoe ? No, what actually did was agree with him.

Steve Hunt is constantly digging out Arsenal, do i talk to him like he's shite on the sole of my shoe ?

You yourself, can't stop having ago at Arsenal, do i talk to you like you're something that should be scrapped off the sole of my shoe ?

Case Closed..

:roll:
Last edited by Sinbad on Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever In Our Shadow

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Basualdo wrote:Okay girls? Everything fine here?

It's all good. Just a bit of jousting with KancutKane.

Forever In Our Shadow

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Good. Let's keep it on the Arse. They provide more than enough hilarity for all of us.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Basualdo wrote:Good. Let's keep it on the Arse. They provide more than enough hilarity for all of us.

Don't you start....

:x
Forever In Our Shadow

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Sinbad wrote:
JW90 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Fatty Brazil was commenting on Espírito Santo being linked with the Arsenal. Says “he might fancy coming and thinks I can do the job easy.” Utterly deluded as always, Rupe, it won’t be an easy job for anyone would it?

Arsenal isn't that attractive a job at the moment. Big club yes but the fanbase are quickly fed up, the expectation is huge and Wolves already have Europa League football and are at least on par with Arsenal in the league this season.

Nuno would be best advised staying at Wolves.

Err, yes it is. I don't think Arsenal would be short on applications from top class managers world wide if they put the job out there. Quickly fed up ? We put up with over a decade of failure under Wenger. The current manager has a decent squad and was backed by the board in the last window. Yet in your opinion Arsenal are on par with Wolves, if that's the case, the fanbase have been pretty patience.

You didn't put up with a decade, you made it very clear over five years ago you wanted Wenger out, and stayed away in droves to force the issue. That's hardly accepting it.

If Arsenal aren't short of top class applications, why did they go for Emery? Six months ago he was in a European final, now you want him out. Regular Champions League football and a few FA Cups weren't good enough when Wenger was around- what do the fans expect now? Who do you want to manage the team?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Sinbad wrote:

Oh, and btw... Carc, had a pop at Arsenal, just a few pages back in this thread. Did i talk to him like he was something on the sole of my shoe ? No, what actually did was agree with him.

Steve Hunt is constantly digging out Arsenal, do i talk to him like he's shite on the sole of my shoe ?

You yourself, can't stop having ago at Arsenal, do i talk to you like you're something that should be scrapped off the sole of my shoe ?

Case Closed..

:roll:

Piss off clownshoes. I don’t speak for carc or Steve. Fight your own battles and stop talk shite like case closed. I’ve hardly had a go recently at Arsenal for two reasons - I can’t be arsed and I don’t want to upset you as you’re clearly very fragile emotionally about someone telling you your club’s a car crash. Take it like a man and don’t start blubbing about it.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Sinbad wrote:

A fair weather fan who has been watching Arsenal since the 1970's. Who the hell are you to say that i'm not a real supporter ?

Not sure why you think i'm deflecting. As per when we disagree,i'm straight to the point. Unlike your goodself, who nine times out of ten can't back up what you claim and have also been know to make up comments/statements, and ignores direct question.

You’re either too lazy to read, absorb or answer my detailed post earlier or you’re err too lazy and deflecting. You want evidence to say the football you play is poor and say you’ve been watching the arse since the 1970s?

Reg

Post by Reg »

Steve Hunt wrote:

He spends most of the year playing golf and drinking cold beverages in exotic sunspots, which makes him a fair-weather fan by definition.
Roy IN!!