Boris Johnson - Prime Minister

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Roy Twing

Re: Boris Johnson - Prime Minister

Postby Roy Twing » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:03 pm

Ralph wrote:
The authoritarian fringe-right and Muslim fundamentalists agree on a lot more than either would like to admit. Their attitude to gay people is just one example.

Do you support gay marriage Roy?

By the way ralph, - as you undoubtedly know, most religions have 'issues' with homosexuality, certainly on the subject of traditional marriage, but only one religion as usual, seems to take its 'problems' to extremes.
Despite what the establishment try to propagate, - we brexiters most definitely do know what we voted for
And for posterity, - could the usual suspects explain what exactly is 'racist' about my avatar?
Ta.

Vespa

Postby Vespa » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Ralph wrote:
Vespa wrote:The problem is the north seem to hate him

Not as much as the Tory establishments hate the north of England. People don’t have goldfish memories.

Wasn't May'd plan to mop up all the leaver votes in the North?

m4rkb

Postby m4rkb » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Roy Twing wrote:
Vespa wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Vespa wrote:Mocking people is of course outrageous. Where would it end if we all do that? Calling black children pickaninnies, gay men tank top wearing bum boys or causing a 300% rise in reported street harassment of Muslim women by comparing them to bank robbers and letterboxes?

'Reported' being the salient word.

Apologies for this post being off-topic, but it was the 'reported' theme that I wanted to add to.

I just read that 'reported' homophobic hate crime had more than doubled in recent years, whilst actual charges have fallen.
The 'point' I was making in the earlier post is the same as in this one.
I'd be interested how the usual defenders of the faith would spin this in a more coherent fashion than hillman's earlier effort.

I haven’t been following this argument. Is your complaint that Muslims have the same intolerant attitude to homosexuality as yourself?

Religious fundamentalists and the authoritarian far-right see eye to eye on most issues yet hate each other. What’s the explanation for that?

Whatever the answer, anyone sensible should just ignore the extremists. They have absolutely nothing to offer. They all think the world should revolve around them and other people’s opinion is a total irrelevance.

Let me bring you up to speed.

The 'logic' goes like this: Rape convictions have fallen, whilst report rapes have increased. Obviously those people reporting the rapes are lying.

By all means explain the reality vespa, although I have no idea where 'rape' came into the discussion.

This woman was sexually assaulted on a live stream yet absolutely nothing happened. Disgraceful. All caught on video as well.

Roy Twing

Postby Roy Twing » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:23 pm

m4rkb wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Vespa wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Vespa wrote:Mocking people is of course outrageous. Where would it end if we all do that? Calling black children pickaninnies, gay men tank top wearing bum boys or causing a 300% rise in reported street harassment of Muslim women by comparing them to bank robbers and letterboxes?

'Reported' being the salient word.

Apologies for this post being off-topic, but it was the 'reported' theme that I wanted to add to.

I just read that 'reported' homophobic hate crime had more than doubled in recent years, whilst actual charges have fallen.
The 'point' I was making in the earlier post is the same as in this one.
I'd be interested how the usual defenders of the faith would spin this in a more coherent fashion than hillman's earlier effort.

I haven’t been following this argument. Is your complaint that Muslims have the same intolerant attitude to homosexuality as yourself?

Religious fundamentalists and the authoritarian far-right see eye to eye on most issues yet hate each other. What’s the explanation for that?

Whatever the answer, anyone sensible should just ignore the extremists. They have absolutely nothing to offer. They all think the world should revolve around them and other people’s opinion is a total irrelevance.

Let me bring you up to speed.

The 'logic' goes like this: Rape convictions have fallen, whilst report rapes have increased. Obviously those people reporting the rapes are lying.

By all means explain the reality vespa, although I have no idea where 'rape' came into the discussion.

This woman was sexually assaulted on a live stream yet absolutely nothing happened. Disgraceful. All caught on video as well.

Wow.
Despite what the establishment try to propagate, - we brexiters most definitely do know what we voted for
And for posterity, - could the usual suspects explain what exactly is 'racist' about my avatar?
Ta.

Ralph

Re: Boris Johnson - Prime Ministe

Postby Ralph » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:32 pm

Roy Twing wrote:
Ralph wrote:
The authoritarian fringe-right and Muslim fundamentalists agree on a lot more than either would like to admit. Their attitude to gay people is just one example.

By the way ralph, - as you undoubtedly know, most religions have 'issues' with homosexuality, certainly on the subject of traditional marriage, but only one religion as usual, seems to take its 'problems' to extremes.

The far-right take their hatred of gay people & numerous other minority groups to extremes when they’re given the opportunity.

Their political philosophy has been out of fashion since 1945. WW2 was a bit of setback, although there’s never been a shortage of people waiting & hoping for fascism to make a comeback.

You didn’t answer my question Roy. Do you support gay marriage?

Vespa

Postby Vespa » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:00 pm

Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Ralph wrote:

The far-right take their hatred of gay people & numerous other minority groups to extremes when they’re given the opportunity.

Their political philosophy has been out of fashion since 1945. WW2 was a bit of setback, although there’s never been a shortage of people waiting & hoping for fascism to make a comeback.

That's why they love Johnson, he's a fellow traveller with his sexism, racism and homophobia.

Ralph

Postby Ralph » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Vespa wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Vespa wrote:The problem is the north seem to hate him

Not as much as the Tory establishments hate the north of England. People don’t have goldfish memories.

Wasn't May'd plan to mop up all the leaver votes in the North?

The Westminster Village and enthusiastic Brexit supporters fail to recognise the vast majority of people don’t give a toss and would be happy if they never heard the word Brexit again. Any electoral strategy based solely around Brexit is doomed from the start.

Roy Twing

Postby Roy Twing » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:06 pm

Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Ralph wrote:

There are extremes on all sides of the social /political spectrum - as in religion- it just so happens that Muslims seem to be more prone to manifesting their extremism more aggresively than other religions currently- i guess the extreme far right is natural consequence of that.

As to your direct question - no of course I don't agree with homosexual marriage. It is a recent political construct, and as with other such decisions as a law abiding society we should accept it without necessarily having to agree.
Ta.

Petingo

Postby Petingo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

shabbado

Postby shabbado » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Petingo wrote:https://twitter.com/shahmiruk/status/1172485916658688000?s=21

Johnson appreciates things have been tight.

Really Boris? Really?

It's all ok though because he's putting £25m into Broadband.

I hope people continue to skewer this cunt in public during the election campaign. Me thinks however the 'walk abouts' will be curtailed somewhat
A joyless arsehole

Hillman avenger

Postby Hillman avenger » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:39 pm

It's so gormless
The money is clearly directed at seats they hope to win.
It is so clumsily done.
So after 10 years of austerity with really hard lives for many, and deaths for some, we now throw taxpayers' money at places to get Tory votes. Places that Johnson probably hardly knew existed.
Contemptible.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

shabbado

Postby shabbado » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Hillman avenger wrote:It's so gormless
It is so clumsily done.
So after 10 years of austerity with really hard lives for many, and deaths for some, we now throw taxpayers' money at places to get Tory votes. Places that Johnson probably hardly knew existed.
Contemptible.

Deaths for some?

120,000 deaths attributed to Austerity

https://www.bmj.com/company/newsroom/he ... n-england/
A joyless arsehole

Petingo

Postby Petingo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:34 am

shabbado wrote:
It is so clumsily done.
Contemptible.

Deaths for some?

120,00 deaths attributable to a wilful government policy, you say?

A policy whose effects were felt almost exclusively by the poor and disadvantaged?

If that was happening in a Third World country we would be calling it genocide and demanding regime change.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Zambo

Postby Zambo » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:43 am

shabbado wrote:
It is so clumsily done.
Contemptible.

Deaths for some?

Absolute cods, it's a guess. Why wasn't it 120001. The BMJ another biased body who urged all doctors to vote Remain. How can you take this shit seriously, seriously.
Don't believe everything you think, and rise above principle and do what's right

kancutlawns

Postby kancutlawns » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:48 am

Of course, the highly qualified who have spent years in writing papers (not the DM), advanced research in groundbreaking technologies, products, medicine, etc being told their views mean fuck all by posters on TF. :roll:

Change the record will you? You really need to spend a bit of time and effort trying to debunk their views instead of the perennial useless “hit’s hall bollux innit guv?”